Advertising in Red FM Combo Deal - Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai
Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai
Red FM 93.5 is owned by Sun Group. Red FM 93.5 plays Hindi, English, Kannada, Telugu and Tamil songs. By advertising on Red FM 93.5, brands can reach out to the music listeners of the city. Red FM 93.5 was launched in the year 2002.
This combo deal includes 5 major metropolitan cities- Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai, Delhi and Mumbai allowing for maximum reach in the country. At flat 7% off, grab this offer while it lasts!
Step 1: Select the Media Option, Ad length, Number of Ads per day, Campaign Duration and Campaign Start Date.
|Variables||Sample Variable Selections|
|Media Option||Prime Time/ Non Prime Time/ Mixed Time|
|Ad Length||10 sec/ 20 sec/ 30 sec|
|Number of Ads per day||3/ 4/ 5|
|Campaign Duration||5 Days/ 10 Days/ 30 Days|
|Campaign Start Date||1st Jan/ 15th Feb/ 20th Aug|
Step 2: Email the filled table to help@TheMediaAnt.com or Create Package online at The Media Ant.
Step 3: We will check the ad space availability and other privileges like discounts, depending on the time of booking
Step 4: You need to submit the artwork and make the payment.
Post completion of the radio advertising campaign on Red FM 93.5, a Broadcast Certificate is generated on the Letter Head of Red FM (KAL Radio Ltd.) stating the exact date and time of the played spots. The Broadcast Certificate is generated on the last date of every month.
Q: What Value Ads Can I get to amplify my campaign ?
Q: What is a show sponsorship tag ?
Q: What is an RJ Mention ?
Q: What is a Contest ?
A: An advertising brand can sponsor games / quizzes on Radio and give away branded gratifications to the winners of the contest
Q: What is an Interview ?
A: The advertising brand have the option of recording and airing the exclusive interview which helps to promote the brand massively.
Q: How can an advertiser record the Interview ?
Q: What happens in case the ad is not played or is dropped due to inventory crunch ?
A: In case the ad gets dropped, the advertiser has two options to choose from -
Q: What if an advertiser wants to place the ad at a specific position during the ad break?
We are India’s first Radio ad agency that provides discounted cost without asking any question or forcing you to signup. As a leading Radio Advertising agency we offer the best rates to our clients. We keep total cost down and provide you with very competitive rates. You can also contact us to know more about placing adverts in Red FM 93.5 FM.
What Value Ads Can I get to amplify my campaign?
1. If the campaign size is more than 1 lac, we provide Show Sponsorship Tags as a Value Ad Free of Cost.
2. If the campaign size is up to Rs 5 lac, we provide Show Sponsorship Tags, RJ Mentions as a Value Ad Free of Cost.
3. If the campaign size is up to Rs 8 lac, we provide Show Sponsorship Tags, RJ Mentions, Contest as a Value Ad Free of Cost.
Are there any Terms and Conditions that I should be aware of?
1.Once the ad is approved and payment made, it takes 1 working day to start the campaign
2.At the start of the campaign, we will share approximate time at which ad will be played. However, these are not the exact timings. Broadcast certificate which is shared within 30 days of the campaign end will have the exact air time
3.Due to overbooking there might be drops in the number of ads scheduled for a day. Such drops are intimated to the advertisers and option given to them for airing them later.
For the cost mentioned on the site how many times would my ad be played?
Shared rate for Radio is per second. Let me explain this through an example.
Rate Radio Mirchi Delhi - Rs 100 per sec
Length of your jingle ad - 20 seconds
So every time your ad gets played, you would need to pay Rs 100 X 20 = Rs 2000
Now, if you play this ad 10 times it would cost Rs 2,000 X 10 = Rs 20,000
What is a show sponsorship tag?
A show sponsorship tag is the Tag line of the advertising brand which is aired before the start of the show.
Example - This show is brought to you by Carl Zeiss Drive Safe Lenses.......
What if an advertiser wants to place the ad at a specific position during the ad break?
1. The advertiser can choose a specific spot & time band for placing the ad by paying a premium over and above the normal cost of advertising.
2. The premium percentage ranges from 50 - 100 % depending on the station and market.
What is a non prime time band in radio advertising?
The afternoon time band, i.e. from 12PM to 5PM is the non prime time band in Radio Advertising.
What is an RJ Mention?
1. When the RJ talks about your brand while conducting the show, it helps to promote your brand.
2. The RJ spends about 30 - 45 sec talking about your brand.
How do I ensure that my ad is being played as desired?
1. We share the ad spot timings on a daily basis through which one can track the number of spots played during the campaign.
2. We share a Broadcast Certificate at the end of the campaign. The Broadcast Certificate is issued at the letter head of the Broadcaster.
What is an Interview?
The advertising brand has the option of recording and airing an exclusive interview which helps to promote the brand.
What is a prime time band in radio advertising?
The Morning hours (7AM to 12AM) and the Evening hours (5PM to 11PM) is the prime time band in Radio Advertising.
What happens in case the ad is not played or is dropped due to inventory crunch?
In case the ad gets dropped, the advertiser has two options to choose from:
1. The advertiser has an option schedule the dropped spots on the next date or on any other date and time as per his / her desire.
2. The advertiser can claim for a refund for the dropped spots.
What are the various types of advertising options available on Radio?
1. One can advertise on Radio in the form of a pre-recorded jingle which is played during the ad breaks on Radio stations.
2. There other forms of advertising on Radio are Sponsorship Tags, RJ Mentions and Interview.
How can an advertiser record the Interview?
The interview can be recorded at the studio of the radio station. Alternatively, the interview can be conducted & recorded over the phone.
How can I determine the total cost / budget for a Radio Campaign?
1. You can determine the total cost/budget by Rate per Second x Total Ad Duration x Frequency (spots to be played per day) x Total Days.
2. The rates vary according to the selected time band. For example: rates for prime time band are higher as compared to non-prime and mixed time band.
What is a Contest?
An advertising brand can sponsor games / quizzes on Radio and give away branded gratifications to the winners of the contest.
What is mixed time band in radio advertising?
The time band, i.e. from 7AM to 11PM is the mixed time band in Radio Advertising.
© 2019 The Media Ant - A Haystack Marketing Services Pvt.Ltd. brand. All icons and images © to their respective owners.