Cricbuzz is an Indian website and an app dedicated to the sport of cricket. Founded in 2004, Cricbuzz has grown to become one of the world’s largest and most influential cricket websites with over 207.5M monthly active users. The app is available in more than ten languages and users can access news, live score updates, articles written by journalists and cricket experts, and match schedules. Cricbuzz offers its users various services, from match previews and post-match reports to expert analysis and live commentary. It also has an extensive database of players, teams, and fixtures and provides a variety of tools to help users easily keep track of their favorite teams and upcoming matches
Cricbuzz advertising is good for businesses looking to reach a large audience of sports fans. Through Cricbuzz advertising, clients can focus on building their consumer base and customer retention.
Top Facts About Cricbuzz
- The total number of visits to the Cricbuzz website during the month of Dec 2022 was 437.4 million.
- The audience segmentation for Cricbuzz is 31.38% Female and 68.62% Male, with the largest age group being 25-34 years (35.41%), followed by 18-24 years (33.06%).
Top 3 reasons to go for Cricbuzz Advertising
- Reach a wide audience: Cricbuzz is one of the most popular cricket news and information platforms, with millions of users visiting the website and using the mobile app every month. In December 2022, there were total visits of 437.4M on the website (Source: similarweb). Needless to say, any brand that would advertise here can potentially get its ad viewed by millions of people in just a matter of weeks. Especially if the brand is looking to target sports enthusiasts in general. Hence, by advertising on Cricbuzz, businesses can reach a large and engaged audience of sports fans.
- Targeted advertising: Cricbuzz allows businesses to target their advertisements to the audience of their choice with certain targeting options like- demographics, location, age, gender, and interests. The availability of such targeting makes the process convenient as well as makes sure the ads are shown to the relevant audience.
- Cost-effective: For brands with a limited budget, advertising on traditional media such as television or print doesn’t make much financial sense. This is where digital advertising comes in handy. Platforms like Cricbuzz offer a wide range of cost-effective advertising options (with in-depth targeting) that would easily fall under the budget bracket of SMEs as well as give the best ROI.
The minimum budget required for advertising on Cricbuzz is approx 10k. Wondering how to advertise? Visit The Media Ant and find the best rates. Link- https://www.themediaant.com/digital/cricbuzz-website-advertising…
Top Ad options on Cricbuzz
1. Banner Ads
Banner ads are a type of online advertising that typically appears at the top or bottom of a webpage, or in a designated ad space on the side of the page. They are rectangular in shape and can include text, images, and even video or animation.
They are often used by businesses to promote their products or services and can be targeted to specific demographics using information such as location and browsing history.
They are typically clickable and take the user to the advertiser’s website when clicked. They are one of the most common forms of online advertising and can be found on a wide variety of websites, including news sites, social media platforms, and e-commerce sites.
2. Video Ads
Video ads are a form of online advertising that use video content to promote a business, product or service. These ads can appear in a variety of formats, such as pre-roll ads (ads that play before the main video content), mid-roll ads (ads that play during the main video content), or post-roll ads (ads that play after the main video content).
Video ads can be highly engaging as they allow businesses to tell a story or demonstrate their products or services in a dynamic way. They can also be targeted to specific demographics, such as location, age, gender, and interests. Video ads can be used to generate brand awareness, drive website traffic, or encourage users to make a purchase.
Roadblock Ads are high-impact ads that will block all ad placements on the platform for a total of 24 hours. Cricbuzz provides 6 types of banners under Roadblock Ads including Skinner Banner, Billboard Banner, Super Leaderboard, Mobile Interstitial Banner, Medium Rectangle, and Mobile Banner.
Top targeting options on Cricbuzz
Targeted advertising allows marketers to provide advertisements to customers that are tailored to their individual characteristics, interests, and purchasing habits. This is often accomplished by segmenting audiences based on criteria such as basic demographics, shopping preferences, or browsing activity, and then developing customized adverts suited to each audience segment.
Geo- Based targeting- Geo-based targeting refers to the practice of delivering targeted advertising or content to a specific geographic location.
Audience- Based targeting- Audience-based targeting refers to the practice of delivering targeted advertising or content to a specific group of people based on characteristics such as demographics, behaviors, and interests.
Interest-Based targeting- Interest-based targeting refers to the practice of delivering targeted advertising or content to users based on their interests, as inferred from their browsing history, search queries, and other online activity.
Top 3 Brands Categories that Should Advertise on Cricbuzz
Although almost all businesses can advertise on Cricbuzz, some might benefit more than others if they advertise here. On that note, the following brand categories can see the best ROI if they advertise on this platform-
Top 3 Cities that Prefer Cricbuzz Advertising
The top three cities that prefer Cricbuzz advertising are-
Average CTR for Cricbuzz Advertising
The average CTR for Cricbuzz advertising is 0.2%.
Why opt for a media agency for Cricbuzz advertising?
There are several reasons why a business might choose to work with a media agency for advertising on Cricbuzz. Media agencies like The Media Ant are a one-stop destination for all your advertising requirements.
Expertise: The Media Ant has a team of experts with specialized knowledge in areas such as media buying, planning, and optimization. We help businesses navigate the complex advertising landscape and make informed decisions about where and how to advertise.
Best advertising rates: Years of association with media owners and high volumes of transactions enables The Media Ant to negotiate the best advertising rates for clients.
Support throughout the campaign execution: Apart from buying ad spaces, The Media Ant also helps in planning the entire campaign and carrying out the execution on the ground, along with sharing proof of execution and post-campaign evaluation report.