|ATP Cup||Tennis||3 Jan- 12 Jan
|U-19 World Cup 2020 in South Africa||Cricket||17 Jan - 9 Feb
|Asian Team Championships in Singapore||Badminton||11 Feb-16 Feb|
|Asian Championships in New Delhi||WWE||18 Feb-23 Feb|
|Indian Super League - Final match day||Football||8-March
|Davis Cup Qualifiers - India vs Croatia||Tennis||6-7 March|
|India Open (Super 500)||Badminton||24-29 March|
|Asian Olympic qualifier in China||WWE||27-29 March|
|Premier League 2019-20- Final match day||Football||17 May|
|Euro 2020 in 12 host cities||Football||12 June- 12 July|
|Wimbledon, The Championship||Tennis||29 June-12 July|
|Men's T20 World Cup in Australia||Cricket||18 Oct- 15 Nov|
|ICC Men's T20 World Cup 2020 in Australia||Cricket||Oct-Nov|
|Davis Cup Finals||Tennis||23-29 Nov|
With the arrival of 2020, here we are with some of the most awaited and famous sports events to be telecasted live on TV.
Let’s first start by discussing a few facts about live sports events and what’s in for advertisers.
Live sports is one of the most preferred events that the majority of people still like to watch on TV. As per the BRAC India, IPL-2019 got 1.58 bn impressions on TV.
But, what makes live-sports a big deal for advertisers?
Sports advertising is traditional in nature, and today it has transformed sports as one of the most profitable industries. Over the past few years, with the growth of sports viewers, live-sports advertising has grown tremendously.
Well, It has a number of reasons.
Unlike other entertainment sources, people prefer to watch sports live which requires refined attention from its viewers. Often people glued their eyes on their screens which results in a high engagement rate and it also increases the impact of the advertisement.
Having said that, advertising in live-sport games allows advertisers to reach out to a mass audience with a high engagement rate and more exposure to their brand.
And all of that has made live-sports advertising one of the most lucrative media options in TV advertising.
Below is the list of some of the most popular sports events to be telecasted on TV in 2020 for advertisers to increase their brand visibility with live sports advertising on TV.
Highlights- For cricket fans, there are a plethora of options, backed with the most awaited Olympics 2020- Tokyo.
Major Global Events-
- Olympics Tokyo 2020
- Euro 2020 in 12 host cities – June 12 – July 12
- Men’s T20 World Cup in Australia- October 18 – November 15
- Wimbledon, The Championship – June 29 to July 12
- IPL- 200 + days of live cricket from across the globe scheduled in March 2020.
- U-19 World Cup 2020 in South Africa – January 17 – February 9
- India Tour of Sri Lanka (Summer 2020), India Tour of Australia (OCT & DEC 2020)
- Asia Cup – away (September)
- October-November: ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2020 in Australia
WWE remains the top viewed sports property in India after cricket and Kabaddi
- Asian Championships in New Delhi – February 18 – 23
- Asian Olympic qualifier in China – March 27 – 29
- Indian Super League – Final match day – March 8
- EURO 2020, Champions League
- Premier League 2019-20 – Final match day – May 17
- ATP Cup – January 3 to January 12
- Davis Cup Qualifiers – India vs Croatia – March 6-7
- Davis Cup Finals – November 23-29
- Asian Team Championships in Singapore – February 11 – 16
- India Open (Super 500) – March 24 – 29
- World Tour Finals – December 9 – 13
The Media Ant is the best agency for advertising your brand on live sports events on TV. At The Media Ant, you can get the best rates, offers, and a strategic plan to advertise your brand on the live-sports on TV.
If you wanna know more about live-sports advertising on TV, you can visit the link or just write us an email at email@example.com