There are 5 steps in executing an influencer marketing campaign -
1. Define Objectives - The very first step in carrying out an influencer campaign is to define the objectives of the campaign. This includes deciding on the following -
|Budget - Amount allocated for spending on one campaign|
|Platform - Instagram/Facebook/TikTok/Youtube/Others|
|Demographics of the influencer - Age/Gender/Location|
|Activity/ Promotion Concept|
|KPIs - Performance Indicatiors for Campaign such as website traffic|
The above mentioned particulars need to be shared with The Media Ant at email@example.com .
2. Planning and best rates - The second step is when The Media Ant will understand the requirement and share a plan that mentions concept ideas, sample list of influencers, expected reach and the like. Once the plan is approved, The Media Ant will shortlist influencers and share the best rates for the same.
3. Execution and Approvals - Once the campaign is in an execution stage, The Media Ant will collate a moodboard i.e. a set of reference images that can be used by the influencers while creating the content. Once the content is created the same will be shared with you for approvals before going live.
4. Go Live! - Once approved, The Media Ant will ensure that the content is uploaded as per the schedule by the respective influencers. Content is generally taken live at the influencer's highest engagement time of the day.
5. Analyze KPIs - Once the campaign has ended, a report will be shared that details the performance of the campaign. Measuring KPIs such as sales/traffic helps understand the success of a campaign as well as strategise for the next campaigns.
3. Rent Mojo
8. iD Footwear
9. Poker Baazi
11. Numero Uno
Activation: Activation is mostly a PR or marketing initiative undertaken to drive actions from the audience like interaction and engagement. This is an important part of influencer marketing in India.
AIDA: AIDA stands for Attention, Interest, Desire and Action. These are the stages that a customer goes through before making a purchase. Influencer Social Media can play a very important role in this.
Amplify: In Influencer Marketing parlance, amplifying refers to optimising and giving a boost to content (post, blog, and tweet) for increasing its reach in terms of impressions, engagements etc. Sometimes, influencer marketing companies take care of this too.
Audience: The audience is the set of people who are reached by the brands and also the ones who follow the influencers. The influencer marketing platforms have a large number of reach through their influencers. To be successful, the brands need to ensure that their target audience and the influencer marketing platform’s follower audience is the same.
Celebrity Influencer: A celebrity influencer is usually a media personality with a huge number of fan followers. They are mostly from the field of entertainment, sports and politics. The influencer marketing price is usually very high in this case.
Contra Strategy: Contra strategy is the type of influencer marketing where the influencer marketing price is paid in terms of the actual product and no price. For example, a lot of writers send their books to avid book readers for review. The drawback is that there are not very high chances of exposure, coverage and content. This can be a good option for brands that do not have the budget to pay the influencer marketing cost.
Engagement Rate: Engagement rate is the share of the audience of an influencer that engages with the influencer social media post. It is calculated by the formula-
Ground Swell Approach: This is an influencer marketing strategy where brands involve a large group of micro-influencers to amplify the brand awareness of the product from ground level. This is a good approach for companies launching new products.
Macro Influencer: Macro influencers are people having a fan following, are known to a larger set of people and have a follower list of 10000 to 100000.
Micro Influencer: These are people next door with less than 10000 followers. They can be reached out to via platforms like Influencer.
Sentiment: In Influencer Marketing terms, sentiment may be defined as the audience’s reaction to influencer social media content in terms of opinions (positive or negative). This is useful to measure the effectiveness of the campaign.
User-Generated Content: Many influencer marketing campaigns involve the audience creating content around their brands and sharing over social media. This content is the user-generated content that engages their friends and families and creates value for the brands.
The Media Ant is one of the fastest emerging Influencer Marketing Companies. Currently, The Media Ant has tie-ups with various macro influencers across various fields like Entertainment, Fashion, Food & Beverages, Politics, Comedy, Music, Sports, Health and fitness, and Dance. We ensure the best rates for your campaigns and hassle-free execution.
Not only influencer marketing in India, The Media Ant can support you as your digital advertising agency in placing your advertisement with other self-serve platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube and Quora. Apart from self-serve platforms, The Media Ant has partnered with all the popular websites, M-sites, Apps and Facebook Pages in India and can assure the best digital advertising rates and discounts.
You can contact us for best discounts and to execute your influencer marketing Campaign either online or by sending a mail to Help@TheMediaAnt.com.
To know more about Influencer marketing, please visit
To check out the rates for other digital advertising options, please check
1. Before content creation is started, a mood board that has been approved by the brand will be shared with the influencer.
2. Content will be created as per the plan shared. In case there are any changes to guidelines, please share the same before influencers start the creation
3. There can be overhead expenses to the campaign such as courier charges, travel expenses and the like. Such charges will be informed in advance and will be payable as per actuals.
4. The brand's official social media handle will be tagged in the content unless specified othere=wise.
5. Reshoots and edits are generally not encouraged. However, in extreme cases only one round of re-shoots/edits will be allowed.
6. Influencers generally charge a 100% kill fee for campaigns that are cancelled post confirmation. However, The Media Ant will try it's best to reduce the losses as much as possible.
7. All posts will go live at the influencer's highest engagement time or at a time decided in advance during the planning stage.
8. Final content for upload will be subject to the influencer and the brand's approval.
9. Last minute schedule and/or content changes will not be encouraged.
10. Approval of content needs to shared at least 24 hrs in advance of the scheduled upload time.
Education Influencer App advertising is utilized by variety of brands to reach out to their target audience. Grow your business with advertising across the India's best app. Promote your business on the apps that delight people every day. Ads run seamlessly in all the smart phones across India. You can explore Education Influencer In App advertising rates, different types of media options and advertising cost in Media Options and Pricing tab.
Whether it's an in app promotion, display marketing, or branded challenges Education Influencer Mobile App branding offer you the opportunity to speak to a young and involved target group and present your brand in a unique environment. With Education Influencer Mobile App creative advertising campaigns, you will achieve your business goals quickly and easily.
Apps are increasingly always on, collecting valuable information such as location, communications records, social circles, and browsing preferences. In many ways, this information is the lifeblood of the mobile app ecosystem: not only can it be coalesced to deliver incredibly informative, relevant, and delightful experiences for mobile users, but it can provide value to mobile advertisers to help fuel their brand.
The Media Ant is uniquely positioned to help you grow your business with highly effective, targeted digital media buying. We as an advertising agency provide advertisers with the opportunity to target key professionals. We help you to get better ROI and scalability to make your campaign a complete success.
How long will it take for my ad to go live?
Once the campaign is confirmed, it may take up to 48 hours for the ad to go live.
What is the difference between CPM and CPC pricing?
CPM stands for Cost per mille viz. Cost per Thousand Impression. You pay when your ad is shown 1000 times.
CPC stands for Cost per Click. You pay when someone clicks on your ad.
Can the impressions be distributed equally across he campaign?
Daily impression delivery doesn’t remain constant but can fluctuate by up to 200%.
Can there be a difference between number of clicks reported by the publisher to clicks being shown in my Google analytics?
The clicks shown on the report may not match the actual visits (as per your analytics) to the website as there is usually a significant click to drop off rate. Every click recorded by the advertiser's dashboard does not end up on the landing page which causes this discrepancy.
You can click here to understand in detail the tech reason for the discrepancy in these two numbers.
Is there a chance that my ad can get paused in the middle of a campaign?
Yes. All platforms prioritize Roadblocks over ROS ads and hence in case of such a premium booking, the delivery of your ad will be paused, and the campaign might need to be extended.
© 2019 The Media Ant - A Haystack Marketing Services Pvt.Ltd. brand. All icons and images © to their respective owners.