1. Pitch Madison has launched its mid-year 2020 report. A few highlights:
- Adex witnessed a drop of almost 39% in the first half of 2020.
- Traditional media witnessed a de-growth of almost 40% in H1 2020.
- Print and radio saw a dip of almost 80% and 90% respectively in Q2.
- In terms of category growth, FMCG is moved up to 38% ad share compared to 33% share it had in 2019.
2. Game streaming and esports app, Loco, has witnessed a 6x growth in DAUs in the past month.
3. Fever FM continued to top in Mumbai and Delhi, while Radio City was the most tuned-in station in Bangalore, and Radio Mirchi maintained its lead in Kolkata in the 24-27th week (RAM Radio Ratings)
4. Unicommerce, e-commerce focused SAAS platform, has released a report “E-commerce Trends Report 2020”. The report sheds light on the trends related to e-commerce growth, region-wise consumer demand, and D2C trends and how it affects the industry in the post-COVID-19 world.
5. According to a poll conducted by Media4growth, 67% of respondents agree that it’s a good time to invest in outdoor properties, while 11% chose otherwise and the rest weren’t sure.
6. Top 5 Youtube ads of July (2020)- 1. #vivoX50Series | Ultra Stable Videos powered by Gimbal Stabilization, 2. The Supercar of all Smartphones | OPPO Find X2 Pro Automobili Lamborghini Edition, 3. Camp Google 2020 | Let your kid make the most of this summer, 4. This is #MyNord | OnePlus India, 5. ROG Phone 3 | @CarryMinati | Defeat. Destruct. Dominate! | ASUS India
7. Top 5 advertisers in Malayalam News (7th-14th August): Elite Premium Elaichi Rusk, Dettol Antiseptic Liquid, Nissan Datsun Redi-Go, Byjus Learning App, Elite Dreams Choco Cup Cakes
8. BARC- Top 5 advertisers of 32nd week (7th – 14th August): Hindustan Unilever Ltd, Reckitt Benckiser (INDIA) Ltd, ITC Ltd, Godrej Consumer Products, Procter & Gamble.
9. According to BARC weekly data following were the top 5 free and pay-TV channels in the 32nd week (1st-7th August)-
- Pay– Sun TV, Star Plus, Sony SAB, Star Maa, Zee Telugu.
- Free– Star Utsav, Zee Anmol, Dangal, Sony Pal, Colors Rishtey
Stay tuned for the weekly update of top media ad news headlines.
Also, share on social media to keep your contacts updated.