Home

Digital

Carwale, Website Advertising Rates

Carwale, Website Advertising Rates

Carwale, Website Advertising Rates

30.9M

Monthly Users

Website

Medium

About Carwale, Website Advertising Rates

Carwale AdvertisementCarwale Advertisement is showcased on the website of India’s popular consumer-based car and bike platform. Carwale Advertisements will help displayed on Carwale Website as banner ads and sponsored articles. Carwale helps users research various brands of vehicles, pricing, and insurance policies & serves as a listing platform to connect buyers and sellers of cars. Advertising in Carwale will help companies in building brand recognition and showcasing their products or services. Being a top website in the vehicle category, Carwale ranks 104 in the country across websites. Using Carwale Advertisement, companies will be able to implement their marketing strategies to develop relationships with their customers.Carwale Advertisement Rates Carwale Advertisement Rates will vary depending on the various ad options chosen by the brands and the frequency of the ads. Our pricing models for Carwale Advertising Rates are per package chosen and the number of days for the ads. Carwale Advertising Costs will depend on the package the client chooses. In Carwale Ads options like pre-roll and mid-roll ads, promotional videos, social media posts, and branding tags. Our “Top Choice” section on “Carwale Website Advertisement” will include all the packages the companies can choose from according to their requirements. Various ad options like banner ads, and more are available at discounted rates, from which brands and companies can select according to their requirements.You can check out discounted Carwale Advertising Costs on the official website of The Media Ant. Companies can pick the package most relevant to their needs. Carwale Advertising AgencyLooking to Advertise in Carwale? The Media Ant is one of India’s leading digital advertising agencies that helps you with advertising and brand awareness needs. With a presence across top Indian cities like Bangalore, Mumbai, and Delhi, The Media Ant ensures you a one-stop solution for all your digital advertising needs. We help you plan, buy, execute and monitor all your digital advertising campaigns across the country. Our in-house team ensures to provide you with the best digital advertising plans and monitors them to ensure flawless execution and the best performance. Our best rates for digital advertising for any platform are available online on our website. The Media Ant also measures campaign engagement and helps improve the advertising campaigns based on performance. Get the best rates to place your ad on any digital platform on The Media Ant.You can monitor your digital ad campaigns on our online monitoring dashboard on your mobile phone. Check the best rates to advertise your brand on digital platforms in The Media Ant's Carwale advertising planning tools. You can contact us through Whatsapp, Phone, or Email for Advertising on Carwale Website. The Media Ant contact details are available in the Contact Us section of The Media Ant website.Who Should Advertise on Carwale?Companies looking for a wide reach to advertise to a largely millennial audience should advertise on Carwale. Automobile Sector: Being a car website, companies like Mercedes, Tata Motors, Maruti Suzuki, and others use original advertising formats and planning ad strategies to increase brand and product awareness. Telecommunications Sector: In telecommunications, companies like Airtel, Vodafone, and others use various innovative and experimental ads to showcase their brands.E-Commerce: Being a consumer-centric website, Carwale is the perfect place for e-commerce sites like Amazon, Myntra, and others to target their customers. Through ad formats, the companies can pull in customers by showcasing their deals and offers.Why Should I Advertise In Carwale?Carwale Advertisement will help the companies display new products or services and increase brand recognition. Advertising on Carwale Website will help boost your business sales and bring in more leads. With 16.9+ million monthly active users, Carwale Advertisement targets a large audience of specific criteria. The target audience of Carwale Advertising includes 79% of people from ages 18 - 34 years. Carwale is a consumer-facing online platform that has a direct-to-consumer approach making it an ideal platform to target the right audience through Carwale Advertisement.Using innovative, personalized, and experimental advertising tactics, Carwale Advertisement aims to reach a wide audience. Advertising in Carwale helps build stronger relationships with customers and retain them, as well as bring in new customers. Who Are The Target Audience for Carwale Advertisements?While advertising in Carwale, advertisers can target large-scale working-class and affluent users of NCCS socioeconomic status who have easy access to the internet. Some target audiences who can be reached through Carwale Advertisements include:Around 95% audience of Carwale App Advertisement are males, and the rest 5% are females.Around 72% audience of Carwale Website Advertisement are males and the rest 28% are females.Around 43% audience of Carwale App Advertisement are aged between 25 - 34 years.Around 39% audience of Carwale Website Advertisement are aged between 25 - 34 years. 

Key Insights

Pages per Visit

5.5

Pricing Model

CPM, Fixed

Bid Type

Managed

App Store Rating

4.1

Language

English

Categories

Automobile

Top Choice

Popular

Banner

Rack Rate

₹ 0.275 / Per Impression

TMA Offer

Login To View

Rectangular Image ad (Banner) which will appear on all the pages.
Premium

Article

Rack Rate

₹ 2,50,000 / Per Article

TMA Offer

Login To View

A top story article will be posted on the website.

Confused?
We can help

Hire our expert media planners to find, plan and place your next promotion.

