Social Media Post
Monthly Active Users
Daily Active Users
Trell is India's leading and most loved (Ratings>4.6) Lifestyle short video (2-5 minute videos) sharing app, where users connect, consume, create original content around their interests in 8 Indian languages. Trell's user community is 30 million strong (Monthly Active Users) and allows users to earn rewards, goodies, and vacations through the app. Get the best advertising rates for Trell at The Media Ant!
Trell is India's fastest growing Lifestyle community-commerce platform. This allows Trell to be amongst the top choice for advertisers. Here are a couple more reasons as to why one should advertise on Trell -
1. Trell highly engages the audience with an average usage of 40 mins per day on the app.
2. 73% of the users on Trell are under the age of 35. This audience demographic is perfect for digital-first brands as well as brands targeting young adults and the new age decision-makers.
3. Trell allows advertisers to connect with their desired targeting audience in regional languages.
4. The platform drives an average CTR of 3%.
5. Trell has been serving the needs of vernacular consumers with over 60% of its users hailing from tier-2 and tier-3 cities.
Media Options on Trell Include Native video ads, Content integration properties, branded KOL Content creation, and UGC contests.
1. Video Ads - Video ads on Trell are the most standard form of advertising. These appear in the feed when the user is scrolling through the content. Video ads can be taken on a cost per completed view model and on a cost per click model. Video can be a maximum of 2 minutes. Detailed targeting options are available.
2. Brand Takeover - A fullscreen take over that increases brand awareness and maximizes ad impact. Display up to a 15-sec video on the first screen that a user sees when the app is opened. There is a 100% share of voice for this property.
3. UGC Vlog contest - is a uniquely engaging challenge to connect with users by engaging them to create a vlog with a branded theme. This is a non-intrusive brand experience.
4. Content Integration - Key Opinion Leaders on Trell's Community will demonstrate the brand to potential buying audience through Vlogs. This property allows for targeting language. Currently, the platform has content on categories such as Travel, Movies & Web Series, Recipes, Personal Care, Fashion & Gadgets.
Trell is a lifestyle video-sharing app. Here's the types of brands that should consider advertising on Trell -
1. With the kind of engagement Trell enjoys, brands aiming to target both youth and small-town (2 &3 tier cities) should advertise on Trell.
2. Brands looking forward to unique advertising options such as Hashtag Challenges should advertise on Trell. This will increase brand awareness and engagement.
3. Brands looking forward to advertising in the form of entertainment- UGC Vlog contest, vacations, earn rewards, and goodies should advertise on Trell.
4. Brands that want to target early adopters to increase product sales and awareness.
5. Brands aiming to reach out to their desired audience through influencer marketing. This allows brands to promote their product in unique content.
6. Brands looking forward to a wide range of niche targeting options such as interest, age, gender, and language.
|Movie & Web Series Review||29%|
|Beauty & Wellness||13%|
Trell Offers the following targeting -
1. City/State- One can target the audience based on the city or state. For example, a brand like Dixcy Scott can have city/state targeting and reach out to the right audience group.
3. Gender and Age- One can target the audience according to their age and gender. For example, a brand like MyProtein can target the age group of 18-24 to advertise their brand.
4. Interest-Based- Brands can target audiences according to their interest, this will allow them to reach the right audience type.
5. Language- One can target audience by language and reach out to the people in their regional language. Brands like Havmor can use this targeting filter to their advantage.
Step 2: Customize it as per your requirement using the filters below:
|Placement Page||Run On Site/ Home Page/ Movie Page|
|Dimension||300 x 250/ 120 x 600/ 728 x 90|
|Banner Type||Leaderboard/ Tower/ Rectangle|
Step 3: Select Start and end Date
Step 4: Upload artwork and make payment
1. When the campaign is live, you will get a link to the dashboard from where you can track the campaign on a daily basis.
2. After the completion of the campaign, an Excel Report will be shared with you.
Trell, App App advertising is utilized by variety of brands to reach out to their target audience. Grow your business with advertising across the India's best app. Promote your business on the apps that delight people every day. Ads run seamlessly in all the smart phones across India. You can explore Trell, App In App advertising rates, different types of media options and advertising cost in Media Options and Pricing tab.
Whether it's an in app promotion, display marketing, or branded challenges Trell, App Mobile App branding offer you the opportunity to speak to a young and involved target group and present your brand in a unique environment. With Trell, App Mobile App creative advertising campaigns, you will achieve your business goals quickly and easily.
Apps are increasingly always on, collecting valuable information such as location, communications records, social circles, and browsing preferences. In many ways, this information is the lifeblood of the mobile app ecosystem: not only can it be coalesced to deliver incredibly informative, relevant, and delightful experiences for mobile users, but it can provide value to mobile advertisers to help fuel their brand.
The Media Ant is uniquely positioned to help you grow your business with highly effective, targeted digital media buying. We as an advertising agency provide advertisers with the opportunity to target key professionals. We help you to get better ROI and scalability to make your campaign a complete success.
How long will it take for my ad to go live?
Once the campaign is confirmed, it may take up to 48 hours for the ad to go live.
What is the difference between CPM and CPC pricing?
CPM stands for Cost per mille viz. Cost per Thousand Impression. You pay when your ad is shown 1000 times.
CPC stands for Cost per Click. You pay when someone clicks on your ad.
Can the impressions be distributed equally across he campaign?
Daily impression delivery doesn’t remain constant but can fluctuate by up to 200%.
Can there be a difference between number of clicks reported by the publisher to clicks being shown in my Google analytics?
The clicks shown on the report may not match the actual visits (as per your analytics) to the website as there is usually a significant click to drop off rate. Every click recorded by the advertiser's dashboard does not end up on the landing page which causes this discrepancy.
You can click here to understand in detail the tech reason for the discrepancy in these two numbers.
Is there a chance that my ad can get paused in the middle of a campaign?
Yes. All platforms prioritize Roadblocks over ROS ads and hence in case of such a premium booking, the delivery of your ad will be paused, and the campaign might need to be extended.
© 2021 The Media Ant - A Haystack Marketing Services Pvt.Ltd. brand. All icons and images © to their respective owners.