Advertising in Outlook Magazine
About Advertising in Outlook Magazine
Launched in 1995, Outlook Magazine is a weekly English Indian current affairs and news magazine. With 350K circulation, Outlook covers the latest news on politics, cricket, sports, cinema and business providing credible information which in turn helps build trust and visibility among potential customers. Having more than 1M readers, Outlook Advertising will improve brand recall to an affluent audience. Outlook Advertising will also build awareness and call to action through retargeting. Place Your Ads on Outlook Magazine Now!
Full Page Ads will cover an entire page of the magazine. There are two types of Full Page Ads, i.e., Bleed Ad and Non-Bleed Ads. In Bleed Ads, the brands creative artwork will extend up to the edge or border of the page with no margins. In Non-Bleed Ads, brand artwork will be covered with a border leaving a margin on all four sides and these ads will not extend to the edge of the page.
₹ 535,500 / Per Insert
Cover Page Ads are displayed on the cover page of a magazine. There are different types of Cover Page Ads, Back Cover Ads, Inside Back Cover Ads, and Inside Front Cover Ads. Back Cover Ads will be displayed on the outer part of the back cover page of the magazine. Inside Back Cover Ads will be displayed on the inside part of the back cover page of the magazine. Inside Front Cover Ads will be displayed on the inside part of the front cover page of the magazine.
₹ 892,500 / Per Insert
We can help
Hire our expert media planners to find, plan and place your next promotion.
Launched in 1995, Outlook Magazine is a weekly English Indian current affairs and news magazine. With 350K circulation, Outlook covers the latest news on politics, cricket, sports, cinema and business providing credible information which in turn helps build trust and visibility among potential customers.
Having more than 1M readers, Outlook Advertising will improve brand recall to an affluent audience. Outlook Advertising will also build awareness and call to action through retargeting. Place Your Ads on Outlook Magazine Now!
Outlook is a English magazine that is distributed Weekly covering specialised topics. Advertising in Outlook is easily noticeable, providing brands with a large reach, and attracting attention using creative artwork.
Outlook Advertising engages the customer based on their interest as well as delivers a high impact by offering trustworthiness that builds brand reputation. Magazine Advertising helps companies market their products or services to a wide audience with varied lifestyles.
Compared to newspapers, Magazine Advertising is a more budgeted option to reach out to a specific audience. Outlook Advertising promotes visibility to more relevant consumers, as brands can target people who meet their fit their needs. Place Your Magazine Ads Now!
Outlook Advertisement affects consumers on a larger scale than other forms of advertising, specifically targeting different kinds of people who are impacted by this form of marketing making them so effective. Compared to newspaper ads, Magazine Advertisement is more cost-effective, offers credibility, and builds brand reputation.
The impact of Magazine Advertisement on the consumer is substantial, as it gives a conception of trustworthiness. Compared to newspapers, advertising in magazines has a more narrow audience by catering to more specific topics.
Though both newspapers and magazines are used as static advertising media, they use different techniques to execute campaigns.
Outlook Ads allows for more specific targeting than other forms of print media. Unlike newspapers, which are thrown out after reading one time, magazines have a longer shelf life. In contrast to newspapers, magazines are kept for several days as they offer a more limited edition.
The costs of newspapers and magazines differ significantly. As magazines are likely to cost more, delivering a high impact using better visuals and boosting visibility. Magazine Ads offer brands from different categories like Education, Lifestyle, IT, Automobile, FMCG, and more a good opportunity to build awareness to their specific target audience.
Outlook Advertising Rates
Outlook Advertising Rates will depend on the media option the client chooses for their requirement. Each Magazine advertising option will include various options for Outlook Advertising like Half Page Ad, Full Page Ad, Cover Page, and more.
Outlook Advertising Rates will depend on the media options that the advertisers have selected based on their requirements. Ad rates of magazine can differ on the ad placement that is available.
The Media Ant is committed to getting the most accurate data for the users. Hence, we ensure the advertising rates are updated on a frequent basis. Outlook Advertising is one of the most popular Magazine Advertising options hence it is very important for advertisers to know Outlook Advertising Rates.
