- Sudhir Chaudhary’s show ‘Black & White’ has been launched on Aaj Tak and is expected to gain viewership. Because the programme is going on air at 9pm which is the prime time.
- The exclusive TV and digital rights for the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games has been bagged by Sony Pictures Network India, the online streaming platform being Sony LIV. The 22nd iteration of the multi-sport event will run from 28th Jul to 8th Aug 2022.
- As per industry experts, 5G will draw more advertisers to the growing gaming and tech industry, which is the fastest growing space in digital advertising. The sector will gain more introduction due to the adoption of 5G, as India is the mobile-first country in every sector.
- India’s adoption of 5G is estimated to have a great impact on the digital economy of the country, and even on the booming ad and entertainment industry, which is predicted to reach Rs 4,30,401 Cr by 2026 (Source: PwC’s Global Entertainment & Media Outlook 2022-2026)
- E-Commerce advertising is becoming a big opportunity for brands and advertisers and Amazon is leading the game. In FY21, Amazon’s revenue from the sale of ad services grew to Rs 2554.2 Cr from Rs 1637 Cr in FY20. (Source: E4M)
- As per EY FICCI M & E report 2022, Digital OOH is currently comprising over 6% of the total revenue of the OOH segment, which is up from just 2% in 2019. According to the report it is even predicted that the share of Digital OOH revenues will grow up to 15% by 2024.
- RAM ratings for week 21’22 – 24’22: Mirchi dominates in Mumbai, and Fever FM in Delhi. Big FM tops the charts in Bangalore and Mirchi leads in Kolkata.
- BARC’s top 5 advertisers of week 28 (9th July – 15th July 2022) are -Reckitt Benckiser Group, Hindustan Lever Ltd, GODREJ, Procter & Gamble, Cadburys.
- According to BARC weekly data, the following were the top 5 paid TV channels in week 28 (9th July – 15th July 2022) –
Paid– Sun TV, Star Maa, Goldmines, Star Plus, Dangal.
|Was this article helpful?|