1-11 of 11
1-11 of 11
The role of an influencer marketing agency starts with understanding the brand requirement for an influencer marketing campaign. Based on the brand’s product and objective, the influencer marketing agency first selects the right platform or mix of platforms. These platforms can be any of the social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Tik Tok, and others. Once the platforms have been selected, the influencer marketing agency working with the brands selects the right set of influencers. These influencers should be selected basis if the brand requires a micro, macro, or celebrity influencers. The choice of these influencers come from the budget, concept as the campaign objective. We will explain these 3 categories of influencers in the sections later. Once the influencer marketing agency has selected the influencer category, the next step is to decide on a concept. This is the area where the influencer marketing agency works very closely with the brand team and its creative agency. Many times, these concepts are an extension of an existing campaign or adaptation of it. Once the concept is finalized working with the brand team, the next step for the influencer marketing company is to reach out to the influencers and brief them about the campaign. Any influencer marketing agency with an influencer marketing platform finds it easy to reach out to a large number of influencers and select the right ones. Once the list of influencers is finalized, the influencer marketing agency then goes ahead executing the platform. Based on the scope of the work, it might involve execting steps offline to create content online. For e.g.: For a resort launch, the influencer marketing agency might need to arrange for the influencers a visit to the resort so that influencers could stay and write about their visit first hand. The marketing agency also ensures that content is within the brand guidelines. Once this is done, the influencer marketing agency needs to monitor, report, and analyze the campaign. Using the influencer marketing platform, the agency reports the engagement number. These numbers can be a number of mentions, impressions, and interactions. Anything not going as per the plan, the influencer marketing agency’s role is to take mid-course correction. Finally, once the campaign has been executed, the agency should benchmark the deliveries against the promised numbers and also against established benchmarks for influencer marketing campaigns. An agency that has worked with other brands and executed influencer marketing campaigns, will have a delivery benchmark report.
Media Ant’s Influencer Marketing Platform
The Media Ant is an Influencer Marketing agency that uses a combination of offline planners and its own influencer marketing platform to ensure high-performance influencer campaigns for its brands. The Media Ant also works with other influencer marketing platforms to ensure that we provide the best selection of influencers for all your campaigns. A combination of offline and influencer marketing platforms makes us leverage the power of creativity offline and reach using the online platform.
Instagram is one of the most popular platforms for influencer marketing. Owing to its strong image-oriented content approach Instagram works very well for influencer marketing for lifestyle brands. Sponsored posts are one of the most popular content formats for influencer marketing on Instagram.
Being the largest social media platform, Influencer Marketing on Facebook is one of the most popular platforms among marketers. Video Posts, Image posts, Live Feed, and status updates are a few of the most popular influencer marketing options on Facebook. Facebook also provides a lot of information about influencer’s interest, thereby allowing the influencer marketing platforms to reach out to the right influencers.
Video-based TikTok is the fastest growing social media platform currently. With easy to create content, high engagement, and great reach, TikTok Influencer Marketing is currently the favorite among marketers. A high percentage of TikTok users are youngsters, thereby making it attractive to brands wanting to reach out to youth.
Influencer Marketing on Twitter is lead by a small set of influencers. Even though limited by reach, influencer marketing on Twitter is suitable for brands wanting to reach out to high profile decision-makers. Tweets and Retweets are two popular ad formats for influencer marketing on Twitter.
YouTube has the highest search volume after Google making it indispensable for any influencer marketing campaign. YouTube influencer marketing works well for campaigns that need influencers with high reach. The interesting aspect of running an influencer campaign on YouTube is that the influencers also help to create the video content thereby making it attractive for the brand team. YouTube influencer campaigns can be used for both brandings as well as performance-based influencer campaigns.
1. Understand what content would you like to promote
2. Find out the right platform to amplify your content
3. Find out the right influencers which suit both your target group and the content
4. Specify the objective of reach or performance or association before the campaign is designed
5. Allow the influencers to use their own style to promote the content thereby allowing them to make small modifications to the content
The Media Ant has influencer marketing campaigns starting as low as Rs 50,000. Influencer Marketing packages vary with the kind of influencer and the platform. Please select the right platform and influencer type in the advanced filter section of the website to get an exact price. As a reputed Influencer Marketing agency, we also create custom packages for influencer marketing campaigns.
The Media Ant has access to more than a thousand social media influencers across social media platforms. Include in this, the reach of influencer marketing platforms that we work with, and we are talking about instant reach to thousands of additional influencers. We can also acquire influencers based on the brand requirement. While a sample list of influencers is shared with the brand at the start of the campaign, the actual list is prepared once the concept is finalized. You can have a look at a few sample influencers on The Media Ant Here. These influencers have been categorized basis their interests and suitability for a particular product category.
1. List of Social Media Influencers for the Food Category
2. List of Social Media Influencers for the Health and Fitness Category
3. List of Social Media Influencers for the Beauty Category
4. List of Social Media Influencers for the Parenting Category
5. List of Social Media Influencers for the Fashion and Lifestyle Category
You can contact The Media Ant to execute your influencer marketing campaign. We are one of the early executors of the Influencer marketing campaign and can be contacted to run campaigns on any of the social media platforms. You can reach us either over email, Whatsapp, or phone. With physical offices in Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, and Hyderabad you can contact us to get an influencer marketing campaign for your brand.
You can reach out to our client servicing team for case studies of influencer marketing campaigns executed by us. A brief of a few campaigns executed by us can be found below. Detailed and updated examples of influencer marketing campaigns can be obtained by contacting us.
1. We helped a hotel in Mumbai launch its new property. The influencer marketing campaign was run across the social media platforms and included visits by influencers and reporting live from there.
2. We helped a leading eCommerce platform to help generate leads for its fashion category through an Instagram campaign
3. We helped a machinery brand to reach out to the farmers of North India using an influencer campaign on Facebook
4. One of our influencer marketing campaigns for an educational institute helped drive registration for its new session
Influencer Marketing campaign is a social media campaign where the brand uses people with a certain number of followers to amplify the message. The content can be provided by the brand or can request the influencers to create the content. The influencers can broadly be divided into 3 categories:
1. Micro-Influencers - These influencers have low reach but high engagement among friends and followers. Brands use a large number of micro-influencers to generate high engagement and reach.
2. Macro Influencers - These influencers have mid to high reach and are used primarily for the reach
3. Celebrities - These have high reach as well as they are well-known personalities in their area of work. Influencer marketing with celebrities not only gets reach for the brands but also a certain association.
You can read more about the advantages of influencer marketing at our blog Here