You can find the updated Outlook Advertising Rates under the tab “Media Options & Pricing” to know the last updated date for Outlook Media Kit, please check the blue tick beside the Outlook Advertising Rates under the Media Options tab.
Outlook Advertisement Rates will range according to the media, its dimension, and more. Outlook Advertisement Rates are available at discounted rates, from which brands and companies can select the media options according to their requirements and availability.
To find the best rates for Print Advertising, check out the “Top Choice” section on “Advertising on Outlook” page, which will include all the Magazine Advertising media ad options the companies can choose from according to their requirements.
You can check out discounted Magazine Advertisement Rates on the official website of The Media Ant. Companies can pick the ad options most relevant to their needs.
Outlook Advertising Cost
Want to Get Magazine Advertising Cost? Outlook Advertising Cost may vary on the popular media option chosen like Cover Page, Full Page Ads, Half Page Ads and more. Our pricing models for Outlook Advertising Cost are according to the media options selected by the advertisers.
Outlook Ads Cost will differ according to the ad placement that the advertiser chooses.
Outlook Advertising FAQs
Here are some frequently asked questions on Magazine Advertising:
Why Advertise In Outlook Magazine?
Outlook advertising provides a unique opportunity for brand owners. The magazine itself is produced by a quality publisher and is utilized by many prestigious, high-end brands to support their advertising campaigns. Outlook Magazine advertising is a proven method to target decision-makers and opinion leaders with a high income.
Outlook advertising offers multiple opportunities to target a captive audience in an uncluttered environment with inspiring advice, insights, and a host of fascinating features. Reach out to the decision-makers and professionals across India by placing ads.
What Is The Effectiveness Of Outlook Magazine Advertising?
Here are some reasons that showcase the effectiveness of advertising in a magazine:
- Message Impact: Full-page Print Magazine ads are rich with colour and visual imagery can attract attention and enhance the visual presentation of your products. Magazines commonly use a glossy finish and allow for full-colour spreads. You can use bleed images or colour backgrounds, meaning have them extend all the way to the page edges, without a border to present a product image that really stands out.
- Audience Interest: A major factor of Outlook Magazine advertising effectiveness relative to many other media is the interest of the audience. Readers typically have a strong interest in the theme or topic of Outlook Magazine. Finding this close link between readers and your brand is critical to effectiveness.
- Repeated Exposure: Also contributing to the effectiveness of Outlook ads is the potential for ongoing, repeated exposure. Homeowners and businesses commonly have Magazine racks or other spaces where they keep Outlook for other readers or repeat use. This gives you the potential to reach a large number of people with one copy and the same reader multiple times. Plus, since Outlook is a static medium, readers can analyze or look at your message indefinitely.
Which Ways Does Outlook Magazine Deliver Engagement?
Given below are some ways that Magazine Advertising can engage customers.
- The strong positive brand values of Outlook can transfer onto the advertisements.
- Because advertisements are relevant and valued, ad clutter is not a problem in Outlook.
- Readers take action as a result of seeing advertising in Outlook Magazine.
- Targeting with precision and without wastage is a key strength of Outlook Magazine.
- Creative formats such as gatefolds, textures, special papers, samples, sponsorship, advertisement features like ‘advertorials’, and so on can create additional impact and interaction.
- Advertising in Outlook Magazine is a great, cost-effective way to reach an exclusive group of affluent and highly educated managers, owners, professionals and executives.
Why Should I Advertise in Outlook?
Here are some tips for advertising in magazines:
- Booking the ad space earlier helps with an optimum placement.
- Outlook is a product catalogue and maintains a premium image. They have the right to reject creatives that don't abide by their aesthetic guidelines.
- Through Magazine Advertising you can also provide product samples that can help market your product soon.
How Can The Media Ant Help You?
The Media Ant is uniquely positioned to help you grow your business with highly effective, targeted print media buying. We as a print advertising agency provide advertisers with the opportunity to target key professionals.
Magazine advertising can be an expensive business, and that's why we take time to study you and your market to ensure that your budget is well spent. We guarantee you the best rates for Magazine advertising.