Advertising in PVR Cinemas, Forum Mall's Screen 1, Bengaluru
No. of Seats
PVR, Forum Mall, Bengaluru is located in Koramangala. PVR, Forum Mall, Bengaluru has 11 screens with a total seating capacity of 1937. PVR, Forum Mall, Bengaluru was launched in the year 2004 and is amongst the key multiplexes in Bengaluru.
To view the advertisements showcased in PVR, Forum Mall, Bengaluru, please click on the link provided below:
Some of the Facts and Figures of PVR, Forum Mall, Bengaluru are provided below:
PVR, Forum Mall, Bengaluru showcases most of the latest and popular movies. To find out the upcoming movies releases, please click on the link below:
|Decathlon||Health and Fitness/Wellness|
|Syska LED||Consumer Durables|
The on-screen advertising option in PVR, Forum Mall, Bengaluru is largely preferred by the companies in B2C space as this helps them to reach out to the end users of their products and services.
The minimum duration to advertise in PVR, Forum Mall, Bengaluru is a week. Cinema advertising campaign starts from Friday and ends on Thursday (this is alligned with new movie releases, which is largely scheduled for Friday)
Execution details to advertise during the Pre Movie or Mid Movie (Interval) slot are mentioned as under -
(a) Slide ad in a 2048x858 pixel with 300 or higher DPI resolution to be submitted
(b) The slide ad is then converted to a J2K format which is widely accepted by the cinema chains
(c) The J2K formatted slide ad is then showcased on the pre-selected cinema screen(s)
(d) The lead time for booking Slide Ad is 1 day
(a) The Video Ad has to be approved by the CBFC Board of India
(b) Post obtaining the Censor Certificate the video ad is converted to a J2K format
(c) The Censor Board approved & J2K formatted video ad is then showcased on the pre-selected cinema screens(s)
(d) The lead time to run the video ad is 7 working days
Inspection pass is provided by PVR, Forum Mall, Bengaluru to the advertisers. This can be used to inspect the ad being played in the selected screens. For off-screen cinema advertising options, pictures are provided as proof of execution. Post completion of the campaign an Exhibition Certificate on the Letter Head of PVR Ltd. is provided.
Q. What do I get for these rates?
1. Your ad is played minimum 3 times per day and maximum 5 times per day
2. Ad is played once during the show. You can choose interval or before the start of the movie
3. The rate is for a Week
Q. Are the rates same for all the weeks?
No. Multiplexes charge a premium for blockbuster and mega-blockbuster movies. The premium can be 2X to 3X depending on the movie
Please check for the list of blockbuster movies
Q. Are there any other charges involved?
1. Conversion of your ad to the Cinema format (J2K or MPEG4)
2. The additional cost of Rs 1,750 for slide ads and Rs 2,500 for video ads
3. Censor certificate is required for running video ads
4. We assist in getting the certificate for an additional fee of Rs 8,500
5. It takes 2 working weeks to get the certificate
Q. What are the timelines for Cinema Advertising?
1. Cinema Campaign can only start on a Friday
2. Creative and payment needs to be completed by Wednesday 5pm
Q. What is the proof that my ad is being played?
1. Inspection pass will be provided on Monday morning
2. In - person inspection can be done by the client anytime
3. Please write back to us for arranging the inspection
4. Single screens share the contact number or log report at the end of the campaign
Q. What format is required for Cinema advertising?
"1. Slide - 2048 pixel (W) x 858 pixel (H)
JPEG Image in 300 dpi resolution"
2. Video - MOV or MP4 (High resolution)
3. Audio File - WAV
Q. What is the MBB and BB Premium Policy for Multiplexes?
1. The rates are applicable for a standard run time of 4 spots per audi per day
2. During MBB / BB Weeks commitment of 3 Spots per Audi per day
For Mega Blockbuster Movies
1. MBB Premium would be applicable on All Multiplex Screens as 100% - 200% on the rate card of the respective screen
2. MBB Premium would be applicable for the RO's which are for a period less than 5 weeks RO , for the 1st week of the campaign- RO's of 5 week would not attract any premium
For Blockbuster Movies
1. BB Premium would be applicable on All multiplex Screens as 50% - 150% on the rate card of the respective screen
2. BB Premium would be applicable for the RO's which are for a period less than 4 weeks RO , for the 1st week of the campaign - RO of 4 weeks would not attract any premium
Q. What is the premium policy for Key Spot Positioning
Our mission is to provide our clients cost effective Cinema advertising, allowing them to reach thousands of potential customers in a captive environment with unparalleled impact in their local area or targeted new market. We can guarantee quality and on-time delivery. The Media Ant is uniquely positioned to help you grow your business with highly effective, targeted Cinema Advertising. We as an advertising agency provide advertisers with the opportunity to target key professionals. Cinema Advertising can be an expensive business, and that's why we take time to study you and your market to ensure that your budget is well spent. We guarantee you the best rates for Cinema advertising.
For the mentioned rate on site, how many times would my ad get played in Cinema?
These rates are for 1 week. Ad would get played once every time the movie is screened. Advertiser can choose if they want to play ad before the start of the movie or during the interval. So on an average, a multiplex would play the ad 4 times per day and 28 times in a week.
In few cases when blockbuster movies are being played and there are too many advertisers, the ad might get played only 3 times per day.
What do I get for the cost mentioned on the site?
Let me explain this through an example.
For Rs 531, your ad of 1 sec will get played for one week once during each show.
Ad will be played at PVR Ambience Mall Gurgaon screen#6 having 152 seats.
If you ad is of 10 sec, the cost would be pro rated = 531 X 10 = Rs 5310/week
Other than the cost mentioned on the site, are there any other cost involved?
Do Cinema ad rates depend on the movie being played?
Rates are higher for few movies.
Cinemas categorised as "Blockbusters" and "Mega Blockbusters" attract higher cost. These are typically the movies which are expected to perform very well on the box office and have more than normal footfall.
Cinemas charge a premium ranging from 25% to 100% for advertising during these movies.
I am going to advertise in Cinema for the first time. What all should I be aware of?
How do I know if my ad was played?
What we cannot provide
How many days in advance do I need to complete the booking process?
Cinema campaigns can start only on a Friday. Before Wednesday 5pm, you need to share the ad in the right format and make the payment.
What is the ad format and dimension for cinema ads?
1. Slide - 2048 pixel (W) x 858 pixel (H)
JPEG Image in 300 dpi resolution
2. Video - MOV or MP4 (High resolution)
3. Audio File - WAV
Once you share this, we get it converted to Cinema format which is one of J2K, MPEG4 of UFO. Conversion to J2K and MPEG4 cost Rs 1,750 for slides and Rs 2,500 for videos. In case your ad is already in one of these formats, you can share them directly.
Conversion to UFO format is free
I want my ad to be the closest to start of the movie. Is that possible?
Premium positions are available for a fee. Many of these spots might be booked for long term advertisers. You should check with your Client Servicing manager for availability and cost of these premium positions.
© 2019 The Media Ant - A Haystack Marketing Services Pvt.Ltd. brand. All icons and images © to their respective owners.