- Omnicom Mediagroup has released a report “COVID- 19: The impact on Media Consumption of Indians”. The report provides comprehensive insights into the evolving media consumption habits and the content formats that are driving high media consumption.
- Isobar India launched Isobar consulting, a consulting firm to help brands define their digital transformation strategies.
- WATConsult released a new report “Digital, Diverse & Multilingual India” which maps out the digital content consumption patterns across local and regional languages.
- Kantar released insights on the impact of the ban of 59 Chinese apps on consumers’ digital behaviour.
A few key findings:
- Instagram and facebook saw an immediate increase in time spent on the platform of almost 35%.
- Sharechat also witnessed a 2.5X increase in time spent.
- Youtube, already the most popular social media platform, witnessed a 25% jump in time spent.
- Fever FM is the top radio channel in Mumbai and Delhi, and Radio City and Radio Mirchi topped the charts in Bangalore and Kolkata respectively- RAM Radio Ratings for 19th-22nd Week.
- TAM AdEx released a new report, according to which- Newspaper advertising saw 3.2x jump in average ad volume per day in June over April. Also, 75% of the ads in April-June are in Hindi and English.
- Adquick, AdTech OOH company, has released its new programmatic DOOH software. The software can help the marketers plan and execute real-time DOOH campaigns.
- Top 3 Hindi and English news channels of 28th week (11th-17th July) in terms of the number of advertisers-
- Hindi- Aaj Tak, Zee News, ABP News
- English- Times Now, India Today, Republic TV
- BARC- Top 5 advertisers of 28th week (11th- 17th July): Hindustan Unilever Ltd, Reckitt Benckiser (INDIA) Ltd, Godrej Consumer Products LTD, ITC Ltd, Bond Lipton India.
- According to BARC weekly data following were the top 5 free and pay-TV channels in the 28th week (11th-17th July)-
- Pay– Sun TV, Star Plus, Sony Sab, Star Maa, Nick.
- Free– Dangal, Star Utsav, Zee Anmol, Colors Rishtey, Sony Pal.
Stay tuned for the weekly update of top media ad news headlines.
Also, share on social media to keep your contacts updated.