Monthly Active Users
Avg C T R
Voot is an online video streaming platform offering the most compelling catalogue ever offered on mobile and the web, making it a complete video destination for consumers. The platform has been designed and purpose-built for one reason – to provide the best video experience for TV Shows
Get all Media Option Details & Advertising Rates for Voot App at The Media Ant.
Demographics - Age
|Less than 20||27%|
|More than 45||6%|
Gender and Device - Reach
Demographics - Gender
Traffic Distribution - Statewise
|West Bengal + Orissa||7%|
|AP + Telangana||6%|
|Punjab + Haryana||6%|
|Madhya Pradesh + Chattisgarh||4%|
|Bihar + Jharkhand||4%|
|Assam+Mizoram+ Tripura+ Meghalaya+ Arunachal Pradesh+ Nagaland+ Sikkim||2%|
Top Cities Reach
|City||Reach Numbers (MN)|
Targeting on Voot
1. Gender and Age Targeting - One can target the audience according to their gender or age group. For example, a brand like My Protein would only find it relevant to target Males. Further, a university would prefer to target potential students in the age group of 18 - 24.
2. Geo-Targeting - One can target the audience by their city or state or even the pin code. For example, a restaurant that only delivers in specific areas can easily select the pin codes to reach the right audience.
3. Interest Targeting - This targeting option is built on the basis of the type of content the user interacts with. For example, Nykaa would want to target beauty and fashion enthusiasts. Interest targeting can include various audience buckets such as Business, Fitness, Food, Hobbies, Shopping, Travel, and the like.
4. Language Targeting - One can target the audience by which language they are using the app. For example, an app that is only available in the Telugu language can use this filter to reach the right audience.
5. Genre Targeting - One can target the audience based on specific Genre like Comedy, Drama, Comedy etc
6. Device Targeting - Device targeting is a wide range of options ranging from the brand of the device, cost of the device to the type of device. For example, an app that is only available on android phones could select "android phones" as a targeting option.
7. Content Targeting - One can target an audience based on specific content on the platform.
7. Advanced Targeting - Advanced Targeting includes brand-specific audiences created such as a retargeting list, Intent targeting, etc
Why Advertise on Voot?
Voot is one of India's most-watched OTT platforms. This allows Voot to be amongst the top choice for advertisers. Here are a couple more reasons as to why one should advertise on Voot -
1. Voot has a highly engaged audience. With an avg watch time of 23 mins, the audience on Voot is amongst the highest engaged audiences in the OTT space.
2. Voot boasts differentiated content with shows such as Big Boss being one of the most popular shows on the platform. Apart from Big Boss, Voot also has a range of original series along with the entire collection of shows produced by VIACOM 18.
3. Lastly, Voot has a broad presence among India's Youth with 50% of the audience being in the 20-30 years old age bracket. This makes it the perfect platform for your brand to reach young adults.
How does Voot work?
Media Options in Voot Include the following -
1. Banner Ads -Standard Banners are placed in the Browsing section of the Voot App. Instream ads are placed when the user is watching a movie or a show on Voot.
2. Video Ads - There are 2 types of video ads on Voot, Pre Roll videos, and Midroll Videos. Pre-roll videos play before the content starts playing. These are 6 second Ads. Mid Roll video ads are generally 10 -60 seconds long and are placed during the content being watched. These are priced on a CPV ( Cost per completed view basis)
Top Shows on Voot
Who should advertise on Voot?
Voot being an entertainment platform attracts audiences from various target audiences. Considering the targeting offered by Voot, The following objectives can be fulfilled on Voot -
Brands that are looking to create and/or increase their brand awareness should advertise on Voot. This is because Voot offers a wide range of niche targeting options such as interest, age, gender and genre targeting. Apart from the targeting offered, users are highly engaged in Voot implying that Hotstar as a platform has the potential to generate high recall for advertisements. Further, Voot being India's biggest OTT platform offers the opportunity to scale campaigns like no other.
Click here for BFSI Category
Click here for BFSI Category
Past Advertisers on Voot
Screenshots of Past Advertisers
*Offline help is available once the campaign is approved
Proof of Execution
When the campaign is live, you will get a link to the dashboard from where you can track the campaign delivery on a daily basis.
After the completion of the campaign, a Final Report will be shared with you.
Screenshot can be shared on request but this is done manually and takes time.
Steps in Execution
Step 1: Add Media to the Dashboard
Step 2: Customize it as per your requirement using the filters below:
|Video Length||6 Sec/ 20 Sec/ 30 Sec|
|Filters Available||Geography/ Demography/ Titles|
|Ad Type||Video in mp4 format|
Step 3: Select Start and End Date
Step 4: Upload artwork and make payment
How do I know my ad has been placed?
When the campaign is live, you will get a link to the dashboard from where you can track the campaign on daily basis.
After the completion of the campaign, a Video Plaza Report will be shared with you.
The Media Ant’s Guide to Ad Sizes
Top 5 Digital Advertising Platforms in OTT Category in India according to Similarweb April-June 2021
Why is Voot better?
Voot is a Network 18 App and hence streams all Colors TV shows like Bog Boss, Jhalak Diklaja and more, along with content from other channels as well.
How long will it take for my ad to go live?
Once the campaign is confirmed, it may take up to 48 hours for the ad to go live.
What is the difference between CPM and CPC pricing?
CPM stands for Cost per mille viz. Cost per Thousand Impression. You pay when your ad is shown 1000 times.
CPC stands for Cost per Click. You pay when someone clicks on your ad.
Can the impressions be distributed equally across he campaign?
Daily impression delivery doesn’t remain constant but can fluctuate by up to 200%.
Can there be a difference between number of clicks reported by the publisher to clicks being shown in my Google analytics?
The clicks shown on the report may not match the actual visits (as per your analytics) to the website as there is usually a significant click to drop off rate. Every click recorded by the advertiser's dashboard does not end up on the landing page which causes this discrepancy.
You can click here to understand in detail the tech reason for the discrepancy in these two numbers.
Is there a chance that my ad can get paused in the middle of a campaign?
Yes. All platforms prioritize Roadblocks over ROS ads and hence in case of such a premium booking, the delivery of your ad will be paused, and the campaign might need to be extended.
© 2021 The Media Ant - A Haystack Marketing Services Pvt.Ltd. brand. All icons and images © to their respective owners.