Current Affairs And News
The Indian Express covers sports, entertainment, local and general interest news with India's sharpest political stories, hard-hitting investigative pieces, and award-winning, globally recognized opinion and editorial pages. With over 120 million page views a month, it provides advertisers a strong platform to reach a high profile and engaged user base in India as well as abroad. For the best advertising rates for The Indian Express contact The Media Ant!
With over 39Mn Monthly Active Users, The India Express is among the top English news website in India. The Indian Express garners a high amount of traffic from Millennials i.e. between the age of 18-34. Since this age group has a high buying power, The Indian Express becomes the perfect platform to target them.
The following are the most noteworthy points about the same -
1. The Indian Express has a great reach in the metro cities- Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata.
2. 70% of the users on The Indian Express are under the age of 35. This audience demographic is perfect for digital-first brands as well as brands targeting young adults and the new age decision-makers.
3. The Indian Express offers brands with various targeting options such as- gender and age, geography, interest-based, and device. This allows brands to target their desired audience.
Media Options in The Indian Express Include-
1. Display Ads- The display ads are of high impact. They are a wonderful way to grow awareness and create demand for your product. Brands aiming to talk about a new product should opt for this.
2. Video Ads- Especially effective when used for product demonstrations or in as How-To guides, as viewers can actually see how certain things work or learn a new skill. There are two types of video ads on The Indian Express pre-roll video and mid-roll video.
3. Native Ads- Are easier to catch audience attention and attract leads. Used for content seeding and promotion of products.
The Indian Express is among India's top English news platform, it provides advertisers a strong platform to reach out their communication to a strong user base in India as well as abroad. Considering the targeting offered by The Indian Express below brands can advertise on it-
1. Brands looking forward to a product demonstration or launch.
2. Brands aiming towards awareness and high reach.
3. Brands promoting a social cause, encouraging people, and educating them.
4. Brands looking forward to engaging their desired audience. Appealing to the mass.
|CITY||USERS (IN MILLIONS)|
Age and Gender targeting- Advertisers can choose the age group of the audience they want to target. Brands like Mamy Poko Pants can target a certain age group (Parents 24-40) to reach out to the right target audience.
Geography- The Indian Express offers geography-based targeting where advertisers can target at a state and city level. Local brands can choose this filter to optimize their advertisements.
Device Targeting- Brands aiming to target a certain device category can opt for this filter.
Interest-Based Targeting- Brands can target audiences according to their interest, this will allow them to reach the right audience type. Tech brand like dell can target tech-savvy people.
Step 2: Customize it as per your requirement using the filters below:
|Placement Page||Run On Site/ Home Page/ Movie Page|
|Dimension||300 x 250/ 120 x 600/ 728 x 90|
|Banner Type||Leaderboard/ Tower/ Rectangle|
Step 3: Select Start and end Date
Step 4: Upload artwork and make payment
1. When the campaign is live, you will get a link to the dashboard from where you can track the campaign on a daily basis.
2. After the completion of the campaign, an Excel Report will be shared with you.
The Indian Express, Website Website advertising is utilized by variety of brands to reach out to their target audience. You can explore The Indian Express, Website Website advertising rates, different types of media options and advertising cost here. The Indian Express, Website advertising offers you the opportunity to speak to a young and involved target group and present your brand in a unique environment. With The Indian Express, Website Website advertising campaigns, you will achieve your business goals quickly and easily.
How long will it take for my ad to go live?
Once the campaign is confirmed, it may take up to 48 hours for the ad to go live.
What is the difference between CPM and CPC pricing?
CPM stands for Cost per mille viz. Cost per Thousand Impression. You pay when your ad is shown 1000 times.
CPC stands for Cost per Click. You pay when someone clicks on your ad.
Can the impressions be distributed equally across he campaign?
Daily impression delivery doesn’t remain constant but can fluctuate by up to 200%.
Can there be a difference between number of clicks reported by the publisher to clicks being shown in my Google analytics?
The clicks shown on the report may not match the actual visits (as per your analytics) to the website as there is usually a significant click to drop off rate. Every click recorded by the advertiser's dashboard does not end up on the landing page which causes this discrepancy.
You can click here to understand in detail the tech reason for the discrepancy in these two numbers.
Is there a chance that my ad can get paused in the middle of a campaign?
Yes. All platforms prioritize Roadblocks over ROS ads and hence in case of such a premium booking, the delivery of your ad will be paused, and the campaign might need to be extended.
© 2019 The Media Ant - A Haystack Marketing Services Pvt.Ltd. brand. All icons and images © to their respective owners.