Why opt for Outdoor Advertising?
Outdoor Advertising is one of the most popular options among the brands for advertising in India. Last year, the Outdoor Advertising market grew by 6% in India and currently, stands at INR 3085 Crore. This year, the ad spending in Outdoor Advertising is expected to increase by 15%. The amount of expenditure remains high from popular industries like retail, telecom, real estate and the government and political parties. In recent years, a number of start-ups too have tried to encash the popularity of the outdoor hoardings.
Advantages of Outdoor Advertising
- Outdoor Advertising is considered to be one of the most expensive media options but there are a number of advantages of opting for outdoor advertising:
- Outdoor Advertising is effective for mass targeting
- Hoarding Advertising is often associated with a premium brand image
- Outdoor Advertising is one of the least intrusive medium of advertising
- With help of intriguing creative, outdoor advertising can prove to be a welcome distraction to commuters
Outdoor Advertising Options
- A popular notion is that hoardings are the only option when it comes to outdoor advertising but there are a number of other interesting and cheaper options as well.
- Hoarding Advertising: Hoardings are the large boards placed at strategic positions facing huge traffic.
- Bus Shelter Advertising: Bus shelters are places where a large number of people gather waiting for buses.
- Road Median Advertising: Road Medians are small sized boards placed on the dividers between the roads. These are usually cheaper and can be used in large numbers to create repeated impact.
- Pole Kiosk Advertising: Pole kiosks are mounted on the poles between and beside the roads.
- Metro Pillar Advertising: With Metro railway covering many parts of the tier 1 cities, metro pillar advertising has emerged as a popular option for outdoor advertising.
The Media Ant- Outdoor Advertising Agency
The Media Ant has a wide variety of outdoor advertising options listed at the best rates. One can find the media option suitable to the requirements on The Media Ant website by using the filters like geography, size and media type and check the various details like rates, reference image and position. You can also contact The Media Ant by sending a mail to Help@TheMediaAnt.com and be assured of the best outdoor advertising rates and hassle free execution.