Per Aston Band
Entertainment, Fashion And Lifestyle
StarPlus is an Indian pay television channel owned by Star India. The network's programming consists of family dramas, comedies, youth-oriented reality shows, shows on crime, and television films. It is also distributed internationally by The Walt Disney Company India, a subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company. Star Plus is very popular for its daily soaps and has one of the highest viewership in the entertainment genre.
The total number of impressions for Star Plus is 954,864,000 (Week ending 2nd of April 2021)
|Serial No.||Show Name|
|1||Dil Jaise Dhadke... Dhadakne Do|
|2||Dadi Amma… Dadi Amma Maan Jaao!|
|3||Kasauti Zindagii Kay 2|
|4||Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka!|
|5||Maharaj Ki Jai Ho!|
|6||Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai|
|7||Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke|
|8||Yeh Hai Chahatein|
|11||Dance Plus +|
|13||MasterChef Ki Masterclass|
|Cadbury, Odonil, Surf Excel, Horlicks, Complan, Colgate||FMCG|
|Birla TMT, Nerolac Paints||B2B|
|JMD Cargo Services||Logistics|
|Namma Homeopathy, Thyrocare||Healthcare|
|Serial No.||Advertiser Name|
|1||IMAGE HOSPITALSIMAGE HOSPITALS|
|5||MAITHAN TMT 600|
|6||SOCIAL MESSAGE-INFORMATION TV-ITV NETWORK|
|7||APN GLOBAL FILM AND MEDIA INSTITUTE-VC|
|9||BENAKA GOLD COMPANY|
|10||TRUE SHIELD HAND SANITIZER|
You can have a look at the live feed and past content online by clicking Here
|Resolution||720 x 576 pixels for SD & 1920 x 1080 pixel for HD|
|Frame Rate||25 FPS|
|Aspect Ratio||4:3 or 16:9|
|Video Bit Rate||50 MBit/ S|
|Audio Sample Rate||48 kHz|
*Offline help is available once the campaign is approved
News as a category is male dominant and also finds high index with business owners and working professionals. In case you are looking to reach out to Hindi speaking audience in a large number, advertising in STAR Plus can be a good option. Advertising in the News channel also helps build frequency as the audience tunes into the channel at a specific time every day. So you can use STAR Plus advertising for both reach and a frequency campaign. One should spread their ads across time bands to get reach and concentrate within a time band to get the frequency.
Few categories which regularly advertise on STAR Plus are Electronic Goods, eCommerce, Entertainment, Consumer Durables, FMCG, Banking, Insurance, and Automobile.
|4||Short Term Performance||No|
To advertise in STAR Plus you can follow the following steps
1. Get rates for advertising in STAR Plus on the Media Options and Pricing page. Do note that rates vary as per the time band. You should add the media to your Bag and select the time bands there.
2. Select the ad type that suits your budget, creative, and objective. STAR Plus offer video ads, scrollers, Aston Bands, and Brand integrations for advertising. In addition, you can also pick from the digital ad formats.
3. Other factors that need to be decided are Ad length, Time Band, Total number of Ads, Campaign Duration, and Start Date
4. We will check the ad space availability on STAR Plus and other privileges like discounts, depending on the time of booking
5. Submit the artwork and make the payment for advertising on STAR Plus
6. Tentative log timings will be shared on a daily basis so the client can watch their Ads live being played on STAR Plus.
|Media Option||Mixed Time/Aston Band/Scroller|
|Ad Length||10 sec/20 sec/30 sec|
|Time Band||All Day/Morning Evening|
|Number of Ads per day||3/4/5|
|Campaign Duration||5 Days/10 Days/30 Days|
|Campaign Start Date||dd/mm/yyyy|
For the cost mentioned on the site how many times would my ad be shown?
Shared rate for Television is per second. Let me explain this through an example.
Rate Star Plus - Rs 2,000 per sec
Length of your ad - 20 seconds
So every time your ad gets played, you would need to pay Rs 2000 X 20 = Rs 40,000
Now, if you play this ad 10 times it would cost Rs 40,000 X 10 = Rs 400,000
© 2021 The Media Ant - A Haystack Marketing Services Pvt.Ltd. brand. All icons and images © to their respective owners.