Monthly Active Users
Avg C T R
Inshorts is a news app that selects the latest and best news from multiple national and international sources and summaries them to present in a short and crisp 60 words or less format, personalized for you, in both, English or Hindi. It is rated as the best app by more than 2 lakh users on Playstore. Advertising on such a platform can give massive reach as Millennials believe in Inshorts for their daily dose of news. Get all Media Option Details & Advertising Rates for Inshorts App at The Media Ant.
Top 10 Cities
|City||Monthly Active User||Daily Active Users|
Demographics - Gender
Demographics- Gender Split
Traffic split by Handset Cost
Historical Performance Data
|Date||Campaign Duration||Client Category||Media Option||Ad Type||CTR|
|43009||5 Days||E-Commerce||Interstitial Banner||Image||0.0127|
|43770||8 days||Real Estate||Native Banner||Image||0.0037|
|43252||7 Days||Health & Fitness||Interstitial Banner||Image||0.022|
|43709||7 Days||Furniture||Interstitial Banner||Image||0.0119|
Screenshots of past campaigns
1. The image dimensions / creative dimensions should be 1080px X 2345px (width x height).
2. In order to avoid trimming of ad content on tablets and mobile phones, keep the main subject of the ad within the dark red area (within 1731 px), as shown in the figure. Make sure that padding of 307 px (Top and Bottom) should have same background color and texture.
3. The creative could be of either formats - JPEG or GIF. Size < 200KB. In case of GIF, Size < 300KB
4. Make sure not to add any close button (X button) on the creative.
5. We can use either landing page or, impression tracker and click tracker on Interstitial banner. No TAG supported.
Why Advertise on Inshorts ?
Inshorts is currently the most read English news app in India. Inshorts over time has developed a lot of innovative concepts in advertising that help deliver the advertiser’s message in the most unique way possible. By innovating Ad formats like Fact Cards, HTML Ads, Inshorts has aimed to create a unique and non-intrusive format of advertising.
How do Inshorts work?
Media Options in Inshorts include content and display ads-
1. Premium Story and Notification Story- helps in brand building. It is a native integration of branded content into the news feed. It drives an average CTR of 0.5-0.7% and an engagement rate of 1.5%
2. Poll Story- helps brands to understand user's opinions with the help of a poll. This media option offers a higher engagement rate of 2%.
3. Fact Card- It is a set of 4-6 fact cards about a brand, product, industry for a day. The average CTR is 1%.
4. Interstitial- it is a full-screen banner or video ad. The average CTR is 0.1%
Who should advertise on Inshorts?
1. New-age and premium brands that appeal to the masses.
2. Brands trying to reach a digital-first audience.
3. Brands looking forward to increasing awareness,
4. Brands looking forward to increasing sales.
5. Brands from various industry backgrounds such as real estate, education, entertainment, music, etc.
Recognitions for Inshorts
Inshorts Advertising Rates 2021
The Media Ant is committed to getting the most accurate data for the users. Hence, we ensure the advertising rates are updated on a frequent basis. Inshorts Advertising is one of the most popular Digital advertising options hence it is very important for advertisers to know Inshorts Advertising Rates 2021. You can find the updated Inshorts Advertising Rates 2021 under the tab “Media Options & Pricing” To know the last updated date for Inshorts Media Kit 2021, please check the blue tick beside the Inshorts Advertising Rates under the Media Options tab.
Top 5 Digital Advertising Platforms in News Category in India according to Similarweb April-June 2021
|Times Of India||News||1|
Inshorts, App App advertising is utilized by variety of brands to reach out to their target audience. Grow your business with advertising across the India's best app. Promote your business on the apps that delight people every day. Ads run seamlessly in all the smart phones across India. You can explore Inshorts, App In App advertising rates, different types of media options and advertising cost in Media Options and Pricing tab.
Whether it's an in app promotion, display marketing, or branded challenges Inshorts, App Mobile App branding offer you the opportunity to speak to a young and involved target group and present your brand in a unique environment. With Inshorts, App Mobile App creative advertising campaigns, you will achieve your business goals quickly and easily.
Apps are increasingly always on, collecting valuable information such as location, communications records, social circles, and browsing preferences. In many ways, this information is the lifeblood of the mobile app ecosystem: not only can it be coalesced to deliver incredibly informative, relevant, and delightful experiences for mobile users, but it can provide value to mobile advertisers to help fuel their brand.
The Media Ant is uniquely positioned to help you grow your business with highly effective, targeted digital media buying. We as an advertising agency provide advertisers with the opportunity to target key professionals. We help you to get better ROI and scalability to make your campaign a complete success.
Why is Inshorts better?
The CTRs received on Inshorts (0.8-1%) are much better than display campaigns on most other News platform (0.2-0.5%)
How long will it take for my ad to go live?
Once the campaign is confirmed, it may take up to 48 hours for the ad to go live.
What is the difference between CPM and CPC pricing?
CPM stands for Cost per mille viz. Cost per Thousand Impression. You pay when your ad is shown 1000 times.
CPC stands for Cost per Click. You pay when someone clicks on your ad.
Can the impressions be distributed equally across he campaign?
Daily impression delivery doesn’t remain constant but can fluctuate by up to 200%.
Can there be a difference between number of clicks reported by the publisher to clicks being shown in my Google analytics?
The clicks shown on the report may not match the actual visits (as per your analytics) to the website as there is usually a significant click to drop off rate. Every click recorded by the advertiser's dashboard does not end up on the landing page which causes this discrepancy.
You can click here to understand in detail the tech reason for the discrepancy in these two numbers.
Is there a chance that my ad can get paused in the middle of a campaign?
Yes. All platforms prioritize Roadblocks over ROS ads and hence in case of such a premium booking, the delivery of your ad will be paused, and the campaign might need to be extended.
© 2021 The Media Ant - A Haystack Marketing Services Pvt.Ltd. brand. All icons and images © to their respective owners.