Per Jingle Recording
657 KHz; 1008 KHz; 1343 KHz
T M A Ranking
Advertisers can place their ads in Vividh Bharti, a key player in the Hindi music space. Advertisements through Vividh Bharti in Kolkata lets advertisers reach out to Bengali, Santali, Hindi, Sanskrit, English and Urdu music listeners. With significant market share in Kolkata, Vividh Bharti is one of the top stations to advertise in. Placing creative ads in Vividh Bharti gives your brand a comprehensive and efficient coverage across Kolkata to deliver high level of cost-effective response.
At present Vividh Bharti has 40 stations across the country. The programming of Vividh Bharti includes film music, skits, short plays and interactive programmes, etc. Vividh Bharati commands an impressive listening and holds its own among private radio Channels. Vividh Bharti is one of the best station for advertisers for extensive reach.
|Ad Time||Ad Option||Ad Type||Description|
|07:00 AM - 11:00 AM||Prime Time||Morning Drive||It is one of the recommended ad slots for radio advertisers because of the high engagement of listeners, due to this the cost of this time slot is also high.|
|11:00 AM - 05:00 PM||Non Prime Time||Midday||The cost of these ad slots are the lowest as there are lesser number of radio listeners during this period. However, major talk shows are played in this day part.|
|05:00 PM - 10:00 PM||Prime Time||Evening Drive||Coveted times for advertising as most of the commuters listen to radio during this time. The rates are similar to Morning Drive.|
|07:00 AM – 11:00 AM, 11:00 AM – 05:00 PM, 05:00 PM – 10:00 PM||Mixed Time or RODP||All Day||The ads get equal slots between morning drive, midday and evening drive. Where the cost incurred will be moderate.|
|Red / Suryan||840000|
|Fever / Aahaa FM||598000|
We are India’s first Radio ad agency that provides discounted cost without asking any question or forcing you to signup. As a leading Radio Advertising agency in Kolkata we offer the best rates to our clients. We keep total cost down and provide you with very competitive rates. Explore more about Vividh Bharati Kolkata’s Ad card rates and discounted rates in Media Options and Pricing Tab. You can also contact us to know more about placing adverts in Vividh Bharati, Kolkata.
Radio Commercials: Free Commercial Time also know as FCT is made available by the Radio Station. Advertisers can promote their brand by buying a set of time slots at discounted rates. Commercial times and their rates are further classified on the following basis:
RJ Mentions: RJ talks about advertiser’s brand while conducting the show. The RJ spends about 30-45 sec talking about the brand.
Contests: Any form of games which can be sponsored by advertisers where the listener stands a chance to win a prize. Some examples include quizzes & singing competitions. The sponsor has to provide the winner with a prize worth a minimum cost at Rs 1500.
Studio Shift: Any of the Radio shows can be broadcasted out of a location outside of the studio which is decided by the brand. For example the RJ’s can broadcast out of a particular restaurant to promote that brand.
Time Check: RJs talks about the brand while conducting the show. The RJ spends about 30-45 sec talking about the brand.
Sponsorship Tags: Advertisers have the opportunity the name of the brand to any specific program or song of the Radio Station as Title Sponsorship, Powered by or associate sponsorship
Roadblock: Advertisers can acquire all the ad spots of Radio station within a time frame.
Specials: Advertisers can wish the audience on special occasions such as Diwali, Holi, Navratri, Independence Day, etc.
Premium Placements: Advertisers can get premium placements at a higher cost for a 10 second FCT which is aired as the last or the first spot of the break.
Ad Rates: If the cost of an ad is listed as Rs 400 for a radio station in a city, it means its the pricing unit of 1 jingle played for 10 seconds If advertisers play a 30-second Ad 5 times for 7 days, the cost would be Rs. (400 X 30*5*7)/10 = Rs. 42,000.
Discounted Rates: We show the lowest rates the ads can be purchased for directly in our Media Options and Pricing Tab. Additional Discounts on ad rates depend upon the volume of ad buying by advertisers.
Additional Cost: Advertisers will have to pay an additional 15% on discounted rates as a service tax while buying ad spots.
Planning Assistance: Our experts can help advertisers book ads for their brand by recommending the right slots at the best rates.
Ad Length & Campaign Duration: Minimum Ad length excepted is 10-seconds and campaign should run at least for 1 day. Whilst the most common ad lengths are 30 and 40 seconds, ad spots can in effect be any time length up to 60 seconds or even longer. The longer the time length, the more expensive the spot airtime will cost.
Ad Frequency: Recommended repetition for radio ads are 5 times/ day.
Ad Booking Deadline: Advertisements can be booked a day prior to the execution day, if the advertisers are ready with their creative and agree with the final rates.
Multiple Creatives: Advertisers can rotate their ad creatives according to their requirements at the same cost.
Which all stations operate under Akashwani/All India Radio?
There are five different stations that operate under All India radio. They are as follows:
1. AIR Primary Channel: AIR Primary Channel is a regional station that covers the entire region and has a higher reach. These stations can cover multiple cities within a given state and reach out to more people. The Regional Channels follow a composite programme pattern comprising of music - classical, light, folk and film, News and Current Affairs, Radio plays, features, Farm and Home programmes, programmes on Health & Family Welfare and programmes for Woman, Children etc.
2. AIR Local: AIR Local is a local station that covers a specific city or a locality. The program content is made as per the locality and its people and language. Local radio stations serve small communities, showcase local culture, and broadcast area-specific programmes for the benefit of the community.
3. AIR FM Rainbow: AIR FM Rainbow features Hindi and regional language songs, while also playing English music and providing hourly news in English, regional language, and/or Hindi. Rainbow FM stations play ghazals, soundtracks, and a variety of programs featuring Western music, both popular music, and classical music.
4. AIR FM Gold: AIR FM Gold is an FM radio channel that only operates in Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, and Chennai. It features Hindi, English, and Tamil songs along with hourly news in English, Hindi, and Tamil for the respective cities.
5. Vividh Bharati: All the programmes featured in Vividh Bharati are produced centrally at Vividh Bharati Service, Borivali, Mumbai and up-linked to the satellite. Some local programme windows are also provided at these stations to give regional flavour to the listeners. It presents a mix of film music, skits, short plays and interactive programmes.
© 2021 The Media Ant - A Haystack Marketing Services Pvt.Ltd. brand. All icons and images © to their respective owners.