Monthly Active Users
Entertainment, Fashion and Lifestyle
Jio Saavn is the largest digital music streaming service for South Asians globally. It is a revolutionary streaming music service reinventing how people listen and share music, in India and around the world. Jio Saavn has a wide variety of music and podcasts available on its platform along with originals.Get all media options & best rates for Saavn App through The Media Ant.
Media Options in Jio Saavn Include the following -
1. Audio Ads - Jio Saavn being an Audio OTT offers integrated audio ads. Saavn supports up to 20 seconds of audio as ads. There are 2 types of ads available on Jio Saavn, an Audio + single companion banner, and an Audio + 5 companion banners. Audio+ Companion Banner is when a banner is displayed on the screen while the ad plays. This banner is clickable. However, the user will only be able to see the banner if they open up the app when the audio ad is playing. As for the second type of Audio Ad, Audio+ 5 Companion banners, Here, once the user has heard the ad, all the 5 banner spaces on Jio Saavn are blocked for the advertiser's ads for the next 15 minutes. This helps in ensuring that the messages reach the user and drives higher CTRs too.
2. Video Ads - Jio Saavn supports video up to 1 min, skippable at 20 seconds. These ads play between the music/podcasts. Vertical and horizontal videos are supported.
3. Masthead Banners - Jio Saavn has Masthead banner property which is essentially the first piece of content that a user sees on the homepage. This is a click enabled property that supports JPG, GIFs and Carousel.
4. Banners - Jio Saavn has 2 types of banner properties available, standard banners and interstitial banners. Banners of various sizes are used to deliver impressions for the standard banner option. Interstitial banners cover the entire screen and offer a high viewability to the user.
5. Customized playlists and logo integrations - Jio Saavn can create customised playlists for the brand, integrated logo for existing playlists and offers options for customised branding on the platform.
Jio Saavn provides a unique opportunity for brands to reach a variety of audiences. Some of which include -
1. Brands that have found success on Radio advertising
2. Brands trying to reach a digital-first audience
3. Recently launched brands looking to build brand awareness
4. Brands related to entertainment and music
5. Brands that appeal to the masses
|Brand Name||Category||Media Option||Avg CTR|
|Inorbit||Malls||Audio + Companion Banner||0.9%|
|Oyalo Pizza||Food and Beverages||Audio + 5 Banner||1.5%|
|Markets||Daily Active Users||Monthly Active Users|
How Filters help in targeting the audience?
1. Geo-Targeting - One can target the audience by their city or state
2. Language and Content - One can target the audience by which language songs they are listening to
3. Playlist - One can target the audience by the playlist they are listening to
4. Operating System - One can target the audience by their operating system
5. Time Band - One can target the audience based upon the time band.
6. Frequent Traveler - One can target the audience who are frequent travelers. This can be done by using the Ip address of the device. e.g. if somebody is traveling to a few cities in a month, that will be considered as a frequent traveler
7. Gender Targeting - One can target the audience according to their gender. This can be done for those audiences who are logged in to Saavn app via their Facebook account.
8. Handset Models and Cost - One can target the audience according to the handset they are using. This can be done by using the Ip address of the device
9. Fitness Enthusiast - One can target the audience according to the music streamed during workouts.
10. Age Targeting - One can target the audience according to their age. This can be done for those audiences who are logged in to Saavn app via their Facebook account.
Step 1: Select Variables: Media Option, Placement Page, Dimension, Pricing Unit, Campaign Duration and Campaign Start Date.
In case you need any help with planning, please write to help@TheMediaAnt.com
|Placement Page||Run On Site/ Home Page|
|Dimension||20 seconds/ 30 seconds/ 20 seconds, 640 x 100|
|Banner Type||Audio Ad/ Audio Banner|
Step 2: Email the filled table to help@TheMediaAnt.com or Create Package online at The Media Ant.
Step 3: We will check the ad space availability and prevailing discount at the time of booking.
Step 4: Upon confirmation of availability from our end, you need to submit the artwork and make the payment.
When the campaign is live, you will get a link from where you can track the ad delivery.
After the completion of campaign, a Doubleclick (DSP) Report will be shared with you.
Jio Saavn, App App advertising is utilized by variety of brands to reach out to their target audience. Grow your business with advertising across the India's best app. Promote your business on the apps that delight people every day. Ads run seamlessly in all the smart phones across India. You can explore Jio Saavn, App In App advertising rates, different types of media options and advertising cost in Media Options and Pricing tab.
Whether it's an in app promotion, display marketing, or branded challenges Jio Saavn, App Mobile App branding offer you the opportunity to speak to a young and involved target group and present your brand in a unique environment. With Jio Saavn, App Mobile App creative advertising campaigns, you will achieve your business goals quickly and easily.
Apps are increasingly always on, collecting valuable information such as location, communications records, social circles, and browsing preferences. In many ways, this information is the lifeblood of the mobile app ecosystem: not only can it be coalesced to deliver incredibly informative, relevant, and delightful experiences for mobile users, but it can provide value to mobile advertisers to help fuel their brand.
The Media Ant is uniquely positioned to help you grow your business with highly effective, targeted digital media buying. We as an advertising agency provide advertisers with the opportunity to target key professionals. We help you to get better ROI and scalability to make your campaign a complete success.
How long will it take for my ad to go live?
Once the campaign is confirmed, it may take up to 48 hours for the ad to go live.
What is the difference between CPM and CPC pricing?
CPM stands for Cost per mille viz. Cost per Thousand Impression. You pay when your ad is shown 1000 times.
CPC stands for Cost per Click. You pay when someone clicks on your ad.
Can the impressions be distributed equally across he campaign?
Daily impression delivery doesn’t remain constant but can fluctuate by up to 200%.
Can there be a difference between number of clicks reported by the publisher to clicks being shown in my Google analytics?
The clicks shown on the report may not match the actual visits (as per your analytics) to the website as there is usually a significant click to drop off rate. Every click recorded by the advertiser's dashboard does not end up on the landing page which causes this discrepancy.
You can click here to understand in detail the tech reason for the discrepancy in these two numbers.
Is there a chance that my ad can get paused in the middle of a campaign?
Yes. All platforms prioritize Roadblocks over ROS ads and hence in case of such a premium booking, the delivery of your ad will be paused, and the campaign might need to be extended.
© 2019 The Media Ant - A Haystack Marketing Services Pvt.Ltd. brand. All icons and images © to their respective owners.