The Media Ant

Media Demographics & Analytics

User Reach & Demographics

Users in %(App only)

Gender Distribution

Male

Female

95

5

Users in % (Website only)

Gender Distribution

Male

Female

72

28

Users ( App Only)

Age Distribution

in %


18-24

12

25-34

43

35-44

37

45-54

7

55+

1

Users (Website Only)

Age Distribution

in %


18-24

35

25-34

39

35-44

14

45-54

6

55-64

4

65+

2

Users

Cities Wise Distribution

in %


Delhi NCR

11

Pune

8

Bengaluru

7

Hyderabad

6

Chennai

6

Lucknow

6

Ahemdabad

5

Indore

5

Mumbai

5

Jaipur

5

Others

36


Carwale Advertisement

Carwale Advertisement is showcased on the website of India’s popular consumer-based car and bike platform. Carwale Advertisements will help displayed on Carwale Website as banner ads and sponsored articles. 

Carwale helps users research various brands of vehicles, pricing, and insurance policies & serves as a listing platform to connect buyers and sellers of cars. Advertising in Carwale will help companies in building brand recognition and showcasing their products or services. 

Being a top website in the vehicle category, Carwale ranks 104 in the country across websites. Using Carwale Advertisement, companies will be able to implement their marketing strategies to develop relationships with their customers.

Carwale Advertisement Rates 

Carwale Advertisement Rates will vary depending on the various ad options chosen by the brands and the frequency of the ads. Our pricing models for Carwale Advertising Rates are per package chosen and the number of days for the ads. 

Carwale Advertising Costs will depend on the package the client chooses. In Carwale Ads options like pre-roll and mid-roll ads, promotional videos, social media posts, and branding tags. 

Our “Top Choice” section on “Carwale Website Advertisement” will include all the packages the companies can choose from according to their requirements. Various ad options like banner ads, and more are available at discounted rates, from which brands and companies can select according to their requirements.

You can check out discounted Carwale Advertising Costs on the official website of The Media Ant. Companies can pick the package most relevant to their needs. 

Carwale Advertising Agency

Looking to Advertise in Carwale? The Media Ant is one of India’s leading digital advertising agencies that helps you with advertising and brand awareness needs. With a presence across top Indian cities like Bangalore, Mumbai, and Delhi, The Media Ant ensures you a one-stop solution for all your digital advertising needs. 

We help you plan, buy, execute and monitor all your digital advertising campaigns across the country. Our in-house team ensures to provide you with the best digital advertising plans and monitors them to ensure flawless execution and the best performance. Our best rates for digital advertising for any platform are available online on our website. 

The Media Ant also measures campaign engagement and helps improve the advertising campaigns based on performance. Get the best rates to place your ad on any digital platform on The Media Ant.

You can monitor your digital ad campaigns on our online monitoring dashboard on your mobile phone. Check the best rates to advertise your brand on digital platforms in The Media Ant's Carwale advertising planning tools. 

You can contact us through Whatsapp, Phone, or Email for Advertising on Carwale Website. The Media Ant contact details are available in the Contact Us section of The Media Ant website.

Who Should Advertise on Carwale?

Companies looking for a wide reach to advertise to a largely millennial audience should advertise on Carwale

  • Automobile Sector: Being a car website, companies like Mercedes, Tata Motors, Maruti Suzuki, and others use original advertising formats and planning ad strategies to increase brand and product awareness. 
  • Telecommunications Sector: In telecommunications, companies like Airtel, Vodafone, and others use various innovative and experimental ads to showcase their brands.
  • E-Commerce: Being a consumer-centric website, Carwale is the perfect place for e-commerce sites like Amazon, Myntra, and others to target their customers. Through ad formats, the companies can pull in customers by showcasing their deals and offers.

Why Should I Advertise In Carwale?

Carwale Advertisement will help the companies display new products or services and increase brand recognition. Advertising on Carwale Website will help boost your business sales and bring in more leads. 

With 16.9+ million monthly active users, Carwale Advertisement targets a large audience of specific criteria. The target audience of Carwale Advertising includes 79% of people from ages 18 - 34 years. Carwale is a consumer-facing online platform that has a direct-to-consumer approach making it an ideal platform to target the right audience through Carwale Advertisement.

Using innovative, personalized, and experimental advertising tactics, Carwale Advertisement aims to reach a wide audience. Advertising in Carwale helps build stronger relationships with customers and retain them, as well as bring in new customers. 

Who Are The Target Audience for Carwale Advertisements?

While advertising in Carwale, advertisers can target large-scale working-class and affluent users of NCCS socioeconomic status who have easy access to the internet. Some target audiences who can be reached through Carwale Advertisements include:

  • Around 95% audience of Carwale App Advertisement are males, and the rest 5% are females.
  • Around 72% audience of Carwale Website Advertisement are males and the rest 28% are females.
  • Around 43% audience of Carwale App Advertisement are aged between 25 - 34 years.
  • Around 39% audience of Carwale Website Advertisement are aged between 25 - 34 years. 

Execution Process and Media Specifications

Media Kit
Loading