1-21 of 21
1-21 of 21
Complete advertising rate chart is available on the Media Options and Details page of the magazine. Here are few of the Frequently asked Questions about advertising rate:
1. Do the rates for different pages in same magazine vary?
Yes. Rates for special pages like cover pages are more expensive than regular inside pages.
2. What do the discounts depend on?
The discount depends on primarily on the number of inserts/volume of business. The more number of inserts, the greater the discount.
3. The rates mentioned in the table are for which position?
The rates mentioned in the table are for a full page colour ad.
4. Is there any tax included as well?
No, magazine advertisements do not attract any taxes.
5. Are there any value additions available with magazine advertisements?
Yes. For multiple insertions, many magazines offer free editorial coverage. However, it varies across publications and it is the editor’s prerogative to accept or not accept the editorials.
1. What do you mean by circulation & readership?
Circulation signifies the number of copies of the magazine printed. Readership signifies the number of people who read the magazine. A single magazine can be read by many people in a household or in an office.
2. What is card rate?
This the maximum rate that one has to pay for advertising in the magazine. Discounts are applied on these rates when you book your ad.
3. What do you mean by B2B (Trade) & B2C (Consumer)?
B2B - Business to business magazines are generally distributed in organisations/universities/hospitals etc. Their distribution is mainly through subscriptions.
B2C – Business to consumer magazines are generally distributed to individuals. These magazines are generally available on shelves in stores to be purchased.
4. What do you mean by category / magazine category?
Magazine category refers to the topics covered by the particular magazine. For example, magazines grouped under the architecture category cover topics on architects, buildings, interior designs etc.
1. Can The Media Ant help me make the plan?
Yes. We offer free magazine planning.
2. How should I select the magazines?
Magazines can be selected on the following basis:
Magazine name search – this search can be used to select the magazine you would like the advertise in by typing the magazine name.
Magazine category – this search is used to select magazines pertaining to a particular category or multiple categories u wish to advertise in.
Product I would like to advertise – this search is used to select the product which you would like to advertise & magazine recommendations will be given to you on that basis.
3. What are the possible innovations in magazine advertising?
Options outside of regular pages advertising are thick pages, tabs, gate folds, emailer to the subscriber base and advertising on the website.
4. Are there options outside of print advertising available in magazines?
Yes. Many magazines also offer email marketing to their subscriber base and advertising on their website.
1. Once I have finalized the plan what is the next step?
Once you have finalized the plan, you can book the ad online. You can make the payment online as well as upload the artwork. In case you want to book your ad offline, kindly mail the selected list of Interior Design Magazines or Architectural Magazines to Help@TheMediaAnt.com
2. How do I pay?
You can pay either online, cheque or bank transfer
3. What proof do I get once the activity is complete?
After the advertisement has been printed, a physical copy of the magazine along with the invoice will be sent to you.
4. Will The Media Ant help me make the ad/creative?
We help in making ads for advertising in magazines. The rates for this service is dependent on the requirement and the cost in not included in the price list.