Monthly active users
Avg C T R
Youtube is one of the top sites (3rd in rank after Google.com and Google.co.in) according to Alexa Top sites in India. With 265 million as monthly user base, it has already reached 80% of the internet population in India. Hence, Youtube advertising in India is a very good opportunity for brands to reach their target audience.Get the best rates for advertising on Youtube with The Media Ant.
Click here to download the performance benchmark report.
Following are some benefits of YouTube Advertising:
There are many types of YouTube Ads but at a higher level, YouTube Ads can be divided into Skippable Ads and Non-skippable Ads.
Apart from the abovementioned types of YouTube Ads, following are some other YouTube advertising options on YouTube:
1. Brands trying to reach a digital-first audience
2. Recently launched brands looking to build brand awareness
3. Brands that are looking to scale their offline advertising activities
|Advertiser||Industry||Media Option||Avg CTR|
|City||Impressions (In Bn)|
How Filters help in targeting the audience?
1. Geo-Targeting - One can target the audience by their city or state or even the pin code. For example, a restaurant that only delivers in specific areas can easily select the pin codes to reach the right audience.
2. Language - One can target the audience by which language they are using the app. For example, an app that is only available in the Telugu language can use this filter to reach the right audience.
3.Demographic - One can target the audience according to their gender or age group. For example, a brand like My Protein would only find it relevant to target Males. Further, A university would prefer to target potential students in the age group of 18 - 24.
4. Interest - This targeting option is built on the basis of the type of content the user interacts with. For example, Nykaa would want to target beauty and fashion enthusiasts. Interest targeting can include various audience buckets such as Business, Fitness, Food, Hobbies, Shopping, Travel, and the like. Advertisers also have the option of targeting people who are currently looking for a particular product or have shown an affinity towards an item for a long time. Further, Interest targeting can also include specific channels or specific genres of content.
5. Device - Device targeting is a wide range of options ranging from the brand of the device, cost of the device to type of device. For example, an app that is only available on android phones could select "android phones" as a targeting option.
6. Custom Audience - Custom Audiences include brand specific audiences created such as a retargeting list, look likes, and even an offline list of customers.
Step 1: Add Media to the Dashboard
Step 2: Customize it as per your requirement using the filters below:
|Placement Page||Run On Site/ Home Page/ Movie Page|
|Dimension||6 sec/ 10 sec/ 20 sec|
|Ad Type||Video Ad/ Overlay Banner/Masthead Ad|
Step 3: Select Start and End Date
Step 4: Upload artwork and make payment
When the campaign is live, you will get a screenshot of the ad within 24 hours.
After the completion of campaign, an Excel Report will be shared to the client.
1. Login to your Google Ad words Account.
2. Copy 10 digit CID and mail it to media ant.
3. Your Ad words admin will get an email for confirmation.
The Media Ant is committed to getting the most accurate data for the users. Hence, we ensure the advertising rates are updated on a frequent basis. YouTube Advertising is one of the most popular Digital advertising options hence it is very important for advertisers to know YouTube Advertising Rates 2021. You can find the updated YouTube Advertising Rates 2021 under the tab “Media Options & Pricing” To know the last updated date for YouTube Media Kit 2021, please check the blue tick beside the YouTube Advertising Rates under the Media Options tab.
How long will it take for my ad to go live?
Once the campaign is confirmed, it may take up to 48 hours for the ad to go live.
What is the difference between CPM and CPC pricing?
CPM stands for Cost per mille viz. Cost per Thousand Impression. You pay when your ad is shown 1000 times.
CPC stands for Cost per Click. You pay when someone clicks on your ad.
Can the impressions be distributed equally across he campaign?
Daily impression delivery doesn’t remain constant but can fluctuate by up to 200%.
Can there be a difference between number of clicks reported by the publisher to clicks being shown in my Google analytics?
The clicks shown on the report may not match the actual visits (as per your analytics) to the website as there is usually a significant click to drop off rate. Every click recorded by the advertiser's dashboard does not end up on the landing page which causes this discrepancy.
You can click here to understand in detail the tech reason for the discrepancy in these two numbers.
Is there a chance that my ad can get paused in the middle of a campaign?
Yes. All platforms prioritize Roadblocks over ROS ads and hence in case of such a premium booking, the delivery of your ad will be paused, and the campaign might need to be extended.
© 2021 The Media Ant - A Haystack Marketing Services Pvt.Ltd. brand. All icons and images © to their respective owners.