- Big FM has been ranked as the number 1 radio station in Mumbai with an overall 15.1% market share. With 31.8 Lakh listeners, Big FM has the highest listenership in the Mumbai’s market- RAM Ratings for Week 16 2020
- Tonic Worldwide, a digital first creative agency, has launched an AI driven video marketing platform in association with Vidz.ai. The platform will enable marketers to create custom made marketing videos and monitor the analytics for the same.
- BARC has implemented an upgraded, versatile and user-friendly software interface, YUMI Analytics, starting July 1, 2020. The software will have unique features like graphical representation of the data, cross-database analysis, and many more advanced and easy-to-understand features.
- BookMyShow launched its own online video streaming platform “BookMyShow Online” where the users will be able to watch both paid and free performances across music, entertainment, comedy, and other performing arts all on the same platform.
- “Stop Hate For Profit” a campaign to boycott buying ads on the top social media platform – Facebook has taken a big step to go global. The campaign demands a moderation process for the users who are being targeted by race or any other identifiers as such, and have stricter ad policies against harmful content.
- With the ban on 59 Chinese apps in India including Tik-Tok, brands are looking for new platforms to reach out to their target audience. Among many Indian apps for short formatted video content, Sharechat and Roposo has been garnering users rapidly, 5 and 6 lakh users per hour respectively.
- Top 10 Multi-platform properties (Desktop+ Mobile) in India according to Comscore- Google Sites, Facebook, Times Internet Limited, Amazon Sites, Microsoft Sites, Bytedance Inc, Truecaller, Flipkart Sites, Paytm, Network 18.
- BARC- Top advertisers of 25th week (20th-26th June): Hindustan Unilever Ltd, Reckitt Benckiser (INDIA) Ltd, Godrej Consumer Products LTD, Brooke Bond Lipton India, ITC LTD.
- According to BARC weekly data following were the top 5 free and pay-TV channels in the 25th week (20th-26th June)-
- Pay– Sun TV, Star Plus, Sony Sab, Nick, Sony MAX.
- Free– Dangal, Star Utsav, Colors Rishtey, Zee Anmol, Big Magic.
Stay tuned for the weekly update of top media ad news headlines.