Full Bus - Exterior
Full Bus - Interior
Public transport buses in Mumbai are operated by BEST. There are approximately 4000 non AC buses operated by BEST and it has a fleet of single as well as double-decker buses. Popular routes for bus advertising in Mumbai are Bandra, Santacruz, Wadala, and Goregaon. In 2019, more than 25 Lakh passengers travelled by BEST bus every day. Advertising is allowed both inside and outside the bus.
The rate for advertising in Non Ac Bus Mumbai is available on the Media Option and Pricing section of the website. The ad rate is quoted either per bus per month or per bus per week. Most advertisers pick per bus per month model as this helps in maximizing the reach at a suitable frequency. Discounts are offered for large volume deals. You can check the best rate for advertising in Non AC Buses Mumbai by adding your quantity to the bag and looking at the offer rate. In the bag, you can also play around with the filters and get the rate for all advertising options in Non AC Bus Mumbai. We do not charge any fee for sharing the rate for and this service is absolutely free.
The Media Ant is an authorized agency for placing your ads in the Non AC Bus of Mumbai . Being one of the leading Non Traditional agencies in Mumbai we offer one of the lowest rates for our clients. In addition to the rate advantage, our clients also benefit from our tech enable online monitoring dashboard. Being the best agency for implementing any of your Non AC Bus campaigns in Mumbai , we understand the importance of transparency in our dealings. The advertiser dashboard is used to share pictures of execution, pricing details, and other campaign details like start date, end date, and person for contacting. You can contact The Media Ant if you are looking for an agency that can help you execute flawless execution of your marketing campaign in Non AC Bus of Mumbai .
Mumbai has one of the slowest moving traffics in India and hence, people spend hours on the roads. This makes transit advertising one of the most effective media to reach out to people in Mumbai. The most popular transit advertising options in Mumbai are BEST and MSRTC bus services, cab services, auto, and metro. Bus services include both ac and Non-AC bus services. Advertising in the Non-AC bus in Mumbai is one of the most popular transit advertising options in Mumbai due to the following reasons:
1. High reach: Non-AC buses are the most used transit mode in Mumbai. Due to low cost and high connectivity, people in Mumbai prefer commuting by Non-AC buses. Hence, advertising in Non-AC buses in Mumbai is an effective medium to reach out to a high number of audiences in Mumbai.
2. Repeated exposure: The buses follow a fixed route and run on the route a number of times per day. This means people traveling on the same route get exposed to the Non-AC bus advertising repeatedly. This helps in creating an impact on the audience’s mind.
3. Attractive Branding Options: Back-panel and sides of the bus advertising are the most popular advertising options for Non-AC bus advertising in Mumbai. One of the reasons this advertising option is so popular is that back and side panels are easily visible because they fall in the line of sight of passengers commuting by cars, auto, or two-wheeler.
4. Hyperlocal Advertising: One of the reasons for the popularity of Non-AC bus advertising among brands is the fact that Non-AC buses have fixed routes. This is an advantage for the advertisers who are looking for advertising mediums to target a particular locality. Hence, advertising in the Non-AC bus in Mumbai is an effective hyperlocal advertising medium.
While planning to advertise in Non AC Bus Mumbai, one should consider the following important factors :
Brands with the following applicable factors should advertise
|4||Short Term Performance||Yes|
|5||Long term brand building||Yes|
|Yakult||Food And Beverages|
( Source - Wikipedia as of September 2019)
Click here to download the depot list.
Step 1:Planning and Availability Check: Select the number of buses, duration, media options, and send the details to firstname.lastname@example.org with the start date. We will check and confirm availability within 6 working hours.
Step 2: Artwork and Payment: Once availability is confirmed then we will share Proforma Invoice with final payable details. The brand needs to submit the artwork and also need to make the payment in advance.
Step 3: Execution: We will share jpeg of the artwork for approval and based on approval we will proceed with printing and mounting. The day we share all images will be considered as the start date of the campaign and end dated images will be shared with a newspaper.
Advertisers using Non AC Bus Mumbai for their campaigns are primarily looking to reach their target group at the city level using transit nontraditional advertising options. The objective can either be to reach out to the entire city or to reach out to specific geographies within the city. Keeping these requirements in mind, other advertising options are Auto, Cabs, and IT Park.
Click here to explore AC Bus Advertising in Mumbai
Click here to explore Auto Advertising in Mumbai
Click here to explore Cab Advertising in Mumbai
The Media Ant is committed towards getting the most accurate data for the users. Hence, we ensure the advertising rates are updated on a frequent basis. Non AC Bus Mumbai Advertising is one of the most popular Non AC Bus advertising options hence it is very important for advertisers to know Non AC Bus Mumbai Advertising Rates 2021. You can find the updated Non AC Bus Mumbai Advertising Rates 2021 under the tab “Media Options & Pricing” To know the last updated date for Non AC Bus Mumbai Media Kit 2021, please check the blue tick beside the Non AC Bus Mumbai Advertising Rates under the Media Options tab.
1. Non AC Bus Mumbai Advertising in 2020 for Livon
2. Non AC Bus Mumbai Advertising in 2020 for Allen
3. Non AC Bus Mumbai Advertising in 2020 for Intex
4. Non AC Bus Mumbai Advertising in 2020 for Maximo
5. Non AC Bus Mumbai Advertising in 2020 for Priya Gold
What is the cost of advertising in Non AC Bus - Mumbai ?
You can find the cost of advertising in Non AC Bus - Mumbai by going to the media option and pricing tab of the website. Rates are updated every 90 days or earlier.
How do I contact the agency to place an ad in Non AC Bus - Mumbai ?
You can contact The Media Ant to place your ads in Non AC Bus - Mumbai. We are an authorized agency to help you place ad in these buses. Our customers are supported through emails, Whatsapp, phone and the chatbot Anto. You can find the details in the Contact Us section of the website.
© 2021 The Media Ant - A Haystack Marketing Services Pvt.Ltd. brand. All icons and images © to their respective owners.