Monthly Active Users
Avg C T R
A Times Internet Product the Economic Times is an English-language Indian daily news application published by Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd., more popularly known as The Times Group. The Economic Times is the No. 1 Business News website in the country. The Economic Times had vernacular editions and is accessible on both desktop and mobile. Get the best rates for advertising on Economic Times with The Media Ant.
With a huge customer base of 16+ Mn monthly users, globally Economic Times is one of the most well-known applications. It is also ranked in one of the most viewed websites globally. Reasons to advertise on Economic Times are as below-
1. Economic Times makes sure your ad reaches out to a huge audience globally.
2. On Economic Times you have various targeting filters. This helps the brand to reach out to their desired audience.
Media Options Available-
1. Banner Ads- There are three types of banners- Skinning Banner, Leaderboard, Medium Rectangular Banner. They can be placed on the homepage or can be ROS.
2. Article- Sponsored content will be posted on the homepage which later gets saved in archives. This boosts brand visibility and engagement. You can expect about 25K pages views.
1. Brands looking forward to a new product launch or unboxing.
2. Brands looking at the economy industry.
3. Brands wanting to increase sales and brand awareness.
4. Brands advertising for a social cause.
5. Brands related to the finance industry, which include banking, mutual funds, life insurance policies, etc.
Step 2: Customize it as per your requirement using the filters below:
|Placement Page||Run On Site/ Home Page/ Movie Page|
|Dimension||300 x 250/ 120 x 600/ 728 x 90|
|Banner Type||Leaderboard/ Tower/ Rectangle|
Step 3: Select Start and end Date
Step 4: Upload artwork and make payment
1. When the campaign is live, you will get a link to the dashboard from where you can track the campaign on a daily basis.
2. After the completion of the campaign, an Excel Report will be shared with you.
The Media Ant is committed towards getting the most accurate data for the users. Hence, we ensure the advertising rates are updates on a frequent basis. Economic Times Advertising is one of the most popular Digital advertising option hence it is very important for advertisers to know Economic Times Advertising Rates 2021. You can find the updated Economic Times Advertising Rates 2021 under the tab “Media Options & Pricing” To know the last updated date for Economic Times Media Kit 2021, please check the blue tick beside the Economic Times Advertising Rates under the Media Options tab.
How long will it take for my ad to go live?
Once the campaign is confirmed, it may take up to 48 hours for the ad to go live.
What is the difference between CPM and CPC pricing?
CPM stands for Cost per mille viz. Cost per Thousand Impression. You pay when your ad is shown 1000 times.
CPC stands for Cost per Click. You pay when someone clicks on your ad.
Can the impressions be distributed equally across he campaign?
Daily impression delivery doesn’t remain constant but can fluctuate by up to 200%.
Can there be a difference between number of clicks reported by the publisher to clicks being shown in my Google analytics?
The clicks shown on the report may not match the actual visits (as per your analytics) to the website as there is usually a significant click to drop off rate. Every click recorded by the advertiser's dashboard does not end up on the landing page which causes this discrepancy.
You can click here to understand in detail the tech reason for the discrepancy in these two numbers.
Is there a chance that my ad can get paused in the middle of a campaign?
Yes. All platforms prioritize Roadblocks over ROS ads and hence in case of such a premium booking, the delivery of your ad will be paused, and the campaign might need to be extended.
© 2021 The Media Ant - A Haystack Marketing Services Pvt.Ltd. brand. All icons and images © to their respective owners.