Red Carpet Cinema Advertising
About Red Carpet Cinema Advertising
Red Carpet Cinema Advertising is one of the most effective ways to advertise. Red Carpet Cinema advertising rates are also one of the lowest when it comes to cost per reach. Advertising in Red Carpet Cinemas allows targeting of premium segment of multiplex goes. With average movie ticket prices more than regular cinemas, Red Carpet Cinema ads reach out to a premium segment of the society.
If you want to be seen on the big screen by high-spending young people and families in your area, you can book time locally and link your cinema commercial to certain categories of film or even specific movies.
The film may be the main event, but it’s the overall experience of Red Carpet Cinemas that makes Red Carpet cinema an advertising medium like no other. With all screens of Red Carpet being digital, you can be rest ensured of a seamless execution. Red Carpet Cinema advertising provides a 360-degree marketing environment that is uncluttered and finds the consumer in a relaxed and receptive frame of mind, perfect to get your message across.
How to place ad in Red Carpet Cinema
Advertising in Red Carpet Cinema is quite simple. The starting point for Red Carpet Advertising is the “Red Carpet Advertising Rate Card”. Red Carpet Advertising rate card is a kind of MRP list that tells you a price for placing your ad in Red Carpet Cinemas. The rate card tells you the price at screen level and for different advertising options in Red Carpet Cinemas. The advertising rate card for Red Carpet is available online at The Media Ant. You will also get the best-discounted rate for advertising in Red Carpet online at The Media Ant. Use filters like locations and media options to finalize the screens where you would like to play your ad in Red Carpet. Mail your slide or video to Help@TheMediaAnt.com or upload it online. Once you make the payment, your ad starts getting played in selected Red Carpet screens. Our phone helpline is always there to assist you to place your ad in Red Carpet Cinemas. You can call us at 08067415510 between 9 am and 6 pm. For assistance between 6 pm and 9 am please drop a mail with the subject line “Red Carpet Cinema Advertising”
The Media Ant - A Cinema Advertising Agency
The Media Ant is a specialist Cinema Advertising agency and is rated best by our clients. You can also contact Red Carpet Marketing team to advertise in Red Carpet. However, The Media Ant provides you with dual advantage while placing your ad in chain like Red Carpet Cinema through us. You not only get the best-discounted rate for advertising in Red Carpet but also a single point of contact instead of dealing with multiple contacts. The Media Ant also provides specialist planning help in selecting the best screens to place your ad in Red Carpet.
You can contact The Media Ant for Red Carpet Cinema advertising by sending a mail to Help@TheMediaAnt.com or by calling us at 08067415510
Media Options for advertising in Red Carpet Cinemas
Like most of the large cinema chains, Red Carpet Cinemas media options can be divided into 2 broad categories:
1. On screen Advertising - You can choose to place your ads on Red Carpet cinema screen. Your ad type can be slides without voice, slides with voice and the video ads. Red Carpet allows ads to be played both before the start of the movie and during the interval. There are many screens available in Red Carpet . Screens are also referred to as audis. You can get the list of movies playing in Red Carpet at our blog. Advertising rates mentioned for Red Carpet are not applicable during blockbuster movie releases. Red Carpet charges a premium to advertise during the release week of blockbuster movies.
2. Off Screen Advertising: These are the media options that are available in the premises of Red Carpet . Popular options are standees, ticket jackets etc. Get the complete list of off screen media options along with the best pricing at Red Carpet Offscreen Advertising page.
About Red Carpet
In terms of popularity Red Carpet is one of the most popular malls in India. Situated in undefined Red Carpet is not only popular as a shopping and hangout location, but also for having Mukti Cinema Cinema in its premises.
FAQ on Advertising in Red Carpet Cinemas
1. Is there a minimum billing for advertising in Red Carpet?
No. The cinema at Red Carpet specifies no minimum billing for advertising in the cinema
2. What all should I take care of while placing my ad in Red Carpet Cinemas?
While placing your ad in Red Carpet, please specify the cinema advertising agency, if you would want to play your ad during the interval or at the start of the movie.
3. You should also ask for the inspection pass from Red Carpet. Inspection pass can be used by the cinema advertiser to inspect his or her ad being played on the Red Carpet screen
Try to place your ad closer to the break or at the start. Chances of your ad getting viewed are higher at these instances.
4. I know the mall name where Red Carpet is. How can I place the ad in that particular Red Carpet?
On The Media Ant Cinema planner, use Mall Name filter to select the mall of your choice. Rates for Red Carpet Cinema advertising in that particular mall would appear on the screen. You can select the media type.