- Total TV owning households grew 6.9% to reach 210 mn in 2020: BARC. According to BARC’s TV universe estimate for 2020 the number of TV viewing individuals was 892 million.
- PKL 2021: Star India retains Pro Kabaddi league rights for next 5 years, no bidding from any other party
- According to the report titled India Pay-TV Distribution 2021, India Pay-TV industry revenues is expected to grow at 7% CAGR over 2020-25.
- E-com gaming emerged as the biggest advertiser in the first 5 IPL 14 matches: TAM AdEx. As per the report, the number of categories grew by 5% in 5 matches of IPL 14 compared to the same number of matches in the previous season.
- RAM Ratings Week 7’21- 10’21: Fever FM maintains lead in Mumbai & Delhi. Big FM reigned in Bangalore and Radio Mirchi dominated airwaves in Kolkata.
- BARC top 5 advertisers of the week 14 (3rd April – 9th April 2021) are – Reckitt Benckiser (India) Ltd, Hindustan Lever Ltd, CadBurys India LTD, Brooke Bond Lipton India Ltd, and Lakme Lever Ltd.
- According to BARC weekly data, the following were the top 5 free and paid TV channels in week 14 (3rd April – 9th April 2021) –
Paid–Star Plus, Sun TV, Star Maa, Star Vijay, Sony SAB
Free– Star Utsav, Zee Anmol, Sony Pal, Colors Rishtey, Dhinchaak.