Advertising in Airline - Air India, India Airlines
Per Boarding Pass
Seat Back Branding
Head Rest Cover
**18% GST is applicable on the above rates
Avg Monthly Passengers
Avg Departures per Aircraft/ Day
Avg Seats in a Flight
Avg Cancellation %
Avg Journey Time ( Hrs)
Total Hours in Flight
About Air India
Air India is the national airline of India and the third largest airline in India in terms of passengers carried.
About Inflight Sampling
Product samples are distributed to the people inside the aircraft. It is the best way to engage passengers for a new product launch or get them to taste/experience your product. To know more about inflight sampling click here
Facts & Figures
1. Preferred International Airline award for travel and hospitality from Awaz Consumer Awards 2006
2. Best International West Bound Airline out of India for three successive years by Galileo Express TravelWorld Award
3. Best Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative. by Galileo Express TravelWorld Award
4. Best Short-Haul International Airline by Galileo Express TravelWorld Award 2008
5. The Mercury Award for the years 1994 and 2003, from the International Flight Catering Association, for finest in-flight catering services.
Air India Domestic Destinations
A - C
D - J
K - R
S - Z
Air India International Destinations
A - J
K - O
P - Z
New York City
Air India Airlines Advertising Rates 2021
The Media Ant is committed to getting the most accurate data for the users. Hence, we ensure the advertising rates are updated frequently. Air India Advertising is one of the most popular Inflight advertising options hence advertisers need to know Air India Advertising Rates 2021. You can find the updated Air India Advertising Rates 2021 under the tab “Media Options & Pricing” To know the last updated date for Air India Media Kit 2021, please check the blue tick beside the Air India Advertising Rates under the Media Options tab.
Top 5 Advertisers in Air India Airlines Jul-Sep 2021
What is the ad duration for advertising in Airline and Airports?
Unless specifically mentioned, the rates are for a month.
I am doing a campaign in an airline and on an airport for the first time. What all should I be aware of?
Post confirmation and payment, it can take up to 3 weeks for a campaign to go live
Airline and Airports have strict guidelines on the kind of ads they can carry. Your ad might get rejected or you might be asked for changes