Per Jingle Recording
AIR Primary Channel, Imphal Upcountry is one of the most popular radio stations in Imphal Upcountry. Advertising through AIR Primary Channel, Imphal Upcountry allows the advertiser to reach out to their target audience. With a significant market share in Imphal Upcountry, AIR Primary Channel, Imphal Upcountry is one of the top stations to advertise in. Placing creative ads in AIR Primary Channel, Imphal Upcountry gives your brand a comprehensive and efficient coverage across Imphal Upcountry to deliver a high level of cost-effective response.
You will get the rate for advertising in AIR Primary Channel, Imphal Upcountry in the Media Options and Pricing section of the website. The mentioned rates are for per second of airtime. So e.g. if the cost to advertise in AIR Primary Channel, Imphal Upcountry is mentioned as Rs 300/sec and your ad is 10 sec long, the cost for playing your ad once on AIR Primary Channel, Imphal Upcountry come to Rs 300 X 10 = Rs 3,000. Advertising Rate for AIR Primary Channel, Imphal Upcountry varies with the timeband and is directly proportional to the reach. You can get the rate for major time bands by adding the media to your Bag and checking the rate for different time bands. Prime Time in the Radio is from 7AM to 12PM & 5PM - 11PM. Rates for Prime Time in AIR Primary Channel, Imphal Upcountry is significantly higher than non-prime time and mixed time. However, if you consider the reach during these hours, the cost per reach comes down making it feasible for the Radio planning agency to include it in the plans.
Media Agency can play a critical role if you are planning to advertise in AIR Primary Channel, Imphal Upcountry. There are several roles that a media agency plays while executing your Radio campaign. Firstly, the media agency will help you in deciding if the advertising in AIR Primary Channel, Imphal Upcountry is right for your brand. The agency uses IRS data to decide the TG and AIR Primary Channel, Imphal Upcountry listener profile match. Once you have decided to go ahead with advertising in AIR Primary Channel, Imphal Upcountry, the next step for the radio ad-buying agency is to plan the frequency and timing for the ads (called spots) and negotiate the right price. Scheduling of the ads will depend on the campaign objective and the pricing. While advertising in the prime time might give you the maximum reach but the agency might recommend non-prime time as it provides a lower cost per reach. Various such variables can be tackled by the media agency while buying ad space in AIR Primary Channel, Imphal Upcountry. The last role of the radio ad-buying agency is to ensure that the ad is played on AIR Primary Channel, Imphal Upcountry and provide the advertiser with the number of people who listen to your ad. The Media Ant being an authorized agency for ad planning and buying on AIR Primary Channel, Imphal Upcountry provides a data research-backed plan and ensure that you get the best rates. In case you need any help with planning, please contact Help@TheMediaAnt.com.
Advertising in AIR Primary Channel, Imphal Upcountry would help brands to reach out to their target audience in the most effective way. The advantages of advertising in AIR Primary Channel, Imphal Upcountry, are:
There are two factors that need to be considered before planning any Radio campaign.
Factor 1: Selection of Channel/Station
Factor 2: Ad-option
Detailing of Factor 1:
Selection of channel is based on the below-mentioned factors:
i) Target Audience
iii) Show/Station Popularity
iv) Content & the genre of music played by the station
Detailing of Factor 2:
Radio offers multiple advertising options which the advertisers can explore to promote their brands. Jingle is the most preferred form of advertising opted by all major advertisers. Below are all the most preferred options in detail.
Pricing for Advertising in Radio depends on the below-mentioned points:
i) Rates depend on the creative length, time band selected and duration of the campaign
ii) Premium charges are applicable for targeting specific programs, crunched time bands, and spot positioning
|Ad Time||Ad Option||Ad Type||Description|
|07:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Prime Time||Morning Drive||It is one of the recommended ad slots for radio advertisers because of the high engagement of listeners, due to this the cost of this time slot is also high|
|12:00 PM - 05:00 PM||Non Prime Time||Midday||The cost of these ad slots are the lowest as there are lesser number of radio listeners during this period. However, major talk shows are played in this day part|
|05:00 PM - 11:00 PM||Prime Time||Evening Drive||Coveted times for advertising as most of the commuters listen to radio during this time. The rates are similar to Morning Drive|
|07:00 AM – 12:00 PM, 12:00 PM – 05:00 PM, 05:00 PM – 11:00 PM||Mixed Time or RODP||All Day||The ads get equal slots between morning drive, midday and evening drive. Where the cost incurred will be moderate|
East and West Imphal
Step 1: Planning: Select the Media Option, Ad length, Time Band, Total number of Ads, Campaign Duration and Start Date
In case you need any help with planning, please write to help@TheMediaAnt.com, if not the above details can be mailed to us on the same ID or Create Package online at The Media Ant
Step 2: We will check the ad space availability and other privileges like discounts, depending on the time of booking
Step 3: Submit the artwork and make the payment
Step 4: Campaign execution: Tentative log timings will be shared on a daily basis so the client can hear their Ads live
|Jingle Duration||Word Limit|
|10 seconds||15 - 20 words|
|15 seconds||20 - 25 words|
|20 seconds||25 - 35 words|
|30 seconds||40 - 45 words|
|40 seconds||50 - 55 words|
|50 seconds||65 - 70 words|
Click here to check the past campaigns
Which all stations operate under Akashwani/All India Radio?
There are five different stations that operate under All India radio. They are as follows:
1. AIR Primary Channel: AIR Primary Channel is a regional station that covers the entire region and has a higher reach. These stations can cover multiple cities within a given state and reach out to more people. The Regional Channels follow a composite programme pattern comprising of music - classical, light, folk and film, News and Current Affairs, Radio plays, features, Farm and Home programmes, programmes on Health & Family Welfare and programmes for Woman, Children etc.
2. AIR Local: AIR Local is a local station that covers a specific city or a locality. The program content is made as per the locality and its people and language. Local radio stations serve small communities, showcase local culture, and broadcast area-specific programmes for the benefit of the community.
3. AIR FM Rainbow: AIR FM Rainbow features Hindi and regional language songs, while also playing English music and providing hourly news in English, regional language, and/or Hindi. Rainbow FM stations play ghazals, soundtracks, and a variety of programs featuring Western music, both popular music, and classical music.
4. AIR FM Gold: AIR FM Gold is an FM radio channel that only operates in Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, and Chennai. It features Hindi, English, and Tamil songs along with hourly news in English, Hindi, and Tamil for the respective cities.
5. Vividh Bharati: All the programmes featured in Vividh Bharati are produced centrally at Vividh Bharati Service, Borivali, Mumbai and up-linked to the satellite. Some local programme windows are also provided at these stations to give regional flavour to the listeners. It presents a mix of film music, skits, short plays and interactive programmes.
© 2019 The Media Ant - A Haystack Marketing Services Pvt.Ltd. brand. All icons and images © to their respective owners.