Advertising in Conde Nast Traveller India Magazine
About Advertising in Conde Nast Traveller India Magazine
Condé Nast Traveller is globally regarded as the most authoritative and independent source on luxury travel and lifestyle. Internationally recognised with industry awards and accolades. Readers of Condé Nast Traveller are staunch loyalists 93% of them consider it the most trusted source of travel information and 83% plan bookings based on what they read in the magazine.  It is a Travel magazine that gives its readers comfortable and stylish travel options. Includes travel ideas, news, deals and city guides.
We can help
Hire our expert media planners to find, plan and place your next promotion.
Conde Nast Traveller India Advertising Cost
₹ 1,68,300 Per Insert
₹ 4,06,000 Per Insert
₹ 3,08,550 Per Insert
₹ 9,30,000 Per Insert
About Conde Nast Traveller Magazine
Condé Nast Traveller is globally regarded as the most authoritative and independent source on luxury travel and lifestyle. Internationally recognised with industry awards and accolades. Readers of Condé Nast Traveller are staunch loyalists 93% of them consider it the most trusted source of travel information and 83% plan bookings based on what they read in the magazine. It is a Travel magazine that gives its readers comfortable and stylish travel options. Includes travel ideas, news, deals and city guides.
Facts and Figures
- 90% are 25+ years of age
- 75% of our subscribers are married;
- 57% of our subscribers have children
- 97% hold a graduate degree
- 59% are either post graduate or professionally qualified
- 62% are Senior Management (Owner/Partner/Director)
- 50% of our subscribers own a second home outside their area of residence
- 60% visit spas of which 31% visit the spa at least once a month
- 28% are members of an exclusive members only clubs.
- 72% own at least 2 cars;
- 35% owning 3+ cars
- 63% of our subscribers own at least one luxury sedan/SUV
Facts and Figures
|• Food & Drink • Summer Planning
|• Business Travel Special • Summer Destinations • International Shopping
|• Romance Issue • Readers’ Travel Awards Voting
|• Asia • Hot List • Dubai Section
|• 8th Anniversary Issue • Best of the World
|• Readers’ Travel Awards • 50 Shades of Blue
Facts and Figures
Step 1: Select Variables: Media Option, Ad Position, Number of Insertions and Magazine Issue Dates.
In case you need any help with planning, please write to help@TheMediaAnt.com
|Sample Variable Selections
|Full Page/ Back Cover/ Gatefold
|Regular/ Premium/ Innovative
|Number of Insertions
|1/ 3 / 7
|Magazine Issue Dates
|January/ February/ May
Step 2: Email the filled table to help@TheMediaAnt.com or Create Package online at The Media Ant.
Step 3: We will check the ad space availability and prevailing discount at the time of booking.
Step 4: Upon confirmation of availability from our end, you need to submit the artwork and make the payment.
Once the advertisement is printed in the Magazine, copies of the Magazine are sent to the client within one working week.
Why Advertise In Conde Nast Traveller India Magazine?
Conde Nast Traveller India Magazine advertising provides a unique opportunity for brand owners. The Magazine itself is produced by quality publisher and is utilized by many prestigious, high-end brands to support their advertising campaigns. Conde Nast Traveller India Magazine advertising is a proven method to target decision-makers and opinion leaders with a high-income. Conde Nast Traveller India advertising offers multiple opportunities to target a captive audience in an uncluttered environment with inspiring advice, insights and host of fascinating features. Reach out to the decision makers and professionals across India by placing ads.
Effectiveness Of Conde Nast Traveller India Magazine Advertising
Full-page Conde Nast Traveller India Print Magazine ads rich with color and visual imagery can attract attention and enhance the visual presentation of your products. Magazines commonly use glossy finish and allow for full-color spreads. You can use bleed images or color backgrounds -- meaning have them extend all the way to the page edges, without a border -- to present a product image that really stands out.
A major factor of Conde Nast Traveller India Magazine advertising effectiveness relative to many other media is the interest of the audience. Readers typically have strong interest in the theme or topic of Conde Nast Traveller India Magazine. Finding this close link between readers and your brand is critical to effectiveness.
Also contributing to the effectiveness of Conde Nast Traveller India Magazine ads is the potential for ongoing, repeated exposure. Homeowners and businesses commonly have Magazine racks or other spaces where they keep Conde Nast Traveller India for other readers or repeat use. This gives you the potential to reach a large number of people with one copy and the same reader multiple times. Plus, since Conde Nast Traveller India Magazine are a static medium, readers can analyze or look at your message indefinitely.
Ways In Which Conde Nast Traveller India Magazine Deliver Engagement
- The strong positive brand values of the Conde Nast Traveller India Magazine can transfer onto the advertisements.
- Because advertisements are relevant and valued, ad clutter is not a problem in Conde Nast Traveller India Magazine.
- Readers take action as a result of seeing advertising in Conde Nast Traveller India Magazine.
- Targeting with precision and without wastage is a key strength of Conde Nast Traveller India Magazine.
- Creative formats such as gatefolds, textures, special papers, samples, sponsorship, advertisement features (‘advertorials’), and so on can create additional impact and interaction.
- Advertising in Conde Nast Traveller India Magazine is a great, cost-effective way to reach an exclusive group of affluent and highly educated managers, owners, professionals and executives.
- Booking the ad space earlier helps with an optimum placement.
- Conde Nast Traveller India Magazine is a product catalog and maintains a premium image. They have the right to reject creatives that don't abide by their aesthetic guidelines.