Banner - Offer
Monthly Active Users
Avg C T R
The Times of India is India's largest news application that comes under The Times Internet. It facilitates as a news aggregator app that delivers content in English. It focuses on current affairs, entertainment, global news, sports, lifestyle, etc. It is owned and published by Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. Get the best rates for advertising on Times of India with The Media Ant.
Screenshots of Past Campaigns
Why advertise in Times of India
With a huge customer base of 153+ Mn monthly users, globally Times of India is one of the most well-known applications. It is also ranked one of the most viewed websites globally. Reasons to advertise in Times of India are as below-
1. Times of India allows your ad to reach a wide range of audiences or readers across the nation.
2. You can easily target your audience based on sex, location, age group, profession, etc. so that your ad campaigns receive the maximum views.
3. On the Times of India, you can advertise ads catering to different categories such as recruitment ads, property ads, FMCG product launch ads, entertainment ads, etc.
Who should advertise in Times of India
1. Brands looking forward to outreach and awareness.
2. Brands that are looking at a huge audience from all categories be it entertainment to current affairs.
3. Brands that are looking to study online behavior, target certain age group, interest, etc.
4. Brands looking for a new product launch or unboxing.
5. Brands looking forward to increasing sales.
Times Of India Advertising Rates 2021
The Media Ant is committed to getting the most accurate data for the users. Hence, we ensure the advertising rates are updated on a frequent basis. Times Of India Advertising is one of the most popular Digital advertising options hence it is very important for advertisers to know Times Of India Advertising Rates 2021. You can find the updated Times Of India Advertising Rates 2021 under the tab “Media Options & Pricing” To know the last updated date for Times Of India Media Kit 2021, please check the blue tick beside the Times Of India Advertising Rates under the Media Options tab.
Top 5 Digital Advertising Platforms in News Category in India according to Similarweb Jul-Sep 2021
|Times Of India||News||1|
How long will it take for my ad to go live?
Once the campaign is confirmed, it may take up to 48 hours for the ad to go live.
What is the difference between CPM and CPC pricing?
CPM stands for Cost per mille viz. Cost per Thousand Impression. You pay when your ad is shown 1000 times.
CPC stands for Cost per Click. You pay when someone clicks on your ad.
Can the impressions be distributed equally across he campaign?
Daily impression delivery doesn’t remain constant but can fluctuate by up to 200%.
Can there be a difference between number of clicks reported by the publisher to clicks being shown in my Google analytics?
The clicks shown on the report may not match the actual visits (as per your analytics) to the website as there is usually a significant click to drop off rate. Every click recorded by the advertiser's dashboard does not end up on the landing page which causes this discrepancy.
You can click here to understand in detail the tech reason for the discrepancy in these two numbers.
Is there a chance that my ad can get paused in the middle of a campaign?
Yes. All platforms prioritize Roadblocks over ROS ads and hence in case of such a premium booking, the delivery of your ad will be paused, and the campaign might need to be extended.
© 2021 The Media Ant - A Haystack Marketing Services Pvt.Ltd. brand. All icons and images © to their respective owners.