Monthly Active Users
Avg C T R
Current Affairs And News
The Times of India is India's largest news application that comes under The Times Internet. It facilitates as a news aggregator app that delivers content in English. It focuses on current affairs, entertainment, global news, sports, lifestyle, etc. It is owned and published by Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. Get the best rates for advertising on Times of India with The Media Ant.
With a huge customer base of 153+ Mn monthly users globally Times of India is one of the most well-known applications. It is also ranked in one of the most viewed websites globally. Reasons to advertise on Times of India are as below-
1. Times of India allows your ad to reach a wide range of audiences or readers across the nation.
2. You can easily target your audience based on sex, location, age group, profession, etc. so that your ad campaigns receive the maximum views.
3. On the Times of India, you can advertise ads catering to different categories such as recruitment ads, property ads, FMCG product launch ads, entertainment ads, etc.
1. Brands looking forward to outreach and awareness.
2. Brands that are looking at a huge audience from all categories be it entertainment to current affairs.
3. Brands that are looking to study online behavior, target certain age group, interest, etc.
4. Brands looking for a new product launch or unboxing.
5. Brands looking forward to increasing sales.
Step 2: Customize it as per your requirement using the filters below:
|Placement Page||Run On Site/ Home Page/ Movie Page|
|Dimension||300 x 250/ 120 x 600/ 728 x 90|
|Banner Type||Leaderboard/ Tower/ Rectangle|
Step 3: Select Start and end Date
Step 4: Upload artwork and make payment
1. When the campaign is live, you will get a link to the dashboard from where you can track the campaign on a daily basis.
2. After the completion of the campaign, an Excel Report will be shared with you.
Times of India, Website Website advertising is utilized by variety of brands to reach out to their target audience. You can explore Times of India, Website Website advertising rates, different types of media options and advertising cost here. Times of India, Website advertising offers you the opportunity to speak to a young and involved target group and present your brand in a unique environment. With Times of India, Website Website advertising campaigns, you will achieve your business goals quickly and easily.
How long will it take for my ad to go live?
Once the campaign is confirmed, it may take up to 48 hours for the ad to go live.
What is the difference between CPM and CPC pricing?
CPM stands for Cost per mille viz. Cost per Thousand Impression. You pay when your ad is shown 1000 times.
CPC stands for Cost per Click. You pay when someone clicks on your ad.
Can the impressions be distributed equally across he campaign?
Daily impression delivery doesn’t remain constant but can fluctuate by up to 200%.
Can there be a difference between number of clicks reported by the publisher to clicks being shown in my Google analytics?
The clicks shown on the report may not match the actual visits (as per your analytics) to the website as there is usually a significant click to drop off rate. Every click recorded by the advertiser's dashboard does not end up on the landing page which causes this discrepancy.
You can click here to understand in detail the tech reason for the discrepancy in these two numbers.
Is there a chance that my ad can get paused in the middle of a campaign?
Yes. All platforms prioritize Roadblocks over ROS ads and hence in case of such a premium booking, the delivery of your ad will be paused, and the campaign might need to be extended.
© 2019 The Media Ant - A Haystack Marketing Services Pvt.Ltd. brand. All icons and images © to their respective owners.