Monthly Active Users
Avg C T R
Facebook is a popular social networking website used for connecting with Family and Friends. Facebook has an enormous reach of 2.7 billion users globally. In the subcontinent of India, Facebook has a reach of 250 million. Further, Facebook is available in various regional languages in India and is hence one of the highest penetrated social media platforms in the county.
Facebook Advertising comes with the following advantages that are worth considering:
The following are the types of Facebook Ads possible:
While Facebook has solutions for all types of advertisers, here are some of the best-fit types of brands -
1. Brands trying to reach a digital-first audience
2. Recently launched brands looking to build brand awareness
3. Brands that are looking to scale their offline advertising activities
|Brand Name||Category||Media Option||Avg CTR|
|Cadbury||FMCG||Display, Video and Canvas||0.5%|
How Filters help in targeting the audience?
1. Geo-Targeting - One can target the audience by their city or state or even the pin code. For example, a restaurant that only delivers in specific areas can easily select the pin codes to reach the right audience.
2. Language - One can target the audience by which language they are using the app in. For example, an app that is only available in the Telugu language can use this filter to reach the right audience.
3.Demographic - One can target the audience according to their gender or age group. For example, a brand like My Protein would only find it relevant to target Males. Further, A university would prefer to target potential students in the age group of 18 - 24.
4. Interest - This targeting option is built on the basis of the type of content the user interacts with. For example, Nykaa would want to target beauty and fashion enthusiasts. Interest targeting can include various audience buckets such as Business, Fitness, Food, Hobbies, Shopping, Travel, and the like.
5. Device - Device targeting is a wide range of options ranging from the brand of the device, cost of the device to type of device. For example, an app that is only available on android phones could select "android phones" as a targeting option.
6. Custom Audience - Custom Audiences include brand specific audiences created such as a retargeting list, look likes, and even an offline list of customers.
Step 2: Customize it as per your requirement using the filters below:
|Placement Page||Run On Site/ Home Page/ Movie Page|
|Dimension||300 x 250/ 120 x 600/ 728 x 90|
|Banner Type||Leaderboard/ Tower/ Rectangle|
Step 3: Select Start and end Date
Step 4: Upload artwork and make payment
1. When the campaign is live, you will get a link to the dashboard from where you can track the campaign on a daily basis.
2. After the completion of the campaign, an Excel Report will be shared with you.
1. Go to the Business setting by login to Business Manager
2. Click on Partners under Users and then click on the blue+Add button.\ - Click on first tab (Give a Partner access to your assets)
3. In the pop-up that follows, enter the Media Ant’s Business ID ‘640530136108827’ and assign a role once you click on Next.
4. Click on the page button on left menu and then select the business page you want to provide the access. - Enable the Admin access at right bottom corner
5. Click on the Ad Account button on left menu and then select the Ad Account you want to provide the access. - Enable the Admin access at right bottom corner
6. Click on the Pixel button on left menu and then select the pixel you want to provide the access. - Enable the Admin access at right bottom corner
How long will it take for my ad to go live?
Once the campaign is confirmed, it may take up to 48 hours for the ad to go live.
What is the difference between CPM and CPC pricing?
CPM stands for Cost per mille viz. Cost per Thousand Impression. You pay when your ad is shown 1000 times.
CPC stands for Cost per Click. You pay when someone clicks on your ad.
Can the impressions be distributed equally across he campaign?
Daily impression delivery doesn’t remain constant but can fluctuate by up to 200%.
Can there be a difference between number of clicks reported by the publisher to clicks being shown in my Google analytics?
The clicks shown on the report may not match the actual visits (as per your analytics) to the website as there is usually a significant click to drop off rate. Every click recorded by the advertiser's dashboard does not end up on the landing page which causes this discrepancy.
You can click here to understand in detail the tech reason for the discrepancy in these two numbers.
Is there a chance that my ad can get paused in the middle of a campaign?
Yes. All platforms prioritize Roadblocks over ROS ads and hence in case of such a premium booking, the delivery of your ad will be paused, and the campaign might need to be extended.
© 2021 The Media Ant - A Haystack Marketing Services Pvt.Ltd. brand. All icons and images © to their respective owners.