BUSY is a powerful GST Compliant Business Accounting Software that keeps the user on the top of their business by managing not just accounting but the overall business. Some of the features include Financial Accounting or Bookkeeping, Advanced Inventory Management, GST Billing and GST Return Filing, MIS, Operations Management, Payroll, Customer Management, etc.
The objective of the campaign was quality lead generation.
The campaign’s target audience was-
Men and women between the age group of 25-55 years, who fall under the category of business owners, CA, CFO, and accounts heads.
The campaign was executed in pan India.
The challenge was to –
- Identify the correct audience set
- Conduct A/B testing with different audiences and figure out which one provided better results.
While selecting the advertising platforms and keeping the objectives in mind, the following were some of the factors that were considered:
- The campaign objective was to generate quality leads with the target audience between the bracket of 25-55 years. So those platforms should be used that offer a better opportunity for lead generation like Google, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- The majority of the campaign’s target audience (business owners, CA, CFO, and Accounts Heads) are active users of the above mentioned sites, especially LinkedIn.
Keeping the approach and objectives in mind, and based on the past campaign execution experience, the digital platforms suggested were:
- Facebook- Facebook is one of the most powerful platforms to reach out to the maximum number of audience. It’s high in reach and one of the most used social media platforms where people spend most of their spare time. Also, it has relevant targeting options like Geography, interest based, etc, which makes it an effective platform for making the targeting more personalized.
- Google Display – Google advertising is considered as the cornerstone of a digital marketing strategy, you can reach out to your targeted audience on your niche websites, apps, games or wherever your ad can appear through AdWords. It offers targeting options like age, geo, profession, etc. Hence, Google ads helped the brand to target the right audience which helped in generating more leads for BUSY Accounting.
- LinkedIn– LinkedIn is the number one platform for B2B lead generation. One can make personalized ads in minutes to target decision makers and that’s why the generated leads are high quality in nature. LinkedIn advertising is generally used to boost registrations, drive conversions, or promote content with personalized messages to prospects.
Campaign execution (creatives)
The brand came up with an interesting and compelling banner ad, which are as follows-
The campaign resulted in a 30% monthly increase in number of leads.