Advertising in Saavn, App
Active Users/ Month
|Date||Campaign Duration||Client Category||Media Option||Ad Type||CTR|
|Oct-16||16 Days||Finance||Audio - 15sec||Audio||NA|
Saavn is the largest digital music streaming service for South Asians globally. It is a revolutionary streaming music service reinventing how people listen and share music, in India and around the world. Get all media options & best rates for Saavn App through The Media Ant.
How Filters help in targeting the audience?
1. Geo Targeting - One can target the audience by their city or state
2. Language - One can target the audience by which language songs they are listening to
3. Playlist - One can target the audience by the playlist they are listening to
4. Operating System - One can target the audience by their operating system
5. Telecom - One can target the audience by their telecom network. This can be possible by using the Ip address of the device
6. Frequent Traveler - One can target the audience who are frequent traveler. This can be done by using the Ip address of the device. e.g. if somebody is travelling to few cities in a month, that will be considered as frequent traveler
7. Gender Targeting - One can target the audience according to their gender. This can be done for those audience who are logged in to Saavn app via their Facebook account.
8. Handset Models and Cost : One can target the audience according to the handset they are using. This can be done by using the Ip address of the device
|Markets||Daily Active Users||Monthly Active Users|
Step 1: Add Media to the Dashboard
Step 2: Customize it as per your requirement using the filters below:
|Placement Page||Run On Site/ Home Page|
|Dimension||20 seconds/ 30 seconds/ 20 seconds, 640 x 100|
|Banner Type||Audio Ad/ Audio Banner|
Step 3: Select Start and end Date
Step 4: Upload artwork and make payment
When the campaign is live, you will get a link from where you can track the ad delivery.
After the completion of campaign, a Doubleclick (DSP) Report will be shared with you.
Saavn, App App advertising is utilized by variety of brands to reach out to their target audience. Grow your business with advertising across the India's best app. Promote your business on the apps that delight people every day. Ads run seamlessly in all the smart phones across India. You can explore Saavn, App In App advertising rates, different types of media options and advertising cost in Media Options and Pricing tab.
Whether it's an in app promotion, display marketing, or branded challenges Saavn, App Mobile App branding offer you the opportunity to speak to a young and involved target group and present your brand in a unique environment. With Saavn, App Mobile App creative advertising campaigns, you will achieve your business goals quickly and easily.
Apps are increasingly always on, collecting valuable information such as location, communications records, social circles, and browsing preferences. In many ways, this information is the lifeblood of the mobile app ecosystem: not only can it be coalesced to deliver incredibly informative, relevant, and delightful experiences for mobile users, but it can provide value to mobile advertisers to help fuel their brand.
The Media Ant is uniquely positioned to help you grow your business with highly effective, targeted digital media buying. We as an advertising agency provide advertisers with the opportunity to target key professionals. We help you to get better ROI and scalability to make your campaign a complete success.
What is the difference between CPM and CPC pricing?
CPM stands for Cost per mille viz. Cost per Thousand Impression. You pay when your ad is shown 1000 times.
CPC stands for Cost per Click. You pay when someone clicks on your ad.
How long will it take for my ad to go live?
Once the campaign is confirmed, it may take up to 48 hours for the ad to go live.
Is there a chance that my ad can get paused in the middle of a campaign?
Yes. All platforms prioritize Roadblocks over ROS ads and hence in case of such a premium booking, the delivery of your ad will be paused, and the campaign might need to be extended.
Can the impressions be distributed equally across he campaign?
Daily impression delivery doesn’t remain constant but can fluctuate by up to 200%.
Can there be a difference between number of clicks reported by the publisher to clicks being shown in my Google analytics?
The clicks shown on the report may not match the actual visits (as per your analytics) to the website as there is usually a significant click to drop off rate. Every click recorded by the advertiser's dashboard does not end up on the landing page which causes this discrepancy.
You can click here to understand in detail the tech reason for the discrepancy in these two numbers.