- The old buzzing chat show Koffee with Karan is back with its 7th season and has roped in eight brands. This season is streaming on Disney+Hotstar and released the first episode on 7th July, 2022. Hotstar is expected to gain more subscribers with the streaming of the popular talk show.
- Kalli Purie, the Vice-Chairperson of the India Today Group has launched a special digital venture ‘India Today North-East’. The venture aims to bring out news related to the north-eastern part of India and make their user base more diverse and unique.
- As per the BARC news channels ranking for week 26, Aaj Tak has emerged as the top news channel. In the Hindi Speaking Market, Aaj Tak has topped the list with 12.6% market share.
- TAM AdEx: Ad spends of the BFSI sector on TV is up by 7% during Jan-Mar, 2022. LIC of India emerges as the top advertiser.
- E-Commerce growth is slowing down as the offline market is making a comeback post pandemic. As per the smartphone and electronics researcher GfK India, key categories like smartphone and TV have witnessed 34-49% growth in the offline channels.
- As per the FICCI report, the e-commerce market in India is expected to reach $120 Bn by 2026. The market size of the retail segment is also expected to reach $1.7 trillion by 2030.
- RAM Ratings for Week 19’22 – 22’22: Fever FM dominates Mumbai & Delhi. Big FM tops the charts in Bangalore and Radio Mirchi in Kolkata.
- BARC’s top 5 advertisers of week 26(25th June – 1st July 2022) are – Hindustan Lever Ltd, Reckitt Benckiser (India) Ltd, Procter & Gamble, Pepsi, GODREJ.
- According to BARC weekly data, the following were the top 5 paid TV channels in week 26 (25th June – 1st July 2022) –
Paid– Sun TV, Star Maa, Star Plus, Goldmines,Dangal.
|Was this article helpful?|