1. Jio has apparently pulled out of free IPL streaming for its users. This can severely impact Hotstar’s user base available for advertising.
2. TikTok launched a new feature in Tik Tok creator marketplace which will help brands to analyze the engagement of their campaigns and their audience metrics.
3. Gaana launched an entertainment feed on its app named as “Buzz”. The feed will be a mix of stories, articles, videos, photo galleries, etc.
4. According to a report by GroupM, the sports sponsorship industry in India has crossed the Rs 9,000 crore mark in 2019.
5. Moving Walls partnered with Aqilliz, a blockchain marketing firm, to enable blockchain-enabled DOOH advertising for FoodPanda.
6. Mukta Arts ( Mumbai-based film production company) to add 25 new Mukta A2 Cinemas screens by 2021, taking its total count to 100.
7. Ad campaigns at airports are getting impacted worldwide with a drastic drop in the passenger traffic due to Corona virus.
Stay tuned for the weekly dose of your media-related news.