With 30+ years of experience and a presence in over 70 countries, Responsive is one of the leading Manufacturers and exporters of resilient vinyl flooring and PVC flooring in India. Responsive Industries have three product verticals: vinyl flooring, synthetic leather, and luxury vinyl tire.
The objective of the campaign was to generate brand awareness and drive traffic to the website.
The campaign’s target audience were-
Men and women between the age group of 25-55 years. Also, the brand focused on language-specific targeting and the languages used were Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Gujarati, Bengali, Hindi, English, Kannada, and Malayalam.
The campaign was executed in Pan India
The challenge was to decide which platforms will offer a good reach at an affordable price and will also give us the leverage to do language-based targeting.
A campaign’s approach can be adopted by analyzing some specific details like:
- The company’s target audience
- The objective of the campaign
- The geography that needs to be covered in the campaign
- The target audience of the brand: The target audience of the campaign was Men and Women between the age group of 25-55 years. This was because targeting was done based on the audience’s behavioral characteristics, such as those who are interested in terms related to flooring.
- Objective: The campaign objective was to create brand awareness and bring traffic to the website. When a brand is looking for brand awareness and traffic generation, those platforms are preferred that offer a wide reach. Digital and Tv are the two go-to media for reach. In this case, TV was not preferred due to its high budget. The audience that the brand was looking to target was between a certain age group (25-55 years) and the ones especially searching for flooring-related terms. To target this particular group of people, the preferred media was digital. Digital offers a great opportunity for brand awareness in a small budget, along with providing various in-depth targeting options like language-based targeting that the brand was looking for
- Geography: The campaign was executed in Pan India because the target audience was 25-55 years people who are interested in resilient vinyl flooring.
Keeping the approach and objectives in mind, and based on the past campaign execution experience, the digital platforms suggested were:
- Facebook- The oldest yet most effective platform when it comes to digital advertising, Facebook has in depth, personalized targeting options that can catapult a brand awareness campaign to greater heights. A brand looking to reach the maximum number of audience? Again, this platform should be your top choice. So, when it came to fulfilling both the objectives of the campaign (awareness and traffic generation), this platform seemed the most fitting for the job.
- YouTube– When it comes to brand awareness campaign, there are very few platforms that give a high reach as YouTube. With almost all category of brands advertising here, the platform offers different ad options and personalized targeting to suit your campaign’s needs. Some common YouTube ads options are- Skippable in-stream video ads, non-skippable in stream video ads, Bumper ads, Discovery ads, Masthead ads, Display ads.
(To get an in-depth understanding of both the above mentioned platforms, read our Media Kundli on Facebook and YouTube)
Campaign execution (creatives)
The brand came up with interesting video and banner ads, which are as follows-
Results of the campaign
- The traffic on the company’s website went up by 50%.
- For the video ad (45 sec), the view percentage was 9%.