Email and Newsletter
Social Media Post
Monthly Active Users
Avg C T R
SME And Startup
YourStory.com is India's no.1 media platform for entrepreneurs, dedicated to passionately championing and promoting the entrepreneurial ecosystem in India. They conceptualize, create, and distribute the best brand experience for startups, inventors, corporates, and government bodies. YourStory has published close to 60,000 stories of entrepreneurs and helped more than 50,000 entrepreneurs access networking and business funding opportunities connecting startups and talent in the most curated manner. Explore YourStory advertising through The Media Ant.
Demographics - Gender
Demographics - Age
Demographics - Occupation
|Chief Executive Officers/Chief Financial Officers (CXO)||0.11|
|Media/ Government/ Others||0.08|
Demographics - Regions
Yourstory audience prominently includes :
Screenshots of the Past Advertisers
Proof of Execution
Why Advertise on YourStory?
With 12 Mn Monthly Active Users, YourStory is India’s premier portal for entrepreneurial stories across large corporates, startups, and SMEs. It gives access to a unique audience that allows brands to drive quality online traffic and increase brand awareness. The following are the most noteworthy points about the same -
1. YourStory has no geographical boundaries.
2. YourStory has a great reach in 2/3 tier cities marking it up to 35%.
3. YourStory highly engages the audience with an average usage of 2.4 mins per user.
4. YourStory allows young entrepreneurs to reach out to their desired audience.
How does YourStory work?
Media Options in YourStory Include the following -
1. Banner Ads- Banners run on-site which appear in different sections of YourStory. These banners drive an average CTR of 0.15-0.20%.
2. Video Ads- It is a video ad that plays on opening YourStory page. It drives an average CTR of 0.15%.
3. Article- An article about the brand is posted on YourStory which includes a minimum of two rounds of social media promotion. It drives an average CTR of 0.25-0.3%. Social media push includes posts on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.
Who should advertise on YourStory?
YourStory being India's no.1 media platform for entrepreneurs attracts various young audiences. Considering the targeting offered by YourStory below brands can advertise on it-
1. Young entrepreneurs looking for recognition.
2. Brands looking at awareness and high reach.
3. Brands looking at aiming tech enthusiasts.
4. Brands that appeal to the masses and those drive economic activities.
Why is YourStoy better?
YourStory is the largest platform for Startups in India.
How long will it take for my ad to go live?
Once the campaign is confirmed, it may take up to 48 hours for the ad to go live.
What is the difference between CPM and CPC pricing?
CPM stands for Cost per mille viz. Cost per Thousand Impression. You pay when your ad is shown 1000 times.
CPC stands for Cost per Click. You pay when someone clicks on your ad.
Can the impressions be distributed equally across he campaign?
Daily impression delivery doesn’t remain constant but can fluctuate by up to 200%.
Can there be a difference between number of clicks reported by the publisher to clicks being shown in my Google analytics?
The clicks shown on the report may not match the actual visits (as per your analytics) to the website as there is usually a significant click to drop off rate. Every click recorded by the advertiser's dashboard does not end up on the landing page which causes this discrepancy.
You can click here to understand in detail the tech reason for the discrepancy in these two numbers.
Is there a chance that my ad can get paused in the middle of a campaign?
Yes. All platforms prioritize Roadblocks over ROS ads and hence in case of such a premium booking, the delivery of your ad will be paused, and the campaign might need to be extended.
© 2022 The Media Ant - A Haystack Marketing Services Pvt.Ltd. brand. All icons and images © to their respective owners.