Advertising in No Parking Boards - Delhi
No Parking Board - Small
No Parking Board - Large
No Parking Board Advertising in Delhi is an advertisement done on the society gate. Advertisement on No Parking Board in Delhi generates curiosity in the minds of on-lookers, and your brand stays in their mind at conscious as well as sub conscious level. No Parking Boards in Delhi are the most affordable outdoor medium to advertise on.No Parking Board advertising is one of the most commonly used advertising mediums by businesses in Delhi. One can find No Parking Board Advertisements on gates of residential and commercial buildings in the prime locations like New Friends Colony, Maharani Bagh, Defence Colony, Panchsheel, Hauz Khas, Vasant Kunj, Sundar Nagar in Delhi.
Step 1: Select Variables: Media Option, Target Location, Number of Boards, Campaign Duration and Start date
In case you need any help with planning, please write to help@TheMediaAnt.com
|Variables||Sample Variable Selections|
|Media Option||Metal Board - Large/ Metal Board - Small/ Sunpack Board - Large|
|Target Location||Maharani Bagh/ Defence Colony/ Panchsheel|
|Number of Boards||500/ 1000/ 1500|
|Campaign Duration||1 Month/ 2 Months/ 3 Months|
|Campaign Start Date||27th Feb/ 15th Aug/ 23rd Dec|
Step 2: Email the filled table to help@TheMediaAnt.com or Create Package online at The Media Ant.
Step 3: We will check the ad space availability and prevailing discount at the time of booking.
Step 4: Upon confirmation of availability from our end, you need to submit the artwork and make the payment.
Once the campaign is live, the execution pictures will be shared within 2 working days.
Delhi, India’s capital territory, is a massive metropolitan area in the country’s north. It is the second most populous city after Mumbai and most populous urban agglomeration in India. Delhi is the largest commercial centre in northern India. Key service industries are information technology, telecommunications, hotels, banking, media and tourism. Taxis, auto rickshaws, and cycle rickshaws also ply on Delhi roads in large numbers
No Parking Boards Advertising can be of different types based on the material used for the board.
The most common types of No Parking Boards include -
1. Metal or Tin Sheet No Parking Board Advertising – this is the traditional No Parking Board used by advertisers that are strong, thick, long lasting and weather proof. This material allows good quality printing of any ad creative type.
2. SunPack No Parking Board Advertising – these are plastic corrugated sheets which come in different colors allowing the advertiser to choose from different background colors for his ad without extra printing. This material is light weight, low cost and relatively easy to install for the vendor. This material is also eco-friendly and is not harmful to the environment. However, these boards have a shorter life than the tin/metal boards and tend to spoilt in due course.
The other less common, higher end No Parking Boards are -
1. Reflective Sheets – due to their reflective property these No Parking Boards are the best suited for night times. These advertising boards are resistant to all weather types and require very little care making it extremely effective and durable for advertisers.
2. Prismatic Sheets – these are not one of the commonly used advertising types for No Parking boards. However, this material is UV resistant, weather proof, long lasting and highly luminescent which makes the advertisement visible from a long distance.
• It is one of the most affordable outdoor advertising mediums to advertise on
• This ad type has a long life and remains in good condition through all weather conditions
• Positioned at eye level, these ads are easily noticed by audiences
• No Parking Board ads are easy to install for the vendor
• This form of advertising is well suited for businesses with a relatively small advertising budget
• This advertising method is effective in Tier 1, 2 and 3 cities in India
• It is an innovative form of advertising and can be very effective with good creative
• The ad reaches out not only to the residents, but also visitors and passers-by
• It is known to be a low on cost, high on returns advertising medium
We are India’s first No Parking Board ad agency that provides the discounted cost without asking any question or forcing you to sign up. As a leading No Parking Board Advertising agency we offer the best rates to our clients. We keep total cost down and provide you with very competitive rates. You can also contact us to know more about placing adverts.
Q. Is it possible to print No Parking Boards that glow at night?
What is non traditional advertising?
While there are many definitions the most acceptable one is based on revenue model.
Advertising in medium whose majority revenue does not come through advertising is called Non Traditional medium. For e.g. Major revenue for public transport buses come from ticketing but these buses also make some money by carrying ads.