Social Media Post
Monthly Active Users
Page Views/ Month
SME And Startup
YourStory.com is India's no.1 media platform for entrepreneurs, dedicated to passionately championing and promoting the entrepreneurial ecosystem in India. They conceptualize, create, and distribute the best brand experience for startups, inventors, corporates, and government bodies. YourStory has published close to 60,000 stories of entrepreneurs and helped more than 50,000 entrepreneurs access networking and business funding opportunities connecting startups and talent in the most curated manner. Explore YourStory advertising through The Media Ant.
With 12 Mn Monthly Active Users, YourStory is India’s premier portal for entrepreneurial stories across large corporates, startups, and SMEs. It gives access to a unique audience that allows brands to drive quality online traffic and increase brand awareness. The following are the most noteworthy points about the same -
1. YourStory has no geographical boundaries.
2. YourStory has a great reach in 2/3 tier cities marking it up to 35%.
3. YourStory highly engages the audience with an average usage of 2.4 mins per user.
4. YourStory allows young entrepreneurs to reach out to their desired audience.
Media Options in YourStory Include the following -
1. Banner Ads- Banners run on-site which appear in different sections of YourStory. These banners drive an average CTR of 0.15-0.20%.
2. Video Ads- It is a video ad that plays on opening YourStory page. It drives an average CTR of 0.15%.
3. Article- An article about the brand is posted on YourStory which includes a minimum of two rounds of social media promotion. It drives an average CTR of 0.25-0.3%. Social media push includes posts on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.
YourStory being India's no.1 media platform for entrepreneurs attracts various young audiences. Considering the targeting offered by YourStory below brands can advertise on it-
1. Young entrepreneurs looking for recognition.
2. Brands looking at awareness and high reach.
3. Brands looking at aiming tech enthusiasts.
4. Brands that appeal to the masses and those drive economic activities.
|Chief Executive Officers/Chief Financial Officers (CXO)||11%|
|Media/ Government/ Others||8%|
Yourstory audience prominently includes :
Step 1: Add Media to the Dashboard
Step 2: Customize it as per your requirement using the filters below:
|Placement Page||Run On Site/ Home Page/ Article Page|
|Dimension||300 x 250/ 300 x 600/ 728 x 90|
|Banner Type||Leaderboard/ Tower/ Rectangle|
Step 3: Select Start and end Date
Step 4: Upload artwork and make payment
When the campaign is live, you will get a screenshot of the ad within 24 hours.
After the completion of campaign, an Excel Report will be shared to the client.
YourStory, Website Website advertising is utilized by variety of brands to reach out to their target audience. You can explore YourStory, Website Website advertising rates, different types of media options and advertising cost here. YourStory, Website advertising offers you the opportunity to speak to a young and involved target group and present your brand in a unique environment. With YourStory, Website Website advertising campaigns, you will achieve your business goals quickly and easily.
Why is YourStoy better?
YourStory is the largest platform for Startups in India.
How long will it take for my ad to go live?
Once the campaign is confirmed, it may take up to 48 hours for the ad to go live.
What is the difference between CPM and CPC pricing?
CPM stands for Cost per mille viz. Cost per Thousand Impression. You pay when your ad is shown 1000 times.
CPC stands for Cost per Click. You pay when someone clicks on your ad.
Can the impressions be distributed equally across he campaign?
Daily impression delivery doesn’t remain constant but can fluctuate by up to 200%.
Can there be a difference between number of clicks reported by the publisher to clicks being shown in my Google analytics?
The clicks shown on the report may not match the actual visits (as per your analytics) to the website as there is usually a significant click to drop off rate. Every click recorded by the advertiser's dashboard does not end up on the landing page which causes this discrepancy.
You can click here to understand in detail the tech reason for the discrepancy in these two numbers.
Is there a chance that my ad can get paused in the middle of a campaign?
Yes. All platforms prioritize Roadblocks over ROS ads and hence in case of such a premium booking, the delivery of your ad will be paused, and the campaign might need to be extended.
© 2019 The Media Ant - A Haystack Marketing Services Pvt.Ltd. brand. All icons and images © to their respective owners.