Advertising in Radio Rimjhim (Gopalganj) - Bihar
Radio Rimjhim is a community radio station of Bihar, under the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. Community radio stations is a type of radio broadcast that serves smaller geographic communities . These stations operate ona small frequency band. The permission and frequency band is provided for free by the government. One needs to apply to the ministry of Information and Broadcast to be able to run a community radio stations. These stations run content relevant and popular to a local, specific audience overlooked by commercial or mass-media broadcasters. In India community radio stations are nonprofit and provide a mechanism for enabling individuals and groups.
Get advertising rate for Community Radio Stations in Bihar. The page also provides complete list of Community Radio stations in Bihar. Like regular FM radio stations, Community radio stations also have rate cards. Rates are quoted per 10 sec. However one major difference in Community Radio advertising and regular radio advertising is the discount. As community radio stations are run by local communities you will find the best rates as mentioned on the site. Community Radio in Bihar is well developed and used by locals to keep themselves abreast with local news, events, entertainment and music in Bihar. Advertising in community radio is quite simple. Just prepare a jingle, select the stations in Bihar where you would want to advertise, select start date, make payment and mail us the plan. You can also use our online radio planner for radio advertising and use it to plan as well as execute. Community radio advertising needs to adhere to certain rules while accepting and playing ads. These community radio advertising rules are applicable not only to community radio stations in Bihar but the entire country. The ads played on community radio or announcements made should be related to local events, local businesses and services and employment opportunities in Bihar. Community radios are allowed only 5 minutes of ad time per hour of the broadcast. Another rule regarding Community radio advertising is that revenue generated from advertisement and announcements in community radio shall be utilized only for the operational expenses and capital expenditure of the community radio stations.
What Value Ads Can I get to amplify my campaign?
1. If the campaign size is more than 1 lac, we provide Show Sponsorship Tags as a Value Ad Free of Cost.
2. If the campaign size is up to Rs 5 lac, we provide Show Sponsorship Tags, RJ Mentions as a Value Ad Free of Cost.
3. If the campaign size is up to Rs 8 lac, we provide Show Sponsorship Tags, RJ Mentions, Contest as a Value Ad Free of Cost.
Are there any Terms and Conditions that I should be aware of?
1.Once the ad is approved and payment made, it takes 1 working day to start the campaign
2.At the start of the campaign, we will share approximate time at which ad will be played. However, these are not the exact timings. Broadcast certificate which is shared within 30 days of the campaign end will have the exact air time
3.Due to overbooking there might be drops in the number of ads scheduled for a day. Such drops are intimated to the advertisers and option given to them for airing them later.
For the cost mentioned on the site how many times would my ad be played?
Shared rate for Radio is per second. Let me explain this through an example.
Rate Radio Mirchi Delhi - Rs 100 per sec
Length of your jingle ad - 20 seconds
So every time your ad gets played, you would need to pay Rs 100 X 20 = Rs 2000
Now, if you play this ad 10 times it would cost Rs 2,000 X 10 = Rs 20,000
What is a show sponsorship tag?
A show sponsorship tag is the Tag line of the advertising brand which is aired before the start of the show.
Example - This show is brought to you by Carl Zeiss Drive Safe Lenses.......
What if an advertiser wants to place the ad at a specific position during the ad break?
1. The advertiser can choose a specific spot & time band for placing the ad by paying a premium over and above the normal cost of advertising.
2. The premium percentage ranges from 50 - 100 % depending on the station and market.
What is a non prime time band in radio advertising?
The afternoon time band, i.e. from 12PM to 5PM is the non prime time band in Radio Advertising.
What is an RJ Mention?
1. When the RJ talks about your brand while conducting the show, it helps to promote your brand.
2. The RJ spends about 30 - 45 sec talking about your brand.
How do I ensure that my ad is being played as desired?
1. We share the ad spot timings on a daily basis through which one can track the number of spots played during the campaign.
2. We share a Broadcast Certificate at the end of the campaign. The Broadcast Certificate is issued at the letter head of the Broadcaster.
What is an Interview?
The advertising brand has the option of recording and airing an exclusive interview which helps to promote the brand.
What is a prime time band in radio advertising?
The Morning hours (7AM to 12AM) and the Evening hours (5PM to 11PM) is the prime time band in Radio Advertising.
What happens in case the ad is not played or is dropped due to inventory crunch?
In case the ad gets dropped, the advertiser has two options to choose from:
1. The advertiser has an option schedule the dropped spots on the next date or on any other date and time as per his / her desire.
2. The advertiser can claim for a refund for the dropped spots.
What are the various types of advertising options available on Radio?
1. One can advertise on Radio in the form of a pre-recorded jingle which is played during the ad breaks on Radio stations.
2. There other forms of advertising on Radio are Sponsorship Tags, RJ Mentions and Interview.
How can an advertiser record the Interview?
The interview can be recorded at the studio of the radio station. Alternatively, the interview can be conducted & recorded over the phone.
How can I determine the total cost / budget for a Radio Campaign?
1. You can determine the total cost/budget by Rate per Second x Total Ad Duration x Frequency (spots to be played per day) x Total Days.
2. The rates vary according to the selected time band. For example: rates for prime time band are higher as compared to non-prime and mixed time band.
What is a Contest?
An advertising brand can sponsor games / quizzes on Radio and give away branded gratifications to the winners of the contest.
What is mixed time band in radio advertising?
The time band, i.e. from 7AM to 11PM is the mixed time band in Radio Advertising.
© 2019 The Media Ant - A Haystack Marketing Services Pvt.Ltd. brand. All icons and images © to their respective owners.