Unique Views/ Month
Avg C T R
Current Affairs And News
India Today brings the latest and breaking news from India and around the world, 24x7 live updates, and In-depth analysis of news on politics, business, cricket, Bollywood, lifestyle, technology, and travel. It is among India's Top Two Digital Media Group. Get all media options & best rates for India Today Website through The Media Ant.
India Today has been ranked as the top source for general news consumption by Comscore. India Today allows brands to engage with the right target audience. Below are the most noteworthy points about the same-
1. 63% of the users on India Today are under the age of 35. This audience demographic is perfect for digital-first brands as well as brands targeting young adults and the new age decision-makers.
2. India Today has 45Mn+ Unique Visitors per month. This allows brands to have great exposure.
3. India Today has a great social media presence- 10.3 Mn Page Likes on Facebook, 5.2 Mn followers on Twitter, 3.8 Mn subscribers on YouTube, 1.5 Mn followers on Instagram.
Media Options on India Today include-
1. Display Ads- There are 2 types of banner properties available on India Today- Standard banner and instream video ad banner. They drive an average CTR of 0.1-0.2%.
2.- Video Ads- India Today offer both pre-roll and mid-roll video ad options. The pre-roll video is skippable after 5 seconds. They drive an average CTR of 0.1% 0.2-%. This ad property has a higher engagement rate.
3. Articles- It is a branded content that allows brands to talk about themselves to their desired audience. India Today gives us 80,000 to 1,00,000 page views per article over 7 days. Brands could select which section they want to put up their article on.
1. Brands aiming to target the global market.
2. Brands aiming to target the digital first audience and appeal to the masses.
3. Brands aimining to increase awareness, sales and website traffic.
4. Brands from various industry backgrounds such as real estate, education, entertainment, music, etc.
|Avid News Reader|
How filters help in targeting the audience?
1. Geo-Targeting- Brands can target their audience based on the city or state. For example, a brand like Swiggy can locally advertise and reach out to the desired targeting audience.
2. Gender and Age Targeting- One can target the audience according to their age and gender. For example, a brand like MyProtein can target the age group of 18-24 to advertise their brand.
3. User lifestyle- Brands can advertise in particular sections such as lifestyle, food, tech, travel, etc. This allows the brands to reach out to the right target audience.
Step 1: Add Media to the Dashboard
Step 2: Customize it as per your requirement using the filters below:
|Placement Page||Run On Site/ Home Page/ Inside Page|
|Dimension||300 x 250/ 120 x 600/ 728 x 90|
|Banner Type||Leaderboard/ Tower/ Rectangle|
Step 3: Select Start and end Date
Step 4: Upload artwork and make payment
When the campaign is live, you will get a screenshot of the ad within 24 hours.
After the completion of campaign, an Excel Report will be shared to the client.
India Today, Website Website advertising is utilized by variety of brands to reach out to their target audience. You can explore India Today, Website Website advertising rates, different types of media options and advertising cost here. India Today, Website advertising offers you the opportunity to speak to a young and involved target group and present your brand in a unique environment. With India Today, Website Website advertising campaigns, you will achieve your business goals quickly and easily.
How long will it take for my ad to go live?
Once the campaign is confirmed, it may take up to 48 hours for the ad to go live.
What is the difference between CPM and CPC pricing?
CPM stands for Cost per mille viz. Cost per Thousand Impression. You pay when your ad is shown 1000 times.
CPC stands for Cost per Click. You pay when someone clicks on your ad.
Can the impressions be distributed equally across he campaign?
Daily impression delivery doesn’t remain constant but can fluctuate by up to 200%.
Can there be a difference between number of clicks reported by the publisher to clicks being shown in my Google analytics?
The clicks shown on the report may not match the actual visits (as per your analytics) to the website as there is usually a significant click to drop off rate. Every click recorded by the advertiser's dashboard does not end up on the landing page which causes this discrepancy.
You can click here to understand in detail the tech reason for the discrepancy in these two numbers.
Is there a chance that my ad can get paused in the middle of a campaign?
Yes. All platforms prioritize Roadblocks over ROS ads and hence in case of such a premium booking, the delivery of your ad will be paused, and the campaign might need to be extended.
© 2021 The Media Ant - A Haystack Marketing Services Pvt.Ltd. brand. All icons and images © to their respective owners.