Social Media Post
Avg C T R
Business, Finance And Management
Money Control has been a leading finance portal in India for a long time now. Money Control guides and tips its readers on managing and investing their funds in the right direction. Money Control also tracks the stock market constantly to keep its readers updated. Get all Media Option Details & Advertising Rates for Money Control Website at The Media Ant.
Money Control is a leading financial portal with PAN India presence. The portal highly engages 46Mn+ Monthly Unique Viewers. Money Control allows brands to do in-feed ads which are the best in terms of engagement response to ads.
1. On average per user spends 12 minutes on each visit.
2. With geography and section based targeting Money Control lets brands reach out to the right targeting audience.
3. Money Control has a lesser bounce rate than any other top financial portals.
4. Money Control has a great social presence.
Media options in Money Control include-
1. Display Ads- Money Control has two kinds of banner ads, standard banners and expandable banners- Standard banners are run on-site banners that appear in various sections of the Money Control website. On opening the website expandable banners expand and showcase the brand's product.
2. Video Ads- Video ads on Money Control appear when users are scrolling through the website. It is a premium medium which has a high engagement rate.
3. Branded Content- Money Control offers brands to take up Articles. They are premium ad types that have a higher engagement rate and CTR.
4. Native Ads- Native ads are content embedded video/image ads which will be embedded within the content of the Money Control website.
1. Brands aiming to target working professionals should advertise on Money Control. 83% of Money Control's users are working professionals.
2. Brands related to the financial industry should advertise on Money control.
3. Brands looking at targeting males should advertise on Money Control. 86% of Money Control users are male.
4. Brands aiming to target the age group of 25-44 years should advertise on Money Control.
|Trade Acheivers||Education||Banner - CPM|
|Brigade||Real Estate||Banner - CPC|
|Team Viewer||Technology||Banner - CPM|
|Nitesh||Real Estate||Banner - CPC|
Step 1: Select Variables: Media Option, Placement Page, Dimension, Pricing Unit, Campaign Duration and Campaign Start Date.
In case you need any help with planning, please write to help@TheMediaAnt.com
|Variables||Sample Variable Selections|
|Media Option||Carousel/ Medium Rectangle Banner/ Interstitial Banner|
|Placement Page||Run On Site/ Home Page/ Movie Page|
|Dimension||300 x 250/ 120 x 600/ 728 x 90|
|Pricing Unit||Cost Per Thousand Impressions/ Fixed Pricing/ Cost Per View|
Step 2: Email the filled table to help@TheMediaAnt.com or Create Package online at The Media Ant.
Step 3: We will check the ad space availability and prevailing discount at the time of booking.
Step 4: Upon confirmation of availability from our end, you need to submit the artwork and make the payment.
When the campaign is live, you will get a screenshot of the ad within 24 hours.
After the completion of campaign, an Excel Report will be shared to the client.
Money Control, Website Website advertising is utilized by variety of brands to reach out to their target audience. You can explore Money Control, Website Website advertising rates, different types of media options and advertising cost here. Money Control, Website advertising offers you the opportunity to speak to a young and involved target group and present your brand in a unique environment. With Money Control, Website Website advertising campaigns, you will achieve your business goals quickly and easily.
How long will it take for my ad to go live?
Once the campaign is confirmed, it may take up to 48 hours for the ad to go live.
What is the difference between CPM and CPC pricing?
CPM stands for Cost per mille viz. Cost per Thousand Impression. You pay when your ad is shown 1000 times.
CPC stands for Cost per Click. You pay when someone clicks on your ad.
Can the impressions be distributed equally across he campaign?
Daily impression delivery doesn’t remain constant but can fluctuate by up to 200%.
Can there be a difference between number of clicks reported by the publisher to clicks being shown in my Google analytics?
The clicks shown on the report may not match the actual visits (as per your analytics) to the website as there is usually a significant click to drop off rate. Every click recorded by the advertiser's dashboard does not end up on the landing page which causes this discrepancy.
You can click here to understand in detail the tech reason for the discrepancy in these two numbers.
Is there a chance that my ad can get paused in the middle of a campaign?
Yes. All platforms prioritize Roadblocks over ROS ads and hence in case of such a premium booking, the delivery of your ad will be paused, and the campaign might need to be extended.
© 2021 The Media Ant - A Haystack Marketing Services Pvt.Ltd. brand. All icons and images © to their respective owners.