About Advertising in Google Display, Website
Google is one of the largest advertising platforms in the world. The Google Display Network is designed to help you find the right audience. Its targeting options let you strategically show your message to potential customers at the right place and at the right time. Get the best rates for Google Display Advertising with The Media Ant.Click here to download the benchmark report.
Google is one of the largest advertising platforms in the world. The Google Display Network is designed to help you find the right audience. Its targeting options let you strategically show your message to potential customers at the right place and at the right time. Get the best rates for Google Display Advertising with The Media Ant.
Click here to download the benchmark report.
Top Cities - Weekly Impressions
|City||Impressions in Billions|
|Gender||% of reach|
|Age||% of reach|
|Brand Name||Category||Media Option||Avg CTR|
|PickYourCoach||Sports and Fitness||Responsive Display Ads||0.01|
|Cadbury||FMCG||Standard Display Ad||0.003|
|FLAME University||Education||Standard Display Ad||0.0025|
Proof of Execution
Why Advertise on Google Display?
Google Display gives some smart tools to reach your potential customers and reach more users just like them. Staying on top of users' mind can lead to more people searching for the brand name or going directly to your website. Google display helps to build brand awareness and brand recall.
Google Display Advertising is a must-have in every advertiser's media plan for the following reasons -
1. Google Display has many targeting options like age, location, interests, and behavior; that can help you target precisely the audience you want to target.
2. Google Display Advertising is one of the cheapest advertising options.
3. Google display helps to grow your brand in a cost-effective way.
How does Google Display Work?
Google Display advertising has the following types of ads -
Who should advertise on Google Display?
1. Brands trying to reach a digital-first audience
2. Recently launched brands looking to build brand awareness
3. Brands that are looking to scale their offline advertising activities
4. Brands who wants to increase their brand recall.
Targeting Available on Google Display
How Filters help in targeting the audience?
1. Geo-Targeting - One can target the audience by their city or state or even the pin code. For example, a restaurant that only delivers in specific areas can easily select the pin codes to reach the right audience.
2. Language - One can target the audience by which language they are using the app. For example, an app that is only available in the Telugu language can use this filter to reach the right audience.
3.Demographic - One can target the audience according to their gender or age group. For example, a brand like My Protein would only find it relevant to target Males. Further, A university would prefer to target potential students in the age group of 18 - 24.
4. Interest - This targeting option is built on the basis of the type of content the user interacts with. For example, Nykaa would want to target beauty and fashion enthusiasts. Interest targeting can include various audience buckets such as Business, Fitness, Food, Hobbies, Shopping, Travel, and the like. Advertisers also have the option of targeting people who are currently looking for a particular product or have shown an affinity towards an item for a long time.
5. Device - Device targeting is a wide range of options ranging from the brand of the device, cost of the device to type of device. For example, an app that is only available on android phones could select "android phones" as a targeting option.
6. Custom Audience - Custom Audiences include brand-specific audiences created such as a retargeting list, look likes, and even an offline list of customers.
Steps for sharing the Google Adwords Account access with Media Ant
1. Login to Google adwords account.
2. Copy 10 Digit CID and mail it to Media Ant
3.Your Adwords admin will get an email for confirmation
Google Display Advertising Rates 2022
The Media Ant is committed to getting the most accurate data for the users. Hence, we ensure the advertising rates are updated on a frequent basis. Google Display Advertising is one of the most popular Television advertising options hence it is very important for advertisers to know Google Display Advertising Rates 2022. You can find the updated Google Display Advertising Rates 2022 under the tab “Media Options & Pricing” To know the last updated date for Google Display Media Kit 2022, please check the blue tick beside the Google Display Advertising Rates under the Media Options tab.
Top 5 Digital Advertising Platforms in India according to Similarweb Jan-March 2022
|Times Of India||4|