- India Today Group has announced that it is shutting the print edition of Mail Today. The further plans are to create the digital version of the same.
- Fever FM continues to lead in Mumbai and Delhi, while Radio City tops in Bangalore and Radio Mirchi in Kolkata in week 22- 25. (RAM Radio Ratings)
- Aaj Tak continues to dominate the Hindi news genre in July with a total viewership share of 26%; TV Monitor July 2020
- Integral Ad Science (IAS), the global leader in digital ad verification announced its integration with Google Ads Data Hub (ADH), Google’s privacy-focused data platform for advertisers. The IAS integration provides advertisers viewability, ad fraud, and brand safety measurement for YouTube via ADH.
- Zee5 has been listed at 6th number in Sensor Tower’s ‘Top Video Streaming Apps Worldwide for June 2020 by Downloads on Google Play ranking data.
- Top 5 advertisers in Tamil GEC (25th-31st July)-
- Arokya Milk, Hamam neem Soap, Boost, Hatsun Curd, Nippon Paint
- BARC- Top 5 advertisers of 30th week (25th- 31st July): Hindustan Unilever Ltd, Reckitt Benckiser (INDIA) Ltd, Brooke Bond Lipton India, ITC Ltd, Colgate Palmolive India.
- According to BARC weekly data following were the top 5 free and pay-TV channels in the 30th week (25th- 31st July)-
- Pay– Sun TV, Star Plus, Star Maa, Sony SAB, Zee Telugu.
- Free– Zee Anmol, Star Utsav, Dangal, Colors Rishtey, Sony Pal.
Stay tuned for the weekly update of top media ad news headlines.
Also, share on social media to keep your contacts updated.