Q – Why place advertisement in Bombay Times?
A – Advertising in Bombay Times – Times of India Mumbai would help brands in reaching out to their target customers and build trust.
The advantages of advertising in Bombay Times are:
- Times of India Mumbai is the most read newspaper in Mumbai. Ads placed in Bombay Times- TOI Mumbai would reach to maximum newspaper readers.
- Bombay Times is happens to be the only Newspaper in the General Interest category in Mumbai. Hence, it is a unique advertising option for brands who want to target their audience in Mumbai.
- Times of India is one of the most trusted newspaper brand in India. Advertising in Bombay Times, Times of India Mumbai will help advertisers build trust with their audience.
Q – What type of advertisements can I place in Bombay Times?
A – You can place the following types of advertisements in Bombay Times :
- Variable Ad Size charged on per square area: Advertiser can select the ad size. However, there are minimum size requirements- 240 sq cm in case of front page and 20 sq cm in case of all other pages.
- Fixed Ad Size: These are premium options of placing ads in Bombay Times Newspaper Following three types of fixed size ads are available:
- Full Page
- Half Page
- Quarter Page
- Jacket: This is a premium Full Page Ad option that appears before the front page. It is not a part of the newspaper. Both the sides of the jacket page (before the front page) are printed.
- Skybus: Skybus appears as a fixed size horizontal ad on top most part of the first page.
- Pointer: Pointer ads are very small sized ads that appear on the front page.
Q – Where can I check the Bombay Times Ad Rates?
A – BOMBAY TIMES Ad Rates varies based on many factors like Ad Size, Ad Placement, Demand, Season etc. You can check the link for The Bombay Times Rate Card.
The BOMBAY TIMES Rates mentioned are the discounted Bombay Times Ad rates exclusively offered by The Media Ant.
There are no extra charges levied except the GST which is 5% for newspaper advertising.
Q – When can I expect the ad to be published in Bombay Times?
A – After the advertiser submits the final creative, it would take two days for the ad to be published in Bombay Times .
Q – Who should I contact to place an advertisement in Bombay Times?
A- You can visit the link and book an online campaign or write a mail to Help@TheMediaAnt.Com for placing an ad in Bombay Times .
The Media Ant is one of the leading Bombay Times Advertising Agencies. The Media Ant offers an online platform free of cost to check and compare ad rates for Bombay Times and other leading newspapers.
On the basis of years of partnership with the publishers, The Media Ant offers the best BOMBAY TIMES Ad Rates.
The Media Ant offers 100 % transparency in ad booking process and also ensures a hassle-free execution.