About Advertising in YouTube, Website
Youtube is one of the top sites (3rd in rank after Google.com and Google.co.in) according to Alexa Top sites in India. With 265 million as monthly user base, it has already reached 80% of the internet population in India. Hence, Youtube advertising in India is a very good opportunity for brands to reach their target audience.Get the best rates for advertising on Youtube with The Media Ant.Click here to download the performance benchmark report.
Youtube is one of the top sites (3rd in rank after Google.com and Google.co.in) according to Alexa Top sites in India. With 265 million as monthly user base, it has already reached 80% of the internet population in India. Hence, Youtube advertising in India is a very good opportunity for brands to reach their target audience.Get the best rates for advertising on Youtube with The Media Ant.
Click here to download the performance benchmark report.
Following are some benefits of YouTube Advertising:
There are many types of YouTube Ads but at a higher level, YouTube Ads can be divided into Skippable Ads and Non-skippable Ads.
Apart from the abovementioned types of YouTube Ads, following are some other YouTube advertising options on YouTube:
1. Brands trying to reach a digital-first audience
2. Recently launched brands looking to build brand awareness
3. Brands that are looking to scale their offline advertising activities
|Advertiser||Industry||Media Option||Avg CTR|
|City||Impressions (In Bn)|
|Gender||% of Reach|
|Age||% of reach|
How Filters help in targeting the audience?
1. Geo-Targeting - One can target the audience by their city or state or even the pin code. For example, a restaurant that only delivers in specific areas can easily select the pin codes to reach the right audience.
2. Language - One can target the audience by which language they are using the app. For example, an app that is only available in the Telugu language can use this filter to reach the right audience.
3.Demographic - One can target the audience according to their gender or age group. For example, a brand like My Protein would only find it relevant to target Males. Further, A university would prefer to target potential students in the age group of 18 - 24.
4. Interest - This targeting option is built on the basis of the type of content the user interacts with. For example, Nykaa would want to target beauty and fashion enthusiasts. Interest targeting can include various audience buckets such as Business, Fitness, Food, Hobbies, Shopping, Travel, and the like. Advertisers also have the option of targeting people who are currently looking for a particular product or have shown an affinity towards an item for a long time. Further, Interest targeting can also include specific channels or specific genres of content.
5. Device - Device targeting is a wide range of options ranging from the brand of the device, cost of the device to type of device. For example, an app that is only available on android phones could select "android phones" as a targeting option.
6. Custom Audience - Custom Audiences include brand specific audiences created such as a retargeting list, look likes, and even an offline list of customers.
Step 1: Add Media to the Dashboard
Step 2: Customize it as per your requirement using the filters below:
|Placement Page||Run On Site/ Home Page/ Movie Page|
|Dimension||6 sec/ 10 sec/ 20 sec|
|Ad Type||Video Ad/ Overlay Banner/Masthead Ad|
Step 3: Select Start and End Date
Step 4: Upload artwork and make payment
When the campaign is live, you will get a screenshot of the ad within 24 hours.
After the completion of campaign, an Excel Report will be shared to the client.
1. Login to your Google Ad words Account.
2. Copy 10 digit CID and mail it to media ant.
3. Your Ad words admin will get an email for confirmation.
The rates for YouTube ads may vary depending on the ad options, as the type of ad determines the cost that the advertisers have to pay. The section has detailed ad rates for all media options available on The Media Ant portal. You can also use the advanced pricing filters to check the targeting available while advertising on YouTube. YouTube ad rates would vary as per the YouTube advertising types, ad position and targeting options.
The Media Ant is India's one of the leading digital advertising agencies. With a presence across top cities like Mumbai, Delhi, and Bangalore, we are the best digital advertising agency in India. We help advertisers plan, buy, execute, and monitor their social media campaigns on YouTube ads. Our in-house performance team ensures that your social media advertising campaigns are monitored to ensure the best performance. In addition to this, we can also measure campaign engagement for relevant campaigns.
As a leading digital ad agency, The Media Ant guarantees the best advertising rate and flawless execution of your campaigns for YouTube advertising. Get the best rates to place your ad on any social media platform of your choice. Our best rates for advertising on YouTube ads are available on our online monitoring dashboard that will help you to monitor the campaign from your phone. You can check the best rates to advertise on YouTube India at the YouTube advertising planning tool on The Media Ant. You can contact us over WhatsApp, Phone, or emails. Contact details are mentioned in the Contact Us section of the website.
The Media Ant is committed towards getting the most accurate data for its users. Hence, we ensure the advertising rates are updated on a frequent basis. Youtube Advertising is one of the most popular Television advertising options, hence it is very important for advertisers to know Youtube Advertising Rates 2022. You can find the updated Youtube Advertising Rates 2022 under the heading “Top Choice/Other Ad Options” after clicking on the particular advertising option.
You may also look for Hyperlocal Digital Marketing.