Cinema advertising in Delhi is one of the popular media for local targeting. Delhi Cinemas provide a good mix of multiplex as well as single-screen advertising, thereby allowing advertisers to target either the premium segment or the mass. With Delhi cinemas spread across the city, one can target either a local area or the entire city through Cinema advertising in Delhi. The Media Ant is a leading Cinema advertising agency in Delhi. You can get the complete Delhi cinema list online at The Media Ant. We have the list of screens in Delhi for all the popular cinema chains like PVR Cinemas, Inox, Gopalan Cinema, Cinepolis, and UFO Digital Screens. Through our long relationship with cinema chains, The Media Ant has emerged as the leading cinema advertising agency in Delhi, offering best rates for cinema screens advertising in Delhi.
There are also popular malls in Delhi where one can advertise through Cinema. You can select the malls in Delhi for Cinema advertising by using the Mall name filter in Cinema advertising planner. Kindly select the geography as Delhi to see all the location of Delhi. By default, you would see the recommended cinema screens for advertising. In case you want to see all the cinema screens in Delhi to advertise, kindly change the planner selection to All Screens.
Advertising rates for all cinema screens in Delhi along with their seating capacities can be found online at The Media Ant. We are the number one advertising agency in Delhi and offer the lowest cinema advertising rate. Our expertise in Cinema advertising comes from serving more than 100 of clients and tie up for best rates with all cinema screens in the country. Off all the Cinema Advertising agencies in Delhi, we differentiate ourselves by offering the best cinema advertising rates online and deepest discount. It is the only cinema advertising agency in Delhi that offers lowest advertising rate without assessing your spending capacity.
Media Options to advertise in Cinemas of Delhi
Delhi Cinema Advertising options can be divided into Onscreen Cinema Advertising and off Screen Cinema Advertising. On-screen ads in Delhi cinemas are played either before the start of the movie or during the interval. Advertising rates are the same for ads played during the interval or before the movie is played.
There are 4 advertising options in Delhi Cinemas available to advertise on-screen in theatres:
Cinema Advertising Option
On-Screen 10-sec mute Slide
Static slides with 2 to 3 transitions within 10 seconds
On-Screen 10 sec Audio Slide
Static slides with background score within 10 seconds
On-Screen 30 sec Video
30-sec video played on screen
On-Screen 60 sec Video
60-sec video played on screen
Kiosk and Posters
Launch, Sampling, pamphlet distribution and ticket jackets
The Media Ant - A Cinema Advertising Agency in Delhi
The Media Ant is Delhi’s leading Cinema advertising agency. Get the best rates to place your ad in any of the cinemas across Delhi. You can check the best advertising rates for Cinemas in Delhi at our Cinema Advertising Planner on The Media Ant. You can contact The Media Ant for Delhi Cinema advertising by sending a mail to Help@TheMediaAnt.com or by calling us at 08067415510
Advantages of Advertising in Cinemas in Delhi
1. Huge cinema screen gives larger than life impact on the message. With the capability of playing video and slides with audio, an advertiser can talk to more senses of a viewer than print or radio.
2. The audience is captive and cannot change the channel or flip the page. Chances of a viewer watching an ad on a cinema screen is higher than other media.
3. Delhi Cinema with its huge reach makes it suitable to reach out to a small geography as well as the complete city.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about advertising in Cinema
I. What do I get for these rates of Cinema Advertising?
1. Your ad is played minimum 3 times per day and maximum 5 times per day
2. Ad is played once during the show. You can choose an interval or before the start of the movie
3. Mentioned rates are for playing your ad for 1 week Friday to Thursday
II. Are Theatre Advertising rates the same for all the weeks in a year?
No. Multiplexes charge a premium for playing ads during blockbuster movies. The premium on rates can be 2X to 3X depending on the movie. Please check for the list of blockbuster movies with your cinema advertising agency.
III. Are there any costs involved in Cinema advertising outside of the Advertising rate card?
1. Cinema advertising requires your ad to be in a format that is compatible with cinema screen playing. Most of the Multiplex cinema screens require the ad to be in J2K format. However, this conversion is not freely available and specialist cinema format conversion agencies do that for a fee. An advertiser can provide their ad in. MOV or. JPEG format and then your cinema advertising agency can get it converted to J2K format. Another format used by certain cinemas is UFO. However, for this, you do not need to pay anything as this conversion is for free. The conversion fee of video J2K is Rs 2,500 and for slides is Rs 1,750. The conversion to J2K takes a day.
2. Another cost involved with playing video ads is Censor certification. All video ads running in theatres require censor certification. There are Censor agencies that can help you apply for Censor certificates on your behalf. The Media Ant can help you get censor certificate and charges you a fee of Rs 8,500. Please plan for 2 weeks in obtaining a censor certificate.
3. Service tax and any other cess are applicable to cinema advertising.
4. In case of off screen adverting any collateral cost is involved.
IV. What are the timelines for Cinema Advertising?
Cinema advertising campaigns can only start on Friday. It is synced with changeover of movies at the theatres. Ad needs to be provided and payment needs to be completed by Wednesday 5 pm.
V. What is the proof that my ad in cinemas is being played as per the plan?
For Multiplex cinema advertising campaigns, Inspection pass will be provided on Monday morning. You can use Cinema inspection pass to visit the theatres and watch your ad being played. On request, your cinema advertising agency can arrange for an In-person inspection.
Singles screens cinema campaigns do not come with inspection passes. Single screens share the contact number or log report at the end of the campaign.
Please note that cinema advertising in India still involves a lot of manual intervention. This might cause your cinema campaign not being executed as per the plan. If you find any discrepancy, please inform your cinema advertising agency and they will get it corrected. Compensation in form of additional days/weeks is provided for any failure in executing the cinema plan as per the schedule.
VI. In what formats do theatres or Cinema advertising agencies accept Cinema ads?
Kindly refer to the table below in which advertisers can share the ad. Once this is shared the cinema format conversion agency will convert it to J2K, UFO or required cinema ad format.
2048 pixel (W) x 858 pixel (H)
Minimum 1080 DPI
.MOV or MP4