We are almost about to complete 2019, and the movies we have watched till now were pretty good.
Starting in October, the next three months are going to be an exciting month for both movie lovers and advertisers. Since the festive season is here, people tend to spend much and brands face the busiest days of the year.
With public holidays on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti, Durga Puja and Dussehra, people are more likely to flock to the cinema halls along with families and friends. Hence, these months, advertising in cinema halls is a golden opportunity for advertisers.
There are plenty of amazing movies heading our way. And, if we believe the trends, these are some of the movies which will gain huge popularity:
|Movie Name||Release Date||Popularity|
|WAR||2nd October 2019||Mega Block Buster|
|Housefull 4||26th October 2019||Block Buster|
|Dabangg 3||20th December 2019||Mega Block Buster|
|Good News||27th December 2019||Block Buster|
Why movies matter for Cinema Advertising?
With Cinema Advertising, advertisers can target movie chains, geography as well as particular movies. By targeting blockbuster movies, advertisers can ensure high occupancy rate of the cinema halls. Also, looking at the movie genre, one can make a fair assumption about the audience demography and interests. Hence, it is a good strategy to target particular movies for cinema advertising.
Cinema Advertising during WAR (Mega Block Buster)
Overview: WAR is produced by Yash Raj Films. The movie is based on an Indian soldier who is assigned to exterminate his former mentor, who has gone rogue.
Why Cinema Advertising in WAR –
These are some of the major points for advertisers to run their campaigns in WAR movie:
- The movie is produced by Yash Raj Films, starring Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff. The theme is based on soldiers, which tends to attract Indians highly. This gives signs to believe that it’ll gain huge popularity.
- The movie stars Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff, both of them are considered for their strong acting and stunts skills.
- The genre of the movie is Action and Thriller, which is one of the highly preferred genres among Indians.
Cast: Hrithik Roshan, Tiger Shroff, and Vaani Kapoor.
Release Date: 2nd October 2019
Cinema Advertising during Housefull 4 (Mega Block Buster)
Overview: Housefull is one of the best series in the comedy till now. Each of the series are different on their own. Housefull 4 is considered to be the most expensive Indian film ever made.
Why Cinema Advertising in Housefull 4–
These are some of the major points of Housefull 4:
- The Housefull series is one of the best Indian comedian series, hence it wil get a lot of footfalls.
- The movie stars it’s old cast crew with the addition of Nawazuddin Siddiqui and many new actors who are famous for their strong acting skills. This makes us believe in the popularity of the movie.
Cast: Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh, Kriti Sanon, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, etc
Release Date: 26th October 2019
Cinema Advertising during Dabang 3 (Mega Block Buster)
Overview: Dabang 3 is the third installment of Dabang Film series.
Why Cinema Advertising in Dabang 3 –
These are some of the major points for advertisers to run their campaigns in Dabang 3 movie:
- This movie is the 3rd sequel of Dabang series which is coming on the screen after 6 years, this movie is sure to strike a chord with the masses.
- Salman Khan is a brand on his own, this movie will grab a lot of Salman Khan’s fans eyeballs.
Cast: Salman Khan, Sudeep, Sonakshi Sinha, Arbaaz Khan, Mahie Gill, etc
Release Date: 20th December 2019
Cinema Advertising during Good news (Block Buster)
Overview: Good news is an Indian romantic comedy.
Why Cinema Advertising in Good news –
These are some of the major points for advertisers to run their campaigns in Good news movie:
- The movie is the romantic comedy and drama starring Akshay Kumar, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Diljit Dosanjh.
- Akshay Kumar is known for his strong acting skills from many of his past amazing works, which will surely get a lot of people to watch his new work.
Cast: Akshay Kumar, Kiara Advani, Kareena Kapoor Khan, and Diljit Dosanjh
Release Date: 27th December 2